Author's Note

As Long As You Love Me

Author's Note:

First of all, I would like to say Sorry for all the readers who are waiting for my update because just like what the title suggests, this is not an update.

I'm guilty of not updating my three on-going stories and I'm aware of it that is why I decided to post this Author's Note.

There are many reasons why I can't update or even create an update so I would like to state the reasons here:

First is work. My work is keeping me up and if you had read my status on my profile, you already know why work is a hindrance for me to create an update but for those who don't know, I've been working for 6 days a week a total of 48 hours a week because of Mandatory Overtime often! And to tell you honestly, it stress me so much and I'm hating my job now that I want to find a new one but it makes me sad or depress because whenever I tried to apply, I failed in getting the job mostly because the jobs are urgent and me still being employed is getting on the way.

Second is writer's block/lack of ideas for updates. I've been experiencing writer's block because of also many reasons making me to not be inspired or lose ideas on creating an update. I feel uninspired because of lack of comments I received on the Chapters of my stories. Whenever I give up and became depress, comments of my readers inspired me to do an update and through that, I was able to finish my three completed stories.

Third is tiredness that often leads to laziness. Because of my work, I tend to feel tired most of the time that I just want to rest or just lazy to get my laptop and write an update.

Fourth is I've been watching one of my bias Kim Jae Joong's new drama "Spy" but also watching my favorite Animes. Because of my current liking to watch again my favorite Animes and to watch or wait for new Episodes of Spy, it lessens my time or sometimes forgets to write an update.

I really do hope you'll understand my condition but what I can assure you is I'll finish all of my on-going stories but I don't know when. As of now, I don't have any Chapters to update on my on-going stories and I'm very sorry for that. I've experience this many times ever since I'm a student when I started to write stories here but I always not give up on my stories and I can say I finished three stories even though it takes time. 

See you soon on my future updates :)