The Carrots || Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun ||

WTF Story Time

 

"OH MAH GAWD!" Baekhyun sighed dramatically. "This eyeliner tip is so ratchet! It can't even make a decent cat eye!"

Sehun walked passed, shaking his head in disappointment. His hyung was just too much of a drama queen. The maknae walked around the dorm, checking in on each and every EXO member. He neared Chanyeol's room, hearing strange and unusual grunts from inside. "UH! UH! UH! SWEET BABY JESUS!" A muffled voice belted.

Sehun curiously opened the door to find ... CARROTS! The orangest and most vibrant colored carrots in the world. They layed tauntingly in the middle of the room, calling the young boy's name, "Sehun~! Sehun~!"

Hypnotised by the vegetable, Sehun's hand reached out to caress it's wonderful features. Chanyeol apparently wasn't there, so Sehun guessed it was fine for him to indulge himself.

With only a few centimeters away from his lips, he was pushed harshly aside. "What do you think you're doing?!" A deep voice scolded. "Those aren't for you to eat!"

Sehun looked down at his feet, too scared to look his hyung, Chanyeol, in the eyes. "But they look so delicious! Let me have just one tiny nibble!"

Chanyeol sighed a great sigh. "Sehun, unless you want to learn it the hard way, go ahead. But don't say I didn't warn you!"

The boy nodded in agreement and quickly wrapped his dainty little fingers around the vibrant orange veggie. He slowly neared it to his mouth once more, creating an unbearable amount of anticipation for Chanyeol, when suddenly Baekhyun ran up and round-house kicked Sehun in the balls.

"WHAT DAFU-"

"YUMMA!" Baeking squealed in delight after devouring the carrots whole. 

Chanyeol began to cry. Sehun's face began to turn into a dark unnatractive shade of red. Baekhyun threw up.

"Not so 'YUMMA' now, huh?!" Chanyeol ugly sobbed.

Baekhyun nodded before vomiting again, this time spilling up ranbows and baozi.

"Peasant," Sehun scoffed and strut his way out of the hyung's room like it was his turn down the cat walk.

Chanyeol wrecklessly ran out soon afterwards, leaving the sick Baek to fend for himself.

He turned into a squash. 

The End.

 

I am a fail, no doubt about it. None of you like me, it's okay. I'm just going to post all my stupid crack-shots from IG onto here now.

Enjoy~