Chapter 10 D-Day

As Long As You Love Me

Chapter 10 D-Day

Today is not any ordinary day for the _____ School especially for the Music and Dance Club. All are busy for the program that will happen later. At the backstage, everybody who is included is preparing themselves for the said program. Everyone is nervous but can’t help to feel excited since many of their schoolmates will watch.

When the program is about to start, the college students started to enter the auditorium to find seats. On the backstage, everybody is starting to do the last minute check so that the program will be successful.

The curtains open as the MC of the program, Chaeyoung, one of the members of the student council, entered the stage and officially starts the program.

“Good morning everyone! Thank you for attending this program! This program is for the success of the Music and Dance Club who gives honours to our school after they win the last contest for the competition for Best Dance and Vocal Group for the competition of all colleges across our country. We won for our second time in a row and we are so proud for the two clubs. They were really thankful for the support and prayers of all of us their fellow schoolmates during the competition. To repay all of your support and prayers for them, they will perform on this program later. Are you all excited for their performances?” Chaeyoung asked while the students who were watching answered her with a loud “Yes.”

“To officially start this program, let’s welcome our school’s director, Mr. Kim, to give a message. Let’s welcome him with a round of applause.” Chaeyoung continued as she introduced the school’s director.

During the speech of the school’s director, he congratulated first the Music and Dance Club for a job well done for winning on the competition that the school participated. He is very proud to say that the students from ____ School not excel in term of their academics but also to their extracurricular activities and also are talented. He encourages all of the students that are present during the program to not hesitate to join the club if they believe they had talent to become a member of such clubs. And to the clubs that won, he congratulated them again and encourages them to continue in doing and giving all their best to showcase their talent and bring honours to the school. And also he told the clubs to continue on discovering new talents to help the clubs on continue bringing honours to the school but also to recruit new members that will help them to showcase their talents but he also didn’t forget to told them that they should also continue or never forget their academics and have balance between their academics and their extracurricular activities. He congratulated and told the students to enjoy the performances later as he end his speech.

“Thank you for that wonderful speech, Mr. Kim. And now we will officially begin the performances of the members from the Music and Dance Club. Are you all ready to watch their performances?” Chaeyoung asked while the students who were watching answered her with a loud “Yes.”

“So without further ado, let’s welcome our first performers; a group of 5 girls from the dance Club who will dance to the song of the Korean girl group f(x) NU ABO. Let’s give them a round of applause!” Chaeyoung said as she introduced the first performers.

The performers entered and waited for the song to play. When the song NU ABO played, they started to dance to the beat. They are in sync as they switch positions all throughout the song. They captured the audience’s attention, especially those fan boys they earned after they were watch on their performance on the contest on which their club won, with their clothes as similar to the group f(x) and how they dance gracefully with confidence. When the song finished, they ended the flawless performance earning claps from their fellow schoolmates.

“Thank you to the performers of the Dance Club! That was really a great performance from the group! Did you enjoy it?” Chaeyoung asked and the audience replied with a loud “Yes.”

“Let’s continue the program with a performance from a Music Club member. She is a new member of the Music Club. She was chosen to perform for us today because of her beautiful singing voice. So without further ado, let’s welcome Kim Ji Eun! Let’s give her a round of applause!” Chaeyoung said as she introduced Ji Eun.

After the introduction, Ji Eun entered the stage wearing a white dress that barely reached her knees. Her long black wavy hair flows down past her shoulders. A chair was at the center of the stage and she seated on it as she holds the guitar and put it on her lap. Everyone’s attention was on her waiting for her performance as everyone was curious to hear her voice. It was making Ji Eun nervous so she first sighs before she started playing the guitar and started singing the acoustic version of the song “Loving You” by Minnie Riperton.

(A/N: If ever you wanted to listen or watch the performance of Ji Eun of the song Loving You, below is the video, credit to wesley kpopmusic for the video: )

(A/N: And also if ever you wanted to look for the lyrics of the song “Loving You”, here’s the link: http://www.songlyrics.com/riperton-minnie/loving-you-lyrics/)

Ji Eun captures the audience attention with her beautiful and sweet voice as she sings the song “Loving You”. Everyone was in awe that a cute girl like her has that beautiful voice. Many are not familiar with her but few of them recognize her since they are classmates to some of their classes. Guys started admiring her and be attracted to her and was wondering why they haven’t seen a cute girl like her before. What they didn’t know is Ji Eun always wears her glasses and always wear pants not like now that she is wearing a dress and not wearing her glasses.

At first, Ji Eun was nervous but after seeing how the audience enjoyed and was watching her attentively, she enjoyed and did her well on her performance. Everyone claps and stands up as Ji Eun finished singing the song. Taeyeon with Jessica was watching her sister’s performance and she felt proud that her sister finally had the chance to show her talent and not hide it.

“Wow, Taeyeon! Your sister has a good voice just like you! Even your maknae Ji Young has a good voice! You really came from a family of singers! How about your parents? Are they also good in singing?” Jessica asked as she looked at her friend after Ji Eun finished her performance.

“Mom has a sweet voice like our maknae Ji Young while Dad has a really good voice just like Ji Eun. You can say we inherited our voices from them. I’m really proud of my sister because finally, she came out of her shell and show others how talented she is.” Taeyeon proudly told Jessica.

“Then later, you’ll be the one who will come out of your shell and show others how talented you are. I know if someone who has a good voice like you, they will not hesitate to show or be proud of their voice. Hoping you can also enjoy your performance later and proudly show your talent to others! I’ll surely support you!” Jessica said.

“Really thank you Jessica! I’m really lucky to have a friend like you! Oh! The program continued. Let’s watch the other performances.” Taeyeon replied back as she diverted her attention to the stage while Jessica just nodded and followed Taeyeon.

“Thank you, Miss Kim Ji Eun! That was a good performance from a cute girl like you and you have a beautiful voice! I can see from the looks of the guys they enjoyed the performance from Miss Ji Eun. Am I right?” Chaeyoung asked making the guys answered with a loud “Yes.”

“Your younger sister earned fan boys from her performance!” Jessica giggled before saying it to Taeyeon.

“If they’ll hit on my sister, they need my approval.” Taeyeon answered back.

“You’re really an overprotective sister!” Jessica teasingly said to Taeyeon.

“What if Krystal also gained fan boys? Will you not do that?” Taeyeon asked.

“Krystal already had many after their performance back then. Whenever I visit or fetch her from school, I see them getting closer to my sister and to your maknae Ji Young. They are trying to hit on them. I always give them my coldest glare so that they’ll know my sister is still young and is still not entertaining guys. I don’t tell it to Lee Teuk oppa because I’m scared of what he will do. He’s really overprotective to Krystal so if I’ll tell him that, I don’t know what he will do to those guys. He’s much scarier than I am.” Jessica answered.

“What? Even our Ji Young has fan boys? Why did you just tell me now? I really have to ask Ji Young about it or visit her school one time and give them a warning. Our maknae is still young! I should tell it also to Ji Eun. Why is our maknae hiding it from us?” Taeyeon said with an annoyed and angry voice.

“Calm down, Taeyeon! Krystal told me because they know we will act like this that’s why they hide it from us. She told me it’s nothing to worry about since they don’t like or entertain them.” Jessica answered.

“But still, I’ll surely ask our maknae Ji Young.” Taeyeon persistently said while making Jessica giggled as a response.

“Back to the program, we will witness another performance from the Dance Club; a group of 5 boys who will dance to the song SHINee’s Ring Ding Dong. Let’s give them a round of applause!” Chaeyoung said as she introduced the second performers from the Dance Club.

The performers entered and waited for the song to play. When the song Ring Ding Dong played, they started to dance to the beat. They are in sync as they switch positions all throughout the song just like the first performers from their club. They captured the audience’s attention, especially the girls with their eyes full of admiration while screaming and shouting for the boys to cheer them on, with their clothes as similar to the group SHINee and how they dance gracefully with confidence. It turns out many girls from the audience are already familiar with them and earned fan girls after they were watched during their performance on the contest just like their other co-members on the club that already performed earlier. When the song finished, they ended the flawless performance earning claps from their fellow schoolmates.

“Thank you to the performers of the Dance Club! That was really a great performance from the group! Did you enjoy it?” Chaeyoung asked and the audience replied with a loud “Yes” with also the screams from the fan girls from the audience of the boys.

“Look our girls from the audience really did enjoyed the performance. How about if I introduced the next performer? Will there be change of hearts from the girls? Our next performer will be from the Music Club. Here’s Mr. Shim Changmin who will serenade us with his performance of Maxwell’s Whenever Wherever Whatever. Let’s give him a round of applause!”  Chaeyoung said as she introduced Changmin.

Changmin entered and waited for the song to play. Most of the girls were looking at him since he’s popular with girls because of his handsome face, friendly and kind personality. Many girls are getting impatient or are really waiting for his performance and now that it’s already his turn, they scream their hearts out.

(A/N: If ever you wanted to listen or watch the performance of Changmin of the song Whenever Wherever Whatever, below is the video, credit to YanisRei for the video: )

(A/N: And also if ever you wanted to look for the lyrics of the song “Whenever Wherever Whatever”, here’s the link: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/maxwell/wheneverwhereverwhatever.html)

Changmin then started singing as the music started playing. As he was singing, he kept his gaze to the audience looking for someone whom he wants to dedicate the song to. He smiled as he saw the girl whom she wants to sing to. It was no other than Victoria. Changmin sings the song sweetly as if serenading a girl wanting to capture her heart. With his beautiful and sweet voice, his fan girls can’t help but to feel very happy hearing his voice live. It wasn’t that rare that Changmin performs live but his fan girls just can’t help but to miss hearing his beautiful voice.

All throughout the song, he was constantly looking at Victoria hoping Victoria will realize that he is singing the song for her but unfortunately, Victoria was unaware of it since she was too mesmerize while watching his performance. She never heard Changmin perform live and hearing it for the first time makes her to feel like slowly being a fan girl of him. Not only that, but she felt also her liking to him is slowly growing. She was also surprised seeing and hearing his fan girls’ screams while he is performing making her to think that Changmin is like a member of idol with many fan girls. ‘Liking someone like Changmin who has many good charms isn’t hard and is hard to prevent to’ Victoria thought while watching his performance.

Changmin smiled as he ended the performance and bowed at the audience. He never forgets to smile at the side where Victoria is sitting hoping this time Victoria will smile back. He was relieve and happy at the same time when Victoria smiled back and even mouthed the word “You’re good” while raising her thumbs up making Changmin to leave the stage plastering a smile on his face.

“Thank you, Mr. Shim Changmin! That was a good performance from a handsome guy like you and you have a beautiful voice! I can see from the looks of the girls that they enjoyed the performance from him and they missed it. Am I right?” Chaeyoung asked making the girls answered with a loud “Yes.” or with loud screams.

“Back to the program, we will witness the last performance from the Dance Club; a group of 9 girls who will dance to the song SNSD’s The Boys. Let’s give them a round of applause!” Chaeyoung said as she introduced the third and last performers from the Dance Club.

The girls entered and waited for the song to play. When the song The Boys played, they started to dance to the beat. They are in sync as they switch positions all throughout the song dancing like SNSD. They captured the audience’s attention, especially those fan boys they earned after they were watch on their performance on the contest on which their club won, with their clothes as similar to the group SNSD and how they dance gracefully with confidence. Some of the members are really popular with their fan boys because they were some who were shouting out those specific members. When the song finished, they ended the flawless performance earning claps from their fellow schoolmates.

“Thank you to the performers of the Dance Club! That was really a great performance from the group! Did you enjoy their last performance from the club?” Chaeyoung asked and the audience replied with a loud “Yes.” especially their fan boys that kept on shouting the member’s name that they like as the girls wave and leave the stage.

“And now let’s go on to the last performers of the Music Club. It is a duet from the president of the club and the female member of the club famous for her angelic voice. Let’s welcome Ms. Seo Joo Hyun and Mr. Cho Kyuhyun who will perform Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore’s Way Back into love! Let’s give them a round of applause.” Chaeyoung said as she introduced the third and last performers from the Music Club.

(A/N: If ever you wanted to listen or watch the performance of Kyuhyun and Seohyun of the song Way back into love, below is the video, credit to SNSDCamera for the video: )

(A/N: And also if ever you wanted to look for the lyrics of the song “Way back into love”, here’s the link: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/hughgrant/waybackintolove.html)

The song started playing as the audience eyes’ are on the center of the stage waiting for the two performers to come out. Seohyun comes out from the right side of the stage as she started singing her part. Every guy on the audience was mesmerized by her beauty. They thought she was an angel that emerged from the heaven with her wearing a white dress that barely reached her knees, with her black long hair with curly ends, half pony-tailed that flows down past her shoulders and a light makeup to emphasize her angelic and natural beauty. 

She stayed at the right side of the stage as she finished her part and waiting for Kyuhyun to sing his part. This time, Kyuhyun comes out from the left side of the stage as he started singing his part. Girls from the audience were also mesmerized by Kyuhyun. He was wearing a suit that fits him well that it was like it was made just for him and his medium length brown hair was styled perfectly making some of the girls swoon with his handsome and beautiful voice. When he reached the end side of the left side of the stage, he stayed there just like what Seohyun did as he finished his part and blended his voice with Seohyun as they sing the Chorus part. Their voices blended beautifully that pleases the ears of the audience. They were perfect duet singers as they thought.

They continued their duet as Seohyun sings her part and slowly walks at the center of the stage. She reached the center of the stage as Kyuhyun sings his part. Kyuhyun also walks slowly to reach the center of the stage. He reached the center of the stage when the Chorus part started. They were looking at the audience as they sing the Chorus part but slightly taking glances with each other.

When Kyuhyun glance at Seohyun, he was mesmerized by her beauty just like the boys at the audience felt. He was surprised by her angelic beauty that he hasn’t seen all the time he knows her. Maybe also because he wasn’t interested with her and always bickering at her that he wasn’t aware how beautiful she is.

When Seohyun glance at Kyuhyun, she was also surprised how good looking Kyuhyun is. He hasn’t seen this side of Kyuhyun where he is properly dressed and not the Kyuhyun he always fights with. They shake those thoughts off so that they can continue their performance without making mistakes.

When Seohyun sings another part from the song, she faces Kyuhyun and so is Kyuhyun when he sings his part as they look at each other’s eyes. They again face the audience when the chorus part started but when the half part of the chorus comes, they again face each other and looks at each other’s eyes as they sing their duet. The audience can’t help but to admire the duet of the two performers especially when they reached the high notes well and there were no mistakes that they did on their performance.

When the song was about to end, they face each other and hold each other’s hands as they finished the song and bowed afterwards to the audience. They leave the stage still holding each other’s hands but Kyuhyun removes his hand after becoming aware of it.

“What a good duet and last performance from the Music Club! Thank you, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun and Ms. Seo Joo Hyun! Sad to say, they were the last performers for our program and to end this program, let’s welcome Mr. Kim, the adviser of the Music Club, to give the ending speech. Let’s give him a round of applause!” Chaeyoung introduced Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim entered the stage as he begins his speech. He thanked everyone for watching the performance from their club and the Dance Club and hoping everyone on the audience enjoyed and liked it. He was very thankful for the support the school as well as the other students aside from the club members for their achievement. And he mostly thank all the club members especially those who competed for winning the contest. Without their hard work and effort, they’ll never achieve the winning prize. He also encourages the students who are still not part of the clubs to join if they believe they have the talent. He wanted them to be confident and come out of the shell to show their talent. He stated that participating in their club as well as the other clubs will help them develop their talents and skills that will benefit them on the near future so he’s hoping that those who have talents and skills join clubs and be active in extracurricular activities because it’ll help them to enjoy their college life not only studying but participating on clubs where they can meet new people and have fun in doing the objective of the club. He ended his speech wishing everyone a good day ahead of them.

“Thank you Mr. Kim for that wonderful speech! That just ends our program for today! Thank you everyone for watching the performances from the program! For everyone with classes, you may go back to your class and to everyone who already finished, have no more classes or having vacant hours at this time, you can enjoy your day ahead by enjoying your vacant hours or going home. This has been Chaeyoung. Thank you everyone!”  Chaeyoung said as she ended the program.

When the program ended, everyone on the auditorium goes to the exit. Some of them went to eat or do other things before their next class will start while some are happy going home because their class ended. For the Dance Club, since everyone is free, they decided to have a mini celebration for the success of the program and their club. While the Music Club, they decided to celebrate some other time since not everyone can make it.

Taeyeon and Jessica went on their respective classes when the program ended. Time flies so fast for them after the program ended. Both of them was busy with their classes or to the things they have to do for the day that they weren’t aware that it’s already time for Taeyeon’s first performance at the club.

Now Taeyeon is at the club wearing the outfit for her performance. It was a little bit revealing because she’s wearing a midriff. Tiffany was with her that will also perform today.

“Isn’t this a little bit revealing? Why must I wear these clothes? Is this really necessary for the performance?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

“We have no choice. We just have to follow or wear what they want us to wear. At first, I was just like you feeling uncomfortable for my first time but now I’m used to it. You’ll get used to it!” Tiffany answered encouraging Taeyeon.

“Tiffany, get ready. You’ll perform next.” A club staff informed them.

“Taeyeon-ah, I’ll go ahead after the dancers finished their performance. Good luck on your first performance! Don’t be nervous because I had watched your practices and you’re really good so be confident and show them how good you are. Fighting!” Tiffany said as an encouragement for Taeyeon showing her support.

“Thank you! I’ll remember what you said.” Taeyeon answered after smiling back.

After their conversation, the dancers’ performance finished meaning it’s Tiffany’s turn to perform now. She was wearing a cardigan over her dress that barely reached her knees, was wearing an eyeglass and was wearing shoes instead of heels. Her long hair has curls at the end and she was wearing a makeup to accentuate her beauty and fitted for her performance. She’s going to perform “Call me maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen.

(A/N: If ever you wanted to listen or watch the performance of Tiffany of the song Call maybe, below is the video, credit to MBCkpop for the video: )

(A/N: And also if ever you wanted to look for the lyrics of the song “Call Me Maybe”, here’s the link: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/carlyraejepsen/callmemaybe.html)

The stage was setup where Tiffany was first sitting on a bed while she started singing. She flaunts her charms as she sings making the guys on the club watching her be attracted to her.

When she reached the chorus part, she removes the cardigan and the eyeglasses she’s wearing as she continued showing her charm making the guys on the guy audience to be excited seeing a beautiful girl like her performing a good song capturing their attentions. When she started the second verse, she went to the center of the stage where a microphone stand is placed where she continued her singing.

She was the crowd’s favorite as everyone on the club was watching her because she captured their attention with her charm and beautiful voice. During a part of the song, she even removes the microphone from the microphone stand as she walks from the stage while continuing singing.

When she reached the bridge part of the song, she walks closer to a telephone booth that was setup on the stage as she pretends she was talking to someone as she was singing. The guys on the stage especially those who always watch her was thinking that they’re hoping they can have her number where she can answer their call and hear her voice and sing for them just like what she was doing at the moment. She sits on a bench at the stage when the chorus part plays and she continued her performance.

Before the end of the song, she goes back to the center of the stage and look at the audience as she sings and sometimes acting cutely to the guys in front of the audience like showing her “eye smile” making them screams because of happiness. She finished the song with a smile before bowing at the audience.

“Thank you very much! Have you enjoyed my performance?” Tiffany asked. The audience answered with a loud “Yes.”

“Today I’m very happy that we had hired a new performer and today is her first performance. I promised you she’s a really good performer. Are you all prepared to see the performance of our new performer at the club?” Tiffany continued and asked. A loud “Yes” can be heard as a response to Tiffany’s question.

“So without further ado, I would like you to welcome my classmate and friend Kim Taeyeon, our new club performer. Let’s give her a round of applause!” Tiffany introduced Taeyeon. She left the stage as Taeyeon entered the stage. Tiffany didn’t forget to encourage Taeyeon by saying “Fighting” to her before she really exited the stage.

Taeyeon was really nervous singing how many will watch her performance and she even get more nervous when she realized what she’s wearing. She was wearing a midriff, a black tight shiny bottom and shoes to compliment her outfit. Her hair was tied on a high ponytail and she’s wearing a makeup that compliment for her performance. She’s going to perform the song “Hush Hush” by the Pussycat Dolls.

(A/N: If ever you wanted to listen or watch the performance of Taeyeon of the song Hush Hush, below is the video, credit to CodeAnalysisSeason5 for the video: )

(A/N: And also if ever you wanted to look for the lyrics of the song “Hush Hush”, here’s the link: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pussycatdolls/hushhush.html)

She started the song as male dancers emerged from the stage. The dancers dance at the back while Taeyeon was performing. She dances with them while she was singing the song making the audience’s attention to focus on her performance. They were surprised with her beautiful and good voice and her ability to dance while singing.

Taeyeon was nervous at first but after seeing Jessica encouraging her from the audience and mouthing “Fighting”, she become confident and became confident to perform well.

When the chorus part started, female dancers where dancing with her as she continued her singing. The audience admire her more as she was hitting the high notes well. The guys at the audience are starting to admire the newbie from the club as she was a good performer and she wasn’t shy to be so close to the male dancers as part of the choreography.

Confidence can be seen on her face as she smiles and show variety expressions as she sings the song. Male audiences are starting to like her and be attracted to the new talent of the club. They are looking forward to her performances for the following days to come even though she hasn’t finished one.

She finished the song with a smile on her face before bowing. She left the stage as the performances for the day was ended and the audience from the club continued what they were doing.

After Taeyeon left the stage, she immediately changes her clothes at the dressing room. After she finished changing her clothes, she came across with Tiffany.

“Congratulations Taeyeon-ah! Looks like we’ll have new regulars here because of you. You did an amazing performance! I’m really proud of you because you finally come out of your shell and show your talent to others!” Tiffany congratulated Taeyeon.

“If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be here so it’s all thanks to you.” Taeyeon thank Tiffany.

“Oh, right, I was watching your performance when Jessica spotted me and told me to tell you to meet her there. She must be already waiting for you. See you soon! I’ll go home now.” Tiffany said as she waves goodbye to Taeyeon to go home.

Taeyeon was on her way to go to where Jessica is when a drunken old man grabs her and started to get closer to her.

“Sing for me again or it would be much more okay if you go out with me.” The drunken man told him.

Taeyeon tried to get away from him while saying “Sorry, sir. I can’t go with you since I’m only a performer and not those girls who entertain customers and I just finished performing so you can just go back next time to watch me again perform. You can just call those girls who can accommodate you for today. I already done my job so can you please let go of me, Sir?”

“But I don’t want those girls. I want you.” The drunken old man said as he was growing closer to Taeyeon’s neck. Taeyeon screams because of fear and she was thankful a guy just helps her out to be away from that drunken man.

“Ahjussi, didn’t you hear what the girl had said? Why are you so disrespecting a very beautiful and talented girl like her? Just go now and don’t bother her.” The guy had said.

“Mind your own business.” The drunken man ordered as he started growing closer to Taeyeon but was stop by the guy again.

“Do I have to repeat myself again? Stay away from her. Don’t you know who I am?” The guy asked as he stops the drunken man.

“Aish! Ok. I’ll go now and find other girls.” The drunken man said as he started looking for girls to accommodate her for the night.

“Really thank you for saving me from that guy. By the way, I’m Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon thank the guy and introduced herself after slightly bowing.

“You’re very much welcome. By the way, I’m Kim Junsu.” The guy introduced himself.

“I owe you. I’m willing to do anything as long as I can do it for your help.” Taeyeon suggested.

“Really? Anything?” Junsu asked with a smile on his face.

“As long as I can do it.” Taeyeon answered.

“Ok. Have a date with me.” Junsu replied.

“But…” Taeyeon was reluctant to agree with his suggestion.

“Just a friendly date. I just want to know the new talent of this club.” Junsu tried to persuade her.

Taeyeon first sigh before answering an “Okay”

“Ok. Then can I have your number then?” Junsu asked.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked.

“So that I can contact you for the details of our date.” Junsu answered.

“Ah right.” Taeyeon replied while Junsu handed his phone to Taeyeon for her to type in her number.

Junsu then saved her number on his phone and give her a call.

“That’s my number. So see you soon!” Junsu said as he ended the call and wave her a goodbye with a smile that can be seen on his face.

Taeyeon then saved Junsu’s number before going to Jessica’s table where Leeteuk and Heechul were.

“Oh hi Lee Teuk oppa! Hi also Heechul oppa!” Taeyeon greeted the two guys as she recognizes them.

“Yah Taeyeon! Who is that guy? You exchanged numbers with him right? I saw you typing something on his phone and I’m not dumb not to think you’re giving him your number. Do you like him? Or are you interested at him?” Jessica asked.

“That guy just saved me from a drunken old man. He stop the drunken old man from doing disgusting things to me so I suggested that I’m willing to do anything as long as I can do it as an exchange for his help. He suggested for us to go on a date. I was reluctant at first but he told me it’ll only be a friendly date so I decided to agreed and give him my number so he can contact me for our date details.” Taeyeon answered.

“Tell me. You agreed because he’s a cute guy right? Come on. You like him?” Jessica continued teasing her.

“No, I was just repaying his kindness of helping me from that old man. Nothing more.” Taeyeon replied.

“But it looks like he’s interested on you, Taeyeon-ah because of how he looks at you. Oh my God! My friend has an admirer!” Jessica excitedly exclaim.

“Yah! Can you lower your voice and stop this talk?” Taeyeon tried to stop Jessica by saying this in a louder voice.

“Ok. By the way, Taeyeon-ah, I’m very proud of you. You did a good job there while you’re performing. We really enjoyed your performance. I was even more surprise when you’re touching and being too close to those male dancers and they are touching you. Never thought your performance will be that y.” Jessica congratulated Taeyeon and teases her at the same time.

“Yah, it was just for the performance and we practiced it for many times so I was comfortable with the performance with them but not with my clothes though. I was really surprised when the staff handed me that but I know I can’t do anything about it so I was really uncomfortable at first but as I started to perform and you were encouraging me, it was like my uncomfortable suddenly fades away and give my all for the performance.” Taeyeon answered back.

“You’re very much welcome, Taeyeon-ah! I’m really proud of you!” Jessica said as she hugs Taeyeon tightly.

“Jessica, I can’t breathe!” Taeyeon said getting uncomfortable with Jessica’s hug.

“Sorry. I just get carried away with my emotions.” Jessica said as she breaks the hug.

“We were really surprised that this is the club where you’ll perform to. I just went here to accompany Heechul since he nags at me while I was at work yesterday. Why are you so shy to show your talent when you’re really a good performer?” Lee Teuk butted in after the two friends finished their conversation.

“I agree with him, Taeyeon-ah. With that talent, you must be proud to show it to others. I can see many guys eyeing at you while you’re performing so be careful with them. I don’t like how they look at you.” Heechul said.

“Don’t worry, oppa. I can protect myself from them.” Taeyeon assured them.

“Ok, if you say so. But if you need a ride because it’s already late, I can drive you home if I’m still up. It’s dangerous for a girl like you to go home late especially exiting this club with guys who eye you like a piece of meat they want to eat. Or if I’m not available, you can contact Jessica or Heechul. Or if we’re really not available or can’t be contacted, be sure not to go home alone.” Lee Teuk replied back.

“Why so overprotective oppa? You sound like a boyfriend getting worried for his girl.” Jessica teases her older brother.

“No, it’s not like that. I’m just worried because she’s a girl. I’m only worried just like how I worry for you. She’s your best friend and a girl so I just want her to be safe from men who looks at her differently and from danger. Don’t put different meaning to what I’m saying!” Lee Teuk replied back to her sister.

“Why so defensive oppa? I was just saying it. Don’t take it seriously.” Jessica replied earning laugh from Taeyeon and Heechul as she laughs after saying it.

“You want a drink, Taeyeon-ah? I’m going to order. Oppas already had their drinks even before I spotted them and I’m kinda feeling thirsty. Actually, I was about to order but I saw you with that guy and forget about it. And when you arrived, I get too focus with our conversation that I forget about it again.” Jessica asked.

“Anything is okay with me. I’m also feeling thirsty.” Taeyeon answered.

“Jessica, just order non-alcoholic drinks.” Lee Teuk told Jessica.

“Okay, Appa.” Jessica teasingly answered while she orders at the bartender.

After some minutes, Jessica returned with her and Taeyeon’s drinks. They sip their drinks as they watched the people at the club. Everyone was having the time of their life as they dances and drinks. Lee Teuk saw Junsu looking at Taeyeon and he don’t know why he’s feeling like he wants to protect Taeyeon from him seeing him dancing with girls having a first impression of him as a player. His thoughts and gaze was interrupted when Taeyeon suddenly said something.

“It’s already too late! I have to go now. Mom may get worried if I don’t get home.” Taeyeon anxiously said.

“Ok. I’ll drive you home. Let’s go now.” Lee Teuk said as they made their way to the exit.

Taeyeon, Jessica and Lee Teuk were on Lee Teuk’s car while Heechul was on his car. They bid each other’s goodbye as their go on their way. Lee Teuk first drives Taeyeon home before he goes on his way to their house.

Heechul arrives at his home and he can’t get rid away of what happen today at the club. He was happy to see Jessica again but he can’t help but to feel sad because they only exchanged an awkward greeting for each other and not like how they greet back then. He missed how they were back then not like now. He was kinda regretting he confessed because it makes them to be awkward towards each other but he knows he did the right decision of confessing rather than keeping his feelings for her. He decided to shake those thoughts off so that he can rest because it was tiring and hard day for him.

Back to the club

Junsu got tired from dancing and decided to go to the bar section of the club where his hyung is.

“Yah! Junsu-ah! Why are you grinning like a fool? It’s creeping me out.” His hyung said as he got closer and sits beside his hyung.

“I’m just happy, Jaejoong hyung. No other reason.” Junsu replied as he ordered a drink after.

“You can fool anyone but not me.” Jaejoong told Junsu.

“Ok. I’ve met your new talent on your club.” Junsu confessed.

“Ah, Kim Taeyeon? As the owner, I was the one who was about to judge her for her audition but a sudden appointment from my business partner and a friend came up so I let the manager of my club to judge her. He did a good job because she’s really a good performer. What about her? Interested on her?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes, I just got her number and we’ll be going on a date soon.” Junsu replied with a smile on his face.

“How did you get her number? As I look at her, I don’t think your charm work on her. Did you threaten her or something?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yah, hyung! Why are you thinking of me like that? It wasn’t like that. I was just passing by when I saw a drunken old man holding her and was trying to do disgusting things to her so I just help her out by stopping that guy. She was thankful so as a repayment from my help, she told me she’s willing to do anything for me as long as she can do it. I ask her for a date but she was reluctant at first so I decided to persuade her that it’ll only be a friendly date and that make her agrees. I get her number so that I can contact her for our date details.” Junsu answered with a proud smile on his face.

“You’re really something! So you played as a knight in shining armour just to have a date on her? She looks really innocent. Don’t tell me you’ll play with her?” Jaejoong asked.

“No, I wouldn’t. She’s different with those girls I’ve been playing with. I’m attracted to her and I wanted her to be mine.” Junsu said with a determined voice.

“I don’t think she’s like the girls you’ve been with so it looks like you’ll have a hard time.” Jaejoong told Junsu.

“I like challenge hyung.” Junsu answered with a grin.

“Ok if you say so. Let’s just drink. You’re different today making me feel nervous. Let’s just drink our night out.” Jaejoong suggested as the latter nodded as they drink all throughout the night and get home drunk after.

Author’s Note:

This is the 10th Chapter.

Sorry that I just updated this story just today because I can’t update because I’m still experiencing writer’s block. And also, work is making me busy. Not only that, I have 2 on-going fics aside from this so I hope you understand if ever I update late.

By the way, thank you to @Sujubest, @darahaeseokyu, @DaniiSeo and @joyheartsoshi who subscribed on this fic :)

And thank you to @marivic9 and @darahaeseokyu who commented on the last Chapter :)

Thank you also to @Va_asianloverz and @Taengsicotp for the comment :)

Hope you enjoyed reading and like this chapter even though I felt that it is also not good just like the other Chapters that I updated.

Thank you also to those subscribers who continue reading this fic and hoping you read this chapter and can give your comments on what you think of this chapter :)

Will try to create the next Chapter but still don’t know when I will update it because I don’t have any ideas on what will be the next Chapter will be all about and also because I have 2 on-going fics aside from this but hope you look forward to my next update!