Chapter 6 First Date

As Long As You Love Me

Chapter 6 First Date

Taeyeon & Lee Teuk just arrived on the restaurant. Lee Teuk first gets off the car and open the door for Taeyeon. Taeyeon thank him before getting out of the car. They walk together to enter the restaurant. When they enter the restaurant, a waitress greeted them or welcomes them.

“Do you have a reservation, Mam & Sir?” The waitress asked me.

“Reservation by my sister Park Jessica.” Lee Teuk answered.

“Right this way.” The waitress said as she guides the two. It turns out it was a romantic dinner date since the place offers a stunning city view of the Seoul especially during the night. The restaurant offers cocktails and modern cuisine that are on the menu so everyone who visits the restaurants enjoys their stay.

Lee Teuk first pulls out the chair so that Taeyeon can sit down. Taeyeon thank him before sitting down on the seat across Lee Teuk's seat. The waitress came back with 2 glasses of water for the two of them.

“Thank you.” Taeyeon thank the waitress before drinking the glass of water.

“Do you want to order now, Taeyeon-ah?” Lee Teuk asks Taeyeon.

“I don’t mind but actually, I’m not that hungry. I just eat at our house when Jessica suddenly asked me for this dinner.” Taeyeon answered.

“I am also not that hungry since I just eat on the office but I think Jessica will be disappointed if we’ll not eat anything since she made efforts on this reservation. You know she’ll really throw a tantrum if we don’t so try to understand her.” Lee Teuk explained.

“I’ve been friends with Jessica for years so I already know that Lee Teuk oppa. Don’t have to say it oppa. I know what will be her reaction & she’ll keep on bugging me about this dinner especially if we don’t eat here or put her reservation to waste.” Taeyeon replied with a giggle.

“So what you want to order?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Anything will do.” Taeyeon replied.

“Ok.” Lee Teuk replied before ordering the foods for the two of them.

Meanwhile between Jessica & Heechul 

“Yah! Heechul oppa where are we going? You know I can report you for kidnapping. I don’t really want to go out. I’m already tired because I went out with Krystal today & I just want to rest. Bring me home now.” Jessica demanded to Heechul.

“No. That day you disturbed me because I was about to sleep. You were even stubborn that day that you don’t want to go home & want to stay in my house. Don’t you know that I have to carry you on my back just to bring you on my car? You were even shouting or whining like a kid that you don’t want to go home! I even carried you on my back when we arrived on your house.” Heechul explained when the traffic lights turn red and Heechul stops the car.

“I already know about it. Lee Teuk oppa already told me everything. Don’t have to repeat it again. Ok. I’ll go with you but remember don’t bring me to any weird places or I’ll surely hit you oppa.” Jessica replied.

“Ok. Don’t worry. I know that you’ll surely enjoy where we will go.” Heechul assured Jessica.

Back to Taeyeon & Lee Teuk

“The view of the city is very beautiful here. No wonder Jessica choose this restaurant.” Taeyeon said after they both finished eating.

“You’re right. And also it’s no wonder many visit this restaurant.” Lee Teuk replied back.

Taeyeon nodded as a reply as she looks again on the beautiful view she can see through the window.

“Heard from Jessica that you auditioned to be a club performer and get the job?” Lee Teuk asked.

“I see. I know Jessica. When she gets excited or too happy, she can’t help but to tell anyone she’s close to the story that makes her happy.” Taeyeon smiled after saying that knowing what her friend had done.

“Actually, she told me about it when she asked me to fetch you for your supposed dinner with her.” Lee Teuk replied.

“No, it’s fine. I don’t mind oppa. Yes, what you’ve heard from Jessica is true. I did join the audition to become a club performer and thankfully I was accepted on it. She was too happy because I was able to overcome my fear of performing in front of many people and to be able to earn money to help my mother.” Taeyeon replied back.

“Is that what bothered you last time when we eat lunch with Jessica?” Lee Teuk asked.

“Yes. Looks like I’m really obvious because just like Jessica, you also notice it.” Taeyeon replied back.

“It’s because you look bothered & you were really deep in your thoughts. Anyone who is around you will notice it.” Lee Teuk said.

“Maybe I’ll just stop from being too obvious so that the people around me will not get worried.” Taeyeon replied.

“Don’t think that way. Whenever you need us, we’ll help you. Don’t keep it all inside of you. It will not do you good.” Lee Teuk advised.

“Ok, Lee Teuk oppa. I’ll surely remember & will never forget it.” Taeyeon replied with a smile to assure Lee Teuk.

After that, Lee Teuk asked for their bill to the waitress and afterwards, paid for it before leaving the restaurant. They are on their way to the parking lot when someone called for Lee Teuk’s name.

“Lee Teuk? Is that you?” A female voice asked as Lee Teuk & Taeyeon looked at the girl who called making Lee Teuk wide eyed.

Back to Jessica & Heechul

After some minutes, Heechul stop the car & parked it on a parking lot. He opens the door for Jessica to let her get off the car.

“Night market? Oppa, I really missed going here. It’s been a while.” Jessica excitedly replied.

“Let’s go. Where you wanted to go first?” Heechul asked.

“There oppa.” Jessica pointed to the fashion malls. Heechul just chuckles after seeing the excited expression of Jessica and followed her.

Jessica first entered a shop full of accessories and fabrics. Jessica bought many types of accessories that she like and also those which she will give to Taeyeon & Krystal while Heechul is just following her and letting her shop.

(A/N: The picture above shows the hair clip that Jessica bought for herself.)

(A/N: The picture above shows the hair band that Jessica bought for herself.)

(A/N: The 2 hats above are the hats Jessica bought for herself.)

(A/N: The hat above is what Jessica bought for Taeyeon.)

(A/N: The hair band above is what Jessica bought for Taeyeon.)

(A/N: The hat above is what Jessica bought for Krystal.)

(A/N: The hair tie above is what Jessica bought for Krystal.)

(A/N: The hair band above is what Jessica bought for Krystal.)

“Jessica, where are you going?” Heechul asked while following Jessica. They’ve been walking for about 2 hours & Jessica still looks like not tired from looking or shopping while Heechul is already tired and hungry.

“Jessica, let’s eat first. I’m already hungry & tired from walking.” Heechul said to Jessica.

“Wait, oppa. Promise this will be the last thing I will buy.” Jessica answered while looking for the thing that she’ll buy.

Jessica bought the scarf that she finds good. After buying it, she tiptoed and put the scarf around Heechul’s neck.

(A/N: The scarf above is what Jessica bought for Heechul.)

“Wow, oppa! It looks good on you.” Jessica complimented.

“Is this for me?” Heechul surprisingly asked.

“Yes, who do you think that is for? Look. I already put it into your neck. Let’s eat. I’m already hungry.” Jessica replied and goes ahead of a smiling Heechul while holding the scarf happily.

Meanwhile to Lee Teuk & Taeyeon

“Lee Teuk? Is that you?” A female voice asked as Lee Teuk & Taeyeon looked at the girl who called making Lee Teuk wide eyed.

“Sora?” Lee Teuk asked.

“It’s been a while, Lee Teuk.” Sora replied while she looked at Taeyeon.

“Oh, by the way, this is Taeyeon…” Lee Teuk introduced while thinking what he would say next.

“My girlfriend.” Lee Teuk continued. Taeyeon was shocked on what she heard or what Lee Teuk had said but Lee Teuk smiled at her and whispered to Taeyeon something.

“Please just help me this time. Please play along. I’ll explain it to you later.” Lee Teuk whispered to Taeyeon.

“Nice meeting you. I’m Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon replied while extending her hand for a handshake.

“Nice meeting you also. I’m Kang Sora.” Sora replied while giving Taeyeon a handshake.

“Sora, I really wanted to catch up on things but I really have to go now with my girlfriend because it’s already late. Maybe some other time.” Lee Teuk said to Sora.

“You're right so see you soon.” Sora smiled as she made on her way to her car to go home.

Lee Teuk & Taeyeon went on the parking lot to go to their car. Lee Teuk opened the door for Taeyeon while Taeyeon entered. Lee Teuk followed after & they put their seatbelts on. There was an awkward silence in the car until Lee Teuk end it when he started having a conversation with Taeyeon.

“Sorry for using you Taeyeon. It was just the 1st thing that comes up on my mind. I know it’s wrong but you can say I’m still not ready to face her even after 3 years.” Lee Teuk apologized.

“It’s okay Lee Teuk oppa but is it okay if you’ll tell me why you said we’re in a relationship? Can you tell me who is she?” Taeyeon asked.

“He was my ex-girlfriend. We’ve been together for almost 2 years but she left me 3 years ago and breaks up with me. She told me that I was too focused with my studies that I barely had time with her & she thinks our relationship is not working. When she breaks up with me, she went to America & continued her studies. I’ve heard it from her friend who she also left here in Korea. I really love her so much that it still hurts when I think about our breakup and to see her that she already moved on.” Lee Teuk explained.

“No, oppa. I think what you’re feeling right now is normal but I think oppa you should really move on because it’s already 3 years. Why don’t you try to learn to love someone else? That way, you’ll no longer feel hurt seeing her happy or finally moved on. I know I haven’t had any relationship but I think oppa you’re the one suffering from it so I hope you can move on just like her & just be with someone who’ll love you and will not leave you.” Taeyeon replied.

“Wow, you’re really good.” Lee Teuk replied back.

“You can say those dramas & movies help a lot from coming up with that advice.” Taeyeon said that left both of them giggling. 

“Ok. I’ll keep your advice in mind. Let’s go now.” Lee Teuk said while Taeyeon just nodded as Lee Teuk started the car’s engine.

Back to Jessica & Heechul

“Ah oppa. I’m really too full right now.” Jessica said while patting her tummy.

“And why wouldn’t you? You eat too much.” Heechul replied.

“Ok. My bad.” Jessica replied.

“Let’s go now. Maybe it is better for us to go home because maybe you’ll find anything that you want to buy or to eat.” Heechul teasingly said to Jessica.

“Oppa!” Jessica replied then pouts afterwards.

“I was just joking. Why are you taking it too seriously? Let’s go now.” Heechul replied. 

Jessica & Heechul went on the parking where Heechul car is. Jessica entered the car after Heechul open the car door for her then he followed and enters his car. They both put on their seatbelts before Heechul started his car’s engine.

“Do you think Lee Teuk oppa enjoyed his date with Taeyeon?” Jessica replied.

“You know if I have maybe one day ahead I know about their dinner date, I would have been able to prepare more romantic date rather than what their dinner date today. But I know they enjoy the romantic atmosphere & especially the food.” Heechul replied.

“You know I would really be happy if Lee Teuk oppa will be happy with Taeyeon. You know it’s been 3 years since Sora unnie left him but still he can’t move on. He’s always on the office working and tried not to date anyone because he still can’t move on with Sora unnie. Oppa, if ever Lee Teuk oppa will not fall for Taeyeon, can you help him on finding a girl for her?” Jessica asked.

“Jessica, I too don’t have any girl so how can I help him?” Heechul asked.

“Really oppa? But do you have any girl that you like?” Jessica asked.

“I do but I know she don’t feel the same for me.” Heechul sadly replied.

“How do you say so? Have you already confessed your feelings to her?” Jessica asked again.

“No, but I can tell she only see me as a friend or as an oppa. I have known her for years so I can also feel it.” Heechul replied.

“But oppa why don’t you try to confess first? Then if she don’t feel the same for you, try to make her fall for you and then move on or try to forget your feelings for her if she can’t really fall for you when you have done all the things you can to show your feelings for her or try to make her fall for you.” Jessica advised to Heechul.

“I have done all the things so should I just give up?” Heechul asked.

“That’s sad oppa. But as you said oppa, she doesn’t know about your feelings. Confess first before giving up.” Jessica advised.

“Then I keep in mind your advice. How about you, don’t you have any guy you like?” Heechul asked this time.

“I don’t have. It’s because oppa I want to focus first on my studies because that can wait.” Jessica replied.

“You’re right. Studies is more important.” Heechul said.

It wasn’t a long ride so after some minutes, they arrived on the Park residence.

“Thank you oppa for tonight and also for preparing Lee Teuk oppa & Taeyeon’s date. I really had fun & now I don’t regret coming with you tonight. Have a safe ride and see you some other time oppa!” Jessica said before she entered their house. Heechul just nodded before he went on his way home.

As he was driving, he can’t forget his conversation with Jessica earlier.

Heechul’s POV:

Is this it Jessica? Do I really have to move on? Do I really have to forget my feelings for you?  What if I can’t confess my feelings for you knowing how you felt for me? What if I can’t forget these feelings I have for you? Why are you making this hard for me?

End of Heechul’s POV

He entered his house when he arrived with a heavy heart.

Meanwhile to Lee Teuk & Taeyeon

It wasn’t also a long ride from the restaurant because after some minutes, Taeyeon arrived on their house. She first removes the seatbelt before she gets her bag preparing to get off the car.

“I really had fun tonight oppa so really thank you very much. Oppa, I really do hope you keep in mind my advice because I know it is the right way. Don’t worry oppa. You’ll meet the right girl maybe not only now. You just have to wait. Say my thanks to Jessica for this dinner. See you soon some other time oppa & I hope next time I’ll meet you, you already had someone special to you, okay?” Taeyeon said.

“That, I can’t make sure of it but I’ll try. You also. Find a guy for yourself. You’re very welcome and I’m happy you enjoyed the dinner date.” Lee Teuk replied.

“Have a safe ride oppa. I’ll go now.” Taeyeon replied before she gets off the car and entered their house while Lee Teuk started his car’s engine to go back his home.

Author's Note:

This is the 6th Chapter.

Decided to update today because today’s is Lee Teuk’s birthday and the Chapter is all about the Taeteuk & Heesica’s date :)

Hope you enjoyed reading & like this chapter even though I felt that it is also not good just like the other Chapters that I updated.

By the way, thank you to my 2 sisters @ryoma28 and @heesica03 for the comments on the last Chapter or Chapter 5 :)

Thank you also to those subscribers who continue reading this fic & hoping you read this chapter & can give your comments on what you think of this chapter :)

Will try to create the next Chapter but still don’t know when I will update it because I don’t have any ideas on what will be the next Chapter will be all about and also because I have 2 on-going fics aside from this but hope you look forward to my next update!