19: tears...dreams..and forever

TIMELESS (based on Zhang LiYin's mv of her song timeless)

 

ding.........dong...............

"who could that be? it's already late..." Leeteuk thought as he went to the door to open it...when he did, he saw his youngest son in tears together with his grandsons and bags.... bags that says i left home....

"bummie?" he uttered and his youngest came ran to him like when he was a little kid whenever he got hurt...."come..come in...."

Leeteuk instructed the nannies to take the boys in kibums old room...kang in came down saw his son crying into his mother's arms...He took a seat across them and looked at his son..."what happened?" he asked in a stern voice tho in his head he knew it was siwon and he just want to kill the man right now for making his baby cry...

Kibum was stilll sobbing hard that he can't say a thing clearly so his mother told him to wait till he calms down...and an hour after kibum was ready to talk...

"i...i found...siwon...in...bed...with another man..." kibum said..

"what?! that bastard!" kang in was in rage...he wanted to strangle siwon at that moment...

"with...hyung..." their son continued...lowering his eyes on the floor eventually covering his face with his palms...and crying once again...

Leeteuk and Kang In were dumbfounded...how can their eldest son do this..to his own brother....Leeteuk was now crying too...and kang in just felt angrier..now at his own son too....

"go rest...i know your tired...let's talk about this again tomorrow..." kang in said as he stood up and walked to their room..

kibum and leeteuk were left in the living room...the mother craddling his child....kibum sobbed once again...

"cry it all out son..." leeteuk whispered as he carressed his sons back....exactly like when kibum was a child...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after explaining everything to his bestfriend...heechul found key just looking at him..he knows his bestfriend was also shocked at what just happened..

"how can you?" key asked in a low tone...

"i..i don't know what came over me....all those moments it felt like it was hankyung...i don't know..." heechul said lowering his head...

"that's not an excuse! he is your  brother's husband..the father of your nephews...you are my bestfriend but what the hell were you thinking!" key finally burst...he was disappointed of heechul...

"im sorry..im sorry...." heechul said as he cried once again...looking at his bestfriend key can't help but go and hug him...they stayed like that all night...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

siwon laid down on their bed...he was crying...and eventually fell asleep....and then he was dreaming....

he was in the hospital...he was watching himself being wheeled in... "i remember this..." he thought...

as he followed his body he noticed a room..people were crying..he can't help but go in...

he was shocked..he saw heechul crying...and as he looked into the bed it was him...

hankyung....

then a doctor came in....

"a patient needs hankyungs heart right now...he was just brought in and its an emergency..."  the doctor said...

heechul looked around and then he nodded...hankyung's body was brought to the OR...and somehow siwon felt like following it...

in the same room where hankyung's body was wheeled in..was his own body...

the operation began..and siwon watched how hankyung's heart was transfered to his own...

"this can't be....."

siwon woke up from his dreams...he was sweating...he was confused....he remembered something...something he got the day he killed hankyung...

he ran to one of the jewlery boxes...he threw stuff out and finally found it...

the locket...

he turned the locket around... "forever..." it says...

he opened the locket...and there it was...a picture of true love...

a picture of hankyung and heechul....

siwon fell on his knees...clutching his chest while still holding onto the locket..

"i'm sorry...."