In the Elevator || Lay, Chanyeol, Kris ||

WTF Story Time

 

Imagine yourself in an elevator. Lay, the obivous dimple-prince of EXO-M, stood next to you. As you kept your inner fangirl from attacking the poor unicorn, you began to tap your head lamely with the beat of the elevator music. Lay looked at you, chuckling a bit before looking back down at his phone. DING! The elevator doors opened up to the fourth floor. Lay picked up his duffle bag and began to walk out. 'No,' You thought to yourself. 'I must do something before he leaves!' Before Lay inched away, you your hand out and gripped the cuff of his long sleeve. He shout you a baffled expression. "LAY!" An eyebrow raised. "CAN I HAVE YO NUMBAH?!" Another chuckle escaped his lips. Lay shook your hand off and walked out. Placing two fingers to his forehead, he saluted, "Maybe next time~" Your jaw dropped. Suddnely, Kris ran up, pointing a taunting finger in your face, "AND YOU CALL ME A BAD LEADER! I'VE TAUGHT MY CHILDREN WELL AS !" A tear silently dell down your cheek as Kris chanted to himself 'I can fly! I can fly!' repetitively. Out of nowhere, Chanyeol ran up and grabbed you by your shoulders, "Noona! Gwenchana?" More tears fell from your eyes, streaking your cheeks unattractively. "I AIN'T NO NOONA!" Chanyeol slid his hand under your chin possesively. "You are now! BIOOOOOTCH!" Then ... I guess ... You became a noona .... ?

The End.

 

Sorry, I'm losing my weird inspiration as of right now ._.