Where Would You Go With Your Bias? || Lay ||

WTF Story Time

On Instagram, an account wanted people to answer a question s/he had before they sleep. S/he said that they would pick the best and unique/interesting answers and share them the following day. I, being a very weird and stupid person, attempted to answer the question: 

"If you could go on a date with your bias, where would you go?"


My response:

Well, I would keep it plain and simple and go to The Land of . Yes, very mystical and fairtytale-like. The land is ruled by a king called Krisus. His alpaca, Ace, is his right-hand animal. My bias, who is, of course, Lay, would take me on a picnic in the green grass and we would drink bubble tea and eat lovely steam buns. Then we would prance along rainbows and fly around, being MAGICAL and whatnot. He would morph into a unicorn and I would rule the Earth. The End.

....

LOLOLOL JK JK I would want my bias to take me to a scary movie so then we could troll on all the peopole as we scream obnoxiously and laugh at the wrong times (I actually do this EVERYTIME I go out with my friends haha)


Now, in the comments, answer the same question!

If you could go on a date with your bias, were would YOU go?

It can be bizarre, like mine, or really heartfelt and thoughtful :)

 

If any of you were wondering, my IG username is "layskrispydonut"

FOLLOW ME, FOLLOW ME. NA NA NA NA FOLLOW ME.