Today, I'll Start Our Love: 7

Today, I'll Start Our Love

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

“Now, what are we doing here?” Sehun asked lazily, letting himself be pulled by Junmyun by his arm.

 

“You like bubble tea, right?” Junmyun asked. Sehun’s lips curved into a smile. “Just a little thank you for accepting the job.”

 

Of course, he loves bubble tea so much. Why? Because bubble tea granted his wish. Bubble tea made a certain someone disappear from his life. Sehun dropped the thought from his head. He shouldn’t be thinking about things that had slipped away with the past. The Chinese bastard belongs to the past. He’s already dead in Sehun’s mind.

 

Junmyun dragged Sehun to the bubble tea shop in Myeondong. Junmyun asked Sehun what he wanted and Sehun answered. As usual, chocolate. Junmyun smiled and turned to order. He ordered a serving of Chocolate bubble tea and a serving of—

 

“Taro?” Sehun asked in disbelief. He didn’t realize he was already glaring at his friend.

 

“Why? Is something wrong with what I ordered?” Junmyun asked out bewilderment.

 

After a good 5 seconds of glaring at the older pale, Sehun sighed and softly shook his head. Junmyun shrugged his shoulder and was a bit curious of Sehun’s sudden change of behavior. After getting their order, Junmyun led the way to an available table.

 

“Let’s sit here.”

 

“T-there?” Sehun asked hesistantly.

 

 

 

Thank you for accepting me.

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s body stiffened. Of course, he still hasn’t forgotten that day. The events were hidden at the back of his brain. They were stored there. But no, he hasn’t regretted any of those. He will not.

 

“Sehun-ah, what’s wrong?”

 

“L-let’s get out of here, hyung. This place is full. It’s suffocating.” Sehun stammered and left Junmyun at the table without letting the older mutter a word. Junmyun let the waiter wrap the untouched teas and followed behind Sehun.

 

 

“Yah!” Suho tapped Sehun’s shoulder. “What is your problem?” he asked as he handed him the bubble tea. Sehun accepted it, struck the straw and shot it inside his mouth. He just continued walking without bothering to answer Junmyun.

 

Junmyun sighed. “Sehun is I-don’t-know-what-he’s-deprived-from bi-polar teenager. Aigoo,” he sighed again. “Yah!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You were born to be loved.

Within your life, you've been receiving His love.

You were born to be loved.

Within your life, you've been receiving His love.

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s body stiffened when he heard the voice. It was something unfamiliar, but old. Or rather, something new, but unfamiliar. He could feel his heart, thumping abnormally. He almost dropped his bubble tea but he managed to hold a tight grip of it to the extent of crumpling the poor plastic. He turned around to see who was singing. He saw his Junmyun hyung looking at a certain someone. He couldn’t see it because of people. The crowd has gone thick. He walked towards it and enveloped himself with the crowd despite of the irritating beam of sunlight.

 

The singing has stopped and a delicate voice talked. Sehun’s heartbeat was faster than it was a minute ago. He walked to the front. His eyes were glued to a blind boy. He wasn’t sure if he was really blind but who the heck in the world would wear a blindfold around his eyes. Oh, there is someone, that someone.

 

“Have you ever tried to love and care for someone who will do anything and everything just to get rid of you? Someone you had grown to care for who will do everything in his means just to make you cease to exist?”

 

That’s it. Sehun dropped his drink. Sehun recognizes him.

 

Luhan smiled. And no one knows that behind the black cloth on the pale boy’s face, crying eyes silently cry.

 

“Luhan,” Sehun unconsciously muttered.

 

Junmyun looked at him, “You know him?” he asked but Sehun didn’t give him a response. Sehun couldn’t hear anything right now. He couldn’t see everything right now except for Luhan.

 

Luhan’s lips opened and melodious voice started soothing the audience’s hearts.

 

“You were born to be loved,”

 

Sehun’s voice echoed inside Sehun’s head, You don’t deserve to live.

 

“Within your life, you've been receiving His love.”

 

You don’t deserve love.

 

“You were born to be loved,”

 

You killed my mom.

 

“Within your life, you've been receiving His love.”

 

You’re a bastard.

 

“You were born to be loved,”

 

I will never accept you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Claps were heard after Luhan finished his song. Luhan took off his blindfold. And the world suddenly stopped when he had his eyes on someone new, but unfamiliar. Or rather, someone unfamiliar, but old.

 

“Sehun,” he muttered a name.

 

And Sehun was never this scared in his entire life. When the people started dispersing, Sehun wanted to be eaten by the ground. He wanted to disappear. He wanted to hide. , he’s so afraid to have Luhan back in his life. He has moved on. They all have moved on. They all have forgotten about him.

 

Sehun’s feet were still glued to the ground. Junmyun worriedly tapped his shoulder. “Are you okay?”

 

“Hyung…” Sehun felt something wet on his cheeks. He was crying. “Get me out of here, p-please.”

Junmyun’s eyebrows furrowed. “What’s wrong? Are you sick?” he tapped his forehead. “You’re cold. Hey, what’s wrong? You’re crying.”

 

Sehun turned his back on Luhan who was approximately 6 meters from him and held on Junmyun’s shoulders for support.

 

“P-please, get me o-out of here.”

 

“Sehun-ah!”

 

Sehun’s world was cut into two.

 

“It’s you, Sehun-ah!”

 

His world was cut into another half.

 

Luhan was crying. And it didn’t take a minute for him to reach Sehun. Sehun’s eyes widened when he just felt a pair of slender arms wrap around his waist. A clothed chest was glued to his back. And his shirt was being wet with tears.

 

“You came back. It’s been years. Sehun-ah,” Luhan continued to cry. “I missed you.”

 

Sehun is not someone who is easily angered. But he is someone who has a quick response to something as as this. He escaped from Luhan’s touch and pushed the older boy. Luhan fell on the ground.

 

“Disappear again, will you?!” he shouted.

Junmyun was alarmed, “Hey, what’s going on?”

 

“Sehun-ah, don’t be like that.” He cried. “It’s been 10 years.”

 

“Yes. It has been 10 years. Now why would you need to reappear before my eyes again?! Huh? Can’t you just disappear completely? Forever? Can’t you do that?!”

 

Luhan stood on his feet and immediately threw his arms around Sehun. “Sehun-ah, please. Don’t leave me again… please.”

 

“Don’t touch me!” Sehun shouted and pushed the other boy again. “It has been 10 years and still, nothing has changed. I still don’t accept you. Just go away! Disappear! Die!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Die!”

 

Sehun hit his head on the car window. “Aww,” he groaned as he rubbed his forehead.

 

“Die?” Junmyun asked as he took few glances on Sehun since he was currently on the road. “Were you killing me in your dream?”

 

“Dream?” Sehun echoed the older’s last word.

 

“That was the fourth time you screamed ‘Die’.”

 

“I was dreaming?”

 

“You’re the only one I know who have their nightmares during an afternoon nap.” Junmyun chuckled.

 

Sehun sat straight on the passenger’s seat. “Luhan,” he whispered unconsciously.

 

“Pardon?”

 

Sehun shook his head. “Where are you taking me? Are we going home?”

 

“We’re going to have some bubble tea, a little thank you for accepting the job.”

 

Sehun’s body stiffened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________

 

 

A/N: I didn’t know what I write. OTL This is part is absurd, I know. This wasn’t included in the plan. But yeah~ I think I’m drunk or I hit my head or tripped over something. Oh wait, I just want to share to you my dear readers how I survived with P3.00 money on my wallet. ing 3 pieces of coins. That was my life earlier and I needed to WALK under the heat of the sun just to get to my mother. About 30 minute walk, how’s that sound? Yeah. I need a life. Comment and subscribe. I’m sorry for trolling. Thank you for those who upvoted!!!