Chapter 5 Good Results

As Long As You Love Me

Chapter 5 Good Results

Jessica’s POV:

I woke up having a severe headache. I guess I drink too much yesterday. After I do what I usually do every morning when I wake up like taking a shower, brushing my teeth and get dressed, I slowly headed downstairs to see my family already on the dining table and looks like they were waiting for me because they were not still eating. I took a seat beside Lee Teuk oppa who was smiling at me.

“Jessica, drink this. This is good for hangover.” Lee Teuk oppa offered me as I just nodded and started drinking.

When I finished drinking, I saw the change in the look of my parents and Krystal. They are not usually like that & I feel like something happen that I don’t know that I’m only the one who is not aware about it.

“Jessica dear, we’re very sorry.” Mom apologizes.

“Why? You didn’t do anything wrong.” I asked confused.

“You don’t remember what you said last evening?” Dad asked this time as I just shake my head.

“You don’t remember saying that you’re sick & tired of our praises & the feeling that we always compare you & Krystal? You also told us that because of that, Krystal is distancing herself from you and you felt she’s mad at you.” Mom said as she sobs. Dad patted her back as he continued.

“You also said that you wanted to be close to her & be an unnie to her but we’re hindering it. You also said that you always tried to say to us that no one is better among the two of you that the two of you we’re both good but you felt like we weren’t listening to you.  Really sorry Jessica. Mom & Dad, we’re wrong. We were not able to know about your feelings & also with Krystal’s feelings. We thought we’re doing what it’s right but we’re wrong so we hope you forgive us.” Dad apologizes also.

I looked at them while smiling and answered “It’s okay Mom & Dad. I think I’m also at fault because I should have said my feelings but I decided to keep it myself or only say it to Lee Teuk oppa. I think we just misunderstand one another or the lack of communication with one another and to also open up about our feelings cause this but what’s important is we already know both sides right?”

“Unnie, sorry. I didn’t know you were feeling that way. I should have not been angry at you or get mad at you because of what Mom & Dad’s praises and compliments. As a dongsaeng of you, I should have open up my feelings & not let my emotions take over me and also my sensitivity. Am I forgiven unnie?” Krystal told me as she sobs.

I immediately went over her & wipe her tears.

“Unnie never get mad at you so you don’t have to apologize, okay?” I replied back as I hug her. She continued crying while nodding. I break the hug and smiled at her before saying this.

“Don’t cry & smile for me. You look ugly when you cry so a smile will make you beautiful.” I teasingly replied that it earns a smile on Krystal while Lee Teuk oppa shouted my name because he knows it’s his famous line or the line he always says when one of us is crying and because of embarrassment. Both of us laugh when I return back on my seat.

“Ok. Why don’t we eat now?” Mom said. Krystal and I stop from laughing & nodded as we take our breakfast.

End of Jessica’s POV

Taeyeon’s POV:

Here I am now on the club where Tiffany is working. I decided to try to audition to be a performer like Tiffany. It doesn’t hurts to try so I decided to give it a shot. I was really nervous right now & to see many applicants for just 1 position is really nerve-racking. Many what-ifs crossed my mind but I said to myself I’ll do my best & if I’m not accepted then I’ll accept it because maybe this job is not for me.

After some minutes of waiting since I was one of those who are the early applicants, it was my turn. I first introduced myself before the club manager started asking me questions like why I decided to apply for this job, about my parents, about my studies and many more and I answered all of them honestly. After that, I was asked to sing any song.

I decided to sing a ballad that I often like to sing which is the song Byul by Kim Ah Joong. I first took a deep breath before I started singing the song.

(A/N: The video below is the audio of SNSD Taeyeon’s cover of Kim Ah Joong’s Byul. This is how she sings the song on her audition just imagined she was doing an acapella that is usually done during audition. Credit to Palmtop Tiger for the video.)

I was really nervous since I started singing but after seeing the club manager, it makes me more determined to do my best in singing. I sing the song with feelings that I felt like I was expressing myself emotionally as I sing. I was able to hit the notes so I know I did well.

Then when I finished the song, I looked at the club manager but any expression showing whether I passed or not didn’t show any at his face. He first looked at my resume & started writing on it before he looked up at me.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

Meanwhile at Ji Eun’s School

Ji Eun’s POV:

Here I am falling in line for the audition of the Music Club to join them. After thinking for it too many times, I decided to try since I don’t want to disappoint Seohyun sunbae because she was expecting me & also because of what she had said that it doesn’t hurts to try so I was convinced by her especially on how her encourage me to apply. It may be a cue for me to come out my shell. I just accept what will be its result.

After some minutes, it was my turn. Among the panel was Changmin sunbae & Seohyun sunbae whom I met & the club president Kyuhyun sunbae. Mr. Kim, my professor in my Music Class, was there smiling at me but I saw a hint of surprise when I entered the room. I wasn’t familiar with the other 2 members of the panel.

“Good morning. I’m Kim Ji Eun. 19 years old and currently a 1st year college student taking up BS in Theatre Arts.” I said as I introduced myself.

“Hi, Miss Ji Eun. I was really surprised seeing you here since I wasn’t aware you can sing because you usually play the guitar during our Music Class when I’m giving you choice whether you sing or play any instruments so what or maybe who convinced you to try to audition?” Mr. Kim asked me.

“You’re right, sir. I’m not really confident with my singing skills that I always prefer playing the guitar during my individual performances in our class but when Seohyun sunbae once caught me singing while playing the guitar on the Music Room, she convinced and also encourage me to try to join the Music Club because she believes I can pass with my singing skills.” I answered while I saw Seohyun sunbae smiling at me and mouthing the words “Fighting!”

“Ok. Miss Ji Eun. What song will you perform for us today?” Kyuhyun sunbae asked me.

“I will perform I’m In Love by Narsha.” I replied.

“Ok. You may start.” Mr. Kim told me.

I nodded before I sit on the chair on the center of the room while I get my guitar. I first look at the panel before I started playing the guitar & afterwards, I started singing.

(A/N: The video below is the audio of IU’s cover of Narsha’s I’m In Love. This is how she sings the song on her audition just imagined she was doing an acapella & playing the guitar that is usually done during audition. Credit to IUZieun for the video.)

I was really nervous since I started singing but after seeing the panel, it makes me more determined to do my best in singing just like what Taeyeon unnie always says. I remembered Taeyon unnie saying that I should sing the song with feelings that I should felt like I am expressing myself emotionally as I sing. I was able to hit the notes so I know I did well on the audition.

When I finished singing the song, they were all clapping & even smiling at me.

End of Ji Eun’s POV

At the Kim family’s house

“Chincha unnie? Congratulations unnie!” Ji Young happily congratulated Ji Eun for being accepted as a new member of the Music Club and even hug her tightly.

“Ji Young! Too tight! Can’t breathe!” Ji Eun protested.

“Sorry unnie. Just happy for you.” Ji Young replied with a grin after breaking the hug between them.

“So how about you unnie? You applied for the part time job as a club performer right? What’s the result?” Ji Eun asked.

“I’ll know the result tomorrow but I think I did well.” Taeyeon replied.

“Yes, unnie. Be optimistic. You’ll get the job and I’m sure of it because I know unnie deserves the job because she’s a good singer.” Ji Young said.

“The maknae is so cute!” Taeyeon said as she pinches the cheeks of Ji Young.

“Unnie, it hurts!” Ji Young shouted and pouted afterwards.

“Ok, sorry maknae. You’re just too cute and adorable that unnie can’t help it but to pinch your cheeks.” Taeyeon replied.

“What time will Mom will arrive?” Ji Eun asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe she’s already on her way. Why don’t the two of you just sleep now & I’ll just wait for Mom? It’s already late.” Taeyeon told to her sisters.

“Ok unnie.” Ji Eun replied while Ji Young replied “Yes, Taeyeon omma.”

“What?” Taeyeon asked but Ji Young already went on her room upstairs as Ji Eun followed her but unfortunately, Ji Young already closed the door because she’s afraid Taeyeon will hit her after what she had said.

“Yah! Ji Young! Open the door. Unnie is not here! I promise.” Ji Eun said as she knocks on the door.

Ji Young slightly open the door to let Ji Eun enter the room and immediately close the door. Taeyeon just shake her head and chuckle seeing their maknae’s action while she sits on their sofa waiting for their mother.

The next day

Jessica’s POV:

I was about to go downstairs when I pass by Krystal’s room. Her door is open wide so I was able to see what she was doing inside her room. Her room is full of her clothes scattered on the floor & on the bed. She looked confused or undecided because she was her chin while looking at her clothes scattered. I first knocked on her door before calling her name.

“Krystal! Is there any problem?” I asked her.

“Nothing unnie.” She said with a smile trying to hide from me. How can I believe her when I saw her her chin and looks like thinking very hard?

“You can tell me. Maybe I can help.” I said as I tried to convince her.

“Unnie, I can’t pick any dress for our presentation next week. I tried to look to all of my clothes but it seems like I can find any that will suit my role on the presentation.” She explained.

I nodded before asking her “What’s your role? Maybe I can help you choose from your clothes or I let you borrow my dress if ever it will suit to your character’s role.”

“The character is a very simple person. She likes wearing casual or very simple dress not extravagant.” She explained.

“Wait I’ll go look. Maybe you can also put accessories on it so that it will be a complete get-up.” I said as I looked through her dresses.

“I think Krystal there’s nothing that fits on your character’s role on your dresses so I look through my dress.” I said as she thanked me while I only smiled and nodded before going on my way to my room.

After some minutes, I was able to find a dress for her role with accessories on it that I know will look good in Krystal. I immediately went on her room to show her the dress and the accessories that I pick for her and asked her to try it.

(A/N: What Krystal was wearing on the above picture was what Jessica chooses for Krystal. I can’t find any solo picture of Krystal wearing it showing her getup because most of her pictures are with Victoria.)

After some minutes, Krystal finished trying the outfit I choose for her.

“It looks good on you.” I said as I complimented her.

“Thank you unnie.” Krystal said with a smile. I smiled back because I felt too happy because it was the first time she said thank you to me with a smile so sincere not like those smile that I know is just force or she have to.

“You’re very welcome. When you need help, don’t hesitate to tell me. I’ll surely help you.” I said to her.

“Ok, unnie. I’ll not forget it.” She replied.

“Krystal, you want to go with me on the mall? You know just to hang out but it’s okay if you can’t if you have to do something.” I said remembering I wanted to go shopping. I already asked Taeyeon but she can’t come because of her practice for her solo performance on her job so I tried to convince Krystal to accompany me.

“Sure, unnie.” I was surprised when she replied her that.

“Ok. I just prepare myself. You also. Let’s just meet downstairs.” I said as she nodded. Then I went on my room to prepare myself.

End of Jessica’s POV

No One’s POV:

After some minutes, Jessica & Krystal meet downstairs & went to the mall through their family’s car. They went to several shops to buy dresses & tried some of the accessories. They even took pictures together as a remembrance that they went together on the mall for the 1st time as a sisters’ bonding.

When they finished buying & trying clothes for them, they decided to have a meal together. They really had fun on that day especially it was their 1st bonding as sisters since back then if not with their parents it will be with Leeteuk. When they finished eating, they exited the restaurant.

“Krystal, we have to buy something for someone.” Jessica said.

“To whom unnie?” Krystal asked.

“You’ll just know later. I’ll tell you.” Jessica said as she drags Krystal on a dress boutique.

Meanwhile at Kim’s family’s house

Taeyeon’s POV:

I was practicing the song for my solo performance when my phone suddenly rings. It was from Jessica.

“Taeyeon, congratulations you pass! I was right that you can do it. Very proud of you! Why don’t we celebrate it later at dinner? My treat.” Jessica told me.

“No, it’s okay if we don’t celebrate.” I replied to Jessica.

“No, we must be because you finally overcome your fear of performing and also you were able to show your talent. Whether you like it or not, you must go. Then, better prepare yourself and later I’ll fetch you.” Jessica replied and afterwards, hanging up really not giving me the chance to reject her offer.

Since it’s still early, I decided to continue practicing my solo performance. Afterwards, I heard our doorbell ringing. I opened the door & it was a delivery man giving me a box. I don’t know what it is but I just accepted it because I was thinking that maybe there’ll be a note inside the box. I locked the door after the delivery man left and sits on the sofa to open the box. There revealed a beautiful dress with heels and some accessories. I saw in the box a note.

“This is what you should wear on our dinner later. I know you’ll look good in it so I should be seeing you on that dress later. See you later! :) 

-      Jessica

I just shook my head before going to my room to put it there so that later, it’ll be easy for me to change into it later.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

Lee Teuk’s POV:

I was on my way to go home when I received a call from Jessica.

“Oh Jessica! Why are you calling?” I asked her.

“Oppa, can you fetch Taeyeon & tell her I can’t go on our dinner and just come for me instead? I decided to invite her for a dinner because Taeyeon was accepted as a club performer. She decided to do it as a part-time job to help her mother. She even overcomes her fear of performing. I was really happy that I decided to treat her dinner but unfortunately, I can’t because our professor suddenly asked our class for a project to be passed next week so I have to work on it.” Jessica replied.

“Ok. I’ll go. You owe me on this. On what restaurant is it?” I asked her.

“I’ll just text you oppa. Really thank you oppa! Love you!” Jessica said as she hangs up.

Since I already went on Taeyeon’s house, I already know how to go on her house. It wasn’t that far so I was able to arrive after some minutes. I knocked on their door & it was Taeyeon who opened the door. She was wearing a dress that looks good on her. She was really beautiful on it that I can’t help but to stare at her.

(A/N: This is how Taeyeon looks when Lee Teuk saw her except for her pose.)

“Lee Teuk oppa. Why you’re here? Where’s Jessica?” She asked me distracting me from staring at her so I stop staring at her and answered her question.

“Jessica told me that she can’t go on your dinner with her this night because her professor suddenly asked their class for a project to be passed next week so she has to work on it. And she also told me to come for her instead. She already had reservation on the restaurant so I think she thinks it’ll be a waste if the dinner will not be continued.” I told her.

“Ok. So let’s go. I know Jessica will get mad and may throw a tantrum if we don’t go.” She said as she smiled. She’s really looks beautiful when she smiled like that & again I wasn’t aware I was staring at her again because Taeyeon looks at me closer calling out my name.

“Lee Teuk oppa?” She called my name maybe seeing me distracted or staring at her.

“Sorry for that Taeyeon. Just thinking of something. Let’s go.” I lied to her and afterwards, open the car door for her on the front seat. She entered the car as I locked it and go on the driver’s seat to drive on our way to the restaurant.

End of Lee Teuk’s POV

Meanwhile at the Park family’s house

No One’s POV:

“Do you think this plan will work out? If not, Heechul oppa, I’ll surely hit you or you’ll pay for it.” Jessica warned Heechul.

“I already plan for it & the date will really be a romantic one. I know for sure that Lee Teuk will have a romantic & unforgettable dinner date today.” Heechul proudly said.

“I agree with Heechul oppa. His plan or the dinner date I think will really work out well.” Krystal agreed.

“See? Why are you not believing on me Jessica?” Heechul asked.

“Ok. If you say so.” Jessica replied.

“I’m already hungry. Why don’t we have dinner on a different restaurant?” Heechul asked the two.

“I don’t think so, oppa. I still have to finish my preparation for our presentation so I can’t go and I’m still full.” Krystal said.

“How about you Jessica?” Heechul asked.

“I don’t want to. I want to rest now.” Jessica replied.

“Wait Jessica. You have to go with me. Remember I brought you home when you get drunk? You didn’t even thank me so treat me dinner. I’ll accept your thanks through that dinner & will forget that you didn’t thank me.” Heechul said.

“What? Thank you Heechul oppa for that day!” Jessica said with a smile trying to convince Heechul not to have dinner with him.

“Not enough! You have to treat me dinner. Krystal, we’ll go now.” Heechul said as he waved goodbye to Krystal. Jessica goes upstairs to her room. Krystal mouthed the words “Fighting!” while Heechul mouthed “Thank you” and afterwards, walk upstairs.

“Wait, oppa. I didn’t agree to this.” Jessica said but Heechul didn’t let her to reject because he already drag her and prevent her from going on her room.

Author’s Note:

This is the 5th Chapter.

Decided to update today because last week’s Tuesday was a very special day to me; I just graduated that day with a degree of BS Information Technology. I was just really happy that finally my hard work during my college days paid off & finally I was able to walk on the stage on that day & to be called as one of the graduates of the Batch 2013 :D

Hope you enjoyed reading & like this chapter even though I felt that it is also not good just like the other Chapters that I updated but this Chapter focus on the good results of the audition of Ji Eun & Taeyeon and also the starting of the good relationship of Jessica & Krystal.

On the next chapter will be the Taeteuk’s & Heesica’s date so hope you’ll look forward to it :)

By the way, thank you to @WooTae_moments who just subscribed on this fic :)

Thank you also to those subscribers who continue reading this fic & hoping you read this chapter & can give your comments on what you think of this chapter :)

Will try to create the next Chapter but still don’t know when I will update it because I don’t have any ideas on what will be the next Chapter will be all about but hope you look forward to my next update!