Chapter 1 Happy

As Long As You Love Me

 

Chapter 1 Happy

Taeyeon’s POV:

I was having a good sleep when suddenly my 2 younger sisters started waking me up.

“Taeyeon unnie, wake up! We’ll be late if you’ll not wake up right now!” My younger sister Ji Eun said while shaking me up.

“Ji Eun unnie is right. I still haven’t done my Math homework & I still have to ask for Krystal because I know she already did her homework.” Our youngest Ji Young told me while shaking me up also.

I first sit up & started stretching before saying “Ok. I’ll just prepare myself while the two of you first take your breakfast because I know the two of you already prepare yourselves seeing the two of you right now dressed up.”

They just nodded & left the room. Even though I’m the oldest, I often wake up late while my 2 younger sisters always wake up earlier than me. It’s just I’m already a 3rd year college student & I often sleeps late just to finished my requirements.

After I finished preparing myself, I went downstairs to join them for breakfast.

“Good morning Mom & Dad!” I said as I sit beside my 2 younger sisters.

“Taeyeon, looks like you stayed up late again.” My mom told me.

“Yes mom. You’re right. It’s because I have to finish that project on that subject that will be pass today. Sorry Ji Eun & Ji Young that you may be late because of me.” I replied.

“It’s okay, unnie. We understand you. We have seen how you look like a zombie while doing that project last night.” Ji Young teasingly said while the other giggles. I was the only who didn’t giggle because I pouted because of what our youngest blurted out.

We continued eating & conversing at the same time. This is one part of the day I really enjoyed because we’re happy conversing & eating at the same time. I really am happy that I have them as a family because we’re always happy & we’re always together through our happy or lonely days. We help one another when we have problems & always celebrate special days of our lives.

I was interrupted when suddenly Ji Eun blurted out something that we don’t want to happen during school days.

“Taeyeon unnie, Ji Young, we have to go now. We’ll be late if we don’t go right now.” Ji Eun said.

“Ji Eun is right. Come on, let’s go. I’ll drive the three of you.” My dad said.

“Ok, Mom. We’ll go now.” I said after hugging & kissing my mom on her cheek. My other 2 sisters also do the same while saying “We’ll go now, Mom. See you later!” I really find it funny because most of the time they say the same thing without them planning on saying those same words. I giggle as I made on my way to the car of Dad.

Mom sees us off as we hops on Dad’s car.

“Take care all of you, okay?” My mom told us.

“Especially you honey. Drive safely.” My mom told Dad after giving him a kiss.

After that, Dad entered the car & started the engine off. We open the car windows as we waved goodbyes to our Mom. Our Mom also waved back with a smile & closed our gate when we already left our house.

As we are on our way, Ji Young was really feeling anxious.

“Ji Young, what’s your problem? Is there anything bothering to you?” I asked Ji Young.

“It’s because unnie I haven’t done my Math homework & our teacher on that subject is very strict. I maybe will be punished to stand all throughout our class on that subject.” Ji Young explained.

“Then you should have asked for help from me & to Ji Eun.” I replied back.

“Unnie is right. You slept early yesterday so I thought you already finished doing your homeworks.” Ji Eun said.

“I already did but except for that subject. I gave up so I just decided to sleep. Krystal is very good on Mathematics so I know she already did her homework so I’ll just have to ask for her help to teach me or let me copy her homework. That is why I’m getting anxious because I have to arrive to school early.” Ji Young explained.

Dad, I & Ji Eun just shook our heads after hearing our youngest problem. After some minutes, we arrived at Ji Young’s school. She immediately kisses us her goodbyes & waved us goodbyes as she immediately went to her room to just finish her homework. 

While we are on our way to our school, I decided to check my things if ever I forgot something. I was relieved when I saw all of my things are there. After some minutes, we arrived on our school. Just like what Ji Young did, we also kiss our Dad & also waved our goodbyes to him.

“Drive safely Dad. See you later!” I said before I & Ji Eun entered the school gate.

We walked together & as we parted our ways, Ji Eun said her goodbye to go to her room.

“Unnie, see you later! I’ll go now on my 1st class!” She said as she goes on her way.

I walked on the different way & there I met my best friend Jessica.

“Hi Taeyeon! Looks like you stayed up late again because I can see those dark circles under your eyes.” Jessica told me.

“It’s because of that project. It really gave me stress & it really gave me pressure just to finish that. It was only given to us last week & now is our deadline even though our professor knows that 1 week is not enough but what can I do? I’ll just have to follow her & passed it on the right time for the sake of not having a failing grade.” I explained.

“I know what you feel but what’s important is we both enjoyed what we are doing.” Jessica said. I nodded because I agreed on what she said. That’s why we’re friends because we think the same & we’re always together for each other.

“Taeyeon, I’ll go now.” Jessica said as she reached her room. I waved her goodbye as I made my own way to my room.

Today is just like any other day but one thing didn’t changed: I’m happy with people I have in my life.

Author’s Note:

This is the 1st chapter.

Sorry for the late update. Lately I’m getting busy since the start of the year, I started working & even though I already created 2 chapters for this story, I’ve been busy to update this story so I hope you understand.

Hope you enjoyed reading & like this chapter even though I felt that it was not good & boring but it is just like an introduction to the Kim family.

By the way, thank you to those who subscribed & read this chapter.

Please comment on what you think of this chapter.

Just wanted to let all of you to know what will happen next so I’ll give you teasers for the next chapter.

“What’s good on this morning? Why greet us good morning?”

“Sunbae, I’ll remember your words. I’ll never greet you a good morning or even mind of greeting you when I see you to follow what you say as your hoobae.”

“You know when you get the chance to know him, he’s not like that.”

“Why? Do you hate me that much that you don’t want me to drive you?”

“I don’t like. Let me out of your car now!”

“Wait, let me guess. You got bored on your company that you decided to visit me here, right?”

“You’re right. You know our professor she’s really scary that she don’t give a damn if ever we didn’t take a sleep or rest as long as we finished or give her requirements on the deadline.”

Hope you look forward to my next update!