Baozi Faces || Xiumin ||

WTF Story Time

 

You had such a horrible, horrible, day at work because your boss blatantly accused you of punching one of the costumers when, of course, you didn't. Then this man decided to spill his coffee all over your new sweater and didn't even apologize; he said you should have looked where you were going. But wait, there's more! As much as you wanted to brush off these incidents, this dog ran up to you, thought you were a fire hydrant, lifted his leg, and pissed on your left shoe. Luckily, someone you loved dearly was waiting for you at home. Kim Minseok. "Omo! Jagiya, what's wrong?" He said when you collapsed on the couch, worn out. You raised your head weakly and pouted in agony. Minseok rushed to your aid, sitting beside you and taking your hands in his. "I know what'll cheer you up!" Delighted laughter escaped your lips as he puffed his cheeks, creating an impression of a steam bun.Minseok's face turned a dark shade of red as he puffed more air into his cheeks. It worried you. Then, suddenly, the baozi exploded. His head blew off, leaving an empty neck and a body attached to it. You screamed. Thick chunks of, not human flesh, but delicious pork and soft white dough, flew all around the room.  Your hands shook crazily. A crash through the window startled you even more, and Lee Soo Man came walking through LYKE A BAWS. He looked over at the devastation, then at you. He bent down, picking up a piece of pork. Inhaling the overwhelming smell deeply, he shoved it down his throat. He groaned in ecstasy. "THIS IS ING GEWD!" He screamed in your ear. Then a foot, from out of nowhere, kicked him in his vajayjay. He died. You died. Everyone on Earth died. Minseok didn't really die. He reincarnated as a fish. *awkward fish noises*

 

Long imagine ... I didn't know how to end it early, so I just gave you guys a whole chapter ._." 

lmao I hope you enjoyed anyways ;D