At the Grocery Store || Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Chen, Suho, Tao, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, D.O ||

WTF Story Time

 

"WHERE'S MY CHICKEN?!?!" Cried Onew as he ran up and down the grocery isles. "CHICKEN CHICKEN CHICKEN CHI" Suddenly, something hit him in the face.

When the boy looked up, a man who stood a few centimeters shorter gave Onew the eye. You know, where one eye is bigger than the other and you raise your eyebrows? Well, that short man did so and slapped Onew across the face. "YAH! DON'T GO PRANCING AROUND LIKE THAT!"

Onew looked down at his feet, when, suddenly, WHA-BAMB! A wild Kai jumped out and began to crotch into a pile of bananas

"OOOOOH! YOU SO NASTEH!" said TaeMAAAAN. TaeMAAAAN puffed out his chest and pouted cutely, even though he didn't intend to do so. "I am so manly! I am the manliest man you'll ever meet. LYKE A MAN! " he chanted quietly to himself. As he did so, this cute deer looking boy began to sniff him.

"Bubble tea?" The deer innocently asked. TaeMAAAAN shook his head and the deer began to cry "SEHUNA!! I WANT GUCCI!" The deer suddenly morphed into a panda and held a wushu stick within its tiny paws.

            Sehuna scoffed, "Peasant." and the all mighty lord, Krisus, came to the panda-in-distress' rescue.

"BUING BUING~" The panda aegyo'd.

Krisus fainted.

A unicorn came out and began to break dance.

Kai, who was hip ing earlier, turned around and grabbed a random man named Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's eyes were large. Larger than the sun's rays (if that even make sense). Kai spun the surprised man and dipped him down. 

Capturing his lips, Kyungsoo began to cry, "UWAAAAH!! GRANDPA LEADERRR!! MY LIPS!!"

The pasty grandpa began to emmotionally sing, "OTTOKAE AIGOO, AIGOO."

Chen's jawline cut through fruit and he smirked. But it actually wasn't actually a smirk, it was more like he was trying to smirk, but failed and ended up making his lips form as if they were like duck lips.

As the grocery store boomed with derp, Xiumin came in, eating a delicious serving of baozi.

"AM I CUTE?!" He cried out.

"NUUUUUUUUUUU" shouted Luhan, and began to do 1+1 aegyo.

GUUUUURL! You don' evan wanna knows what happened next! Cause, AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!