16: Sorry....

TIMELESS (based on Zhang LiYin's mv of her song timeless)

It's been three days since heechul had the dream and until now he is still thinking why in the world would siwon be there when he was sure that was hankyung's back....

"how could that be..." he mumbled to himself as he did some flower arrangements...

then the bell rang that meant someone entered that shop ..

"annyeonghaseyo..what---" his words got cut off as he looked up and saw who the customer was..."si..siwon.." he said stuutering..

"uhm hi heechul..." siwon smiled..

"what are you doing here? are you here to buy flowers for kibum?" heechul said as he put down what he was holding..his heart was racing and he didn't know why..

"oh..i was just aroung the area, so i thought i'd drop by..." siwon lied..actually he was still feeling guilty towards heechul, somehow he felt like he can't bear to see or even know that he was still grieving and was hurting because of what he'd done so he promisede himself to make heechul happy again..tho he doesn't know how..."you wanna go for some coffee or grab something to eat?" he shyly asked..

"uhh.. sure...i guess..." heechul said...both walked out of the store and heechul locked the shop...they went to a restaurant nearby..

as they sat down a waiter came in handing them...

"what can i get you sir?" the boy said ..

"i'll get a cup of coffee and a grilled cheese sandwich please.." siwon answered handing back the menu..

"and for the wife?" the boy uttered looking at heechul..

"i'm..i'm not his wife...ill get the same please.." heechul nervously said..his heart beat faster when the boy aknowledged him as siwon's wife..he shook her head to get the thought out..

"damn right he is not his wife..." hankyung uttered looking all furious...

"jealous aren't we?" ryeowook teased earning a glare from the other...

"oh i'm sorry...but you guys look good together...you're order will be out in a few minutes.." the boys smiled and bowed then left...

what the boy said made siwon smile...and somehow he felt happy when he said they look good together...

"look good together my ..." hankyung uttered sitting beside heechul while the laughing  ryeowook sat beside siwon..of course unknown to the living people..

"so...how are you?" siwon said breaking up the ice between him and heechul.

"i'm..i'm fine...i'm still grieving about my fiance but i think im going to be ok..." heechul said trying not be obvious that he was still in pain about hankyung's death but unfortunately the other noticed.....

"i see..." siwon felt the guilt again..."i'm sorry..."

"no no..you don't have to be sorry..i'm fine.....it's not like you're the one who killed him..." heechul said..

that was somehow a blow to siwon..."bit i did kill him..." he thought, lowering his head...

"here's your order..." the waiter came again smiling as he set down the two cups of coffee and grilled cheese..

the two ate quietly..and when they were done..

"thank you ..." heechul said smiling...

"uhmm no it's nothing..." siwon said tyring to hide his blushing face when he saw heechul smiling at him..

"look at that..what a cheat.." hankyung uttered making a face...which made his angel companion laugh again...

they paid teh bill and walked back to heechul's shop..when they reached the front of the shop they both  stood there for a second or two not knowing what to say...

siwon unconsciously moved closer to heechul as if wanting to kiss him, and heechul feeling the same way didn't move and inch..

and when their lips were only about an inch away...siwon's phone rang,,,

"yeobeoseyo? hi kibummie...yeah i'll be home in a bit...ok....i love you...." when siwon hung up the phone he saw heechul looking away...

"uhmm i need to go...kibum wanted me home..." siwon said feeling sad that he had to leave heechul ..

"oh i see..alright..." heechul said..he didn't know why but he somehow felt jealous....

"i'll see you at home tonight then..." siwon said..

"uhmm..ok..." with that heechul bowed and turned around to enter his shop....

siwon sadly wakled to his car..and drove of....

inside the flower shop...

"why ...why did i feel that way?" heechul loudly uttered..."and why should i be jealous?!"

"who's jealous?" key said entereing the shop with onew...heechul jumped in surprise..

"jealous? no..no body's jealous..." heechul looked away hurriedly reaching for flowers to arrange..

"yeah right...spill..." key uttered as he reached for an apron to wear...

"i'll go out for a while..i fell hungry...someone told me there's a chicken restaurant nearby so..see yeah" onew uttered leaving the two alone so they could talk...

"chicken monster!" key uttered looking at his boyfriend's back as the other ran out the door.." so anyway...what..spill!!"

"i...well..siwon came here..." heechul said...

"you'r brother's siwon?" key said while reaching for a spray bottle and started spraying the flowers...

"uhmm... yeah...."

"and?"

"and we went to eat ..."

"and?"

"and then we walked back here..."

"and?"

"and we almost  kiss..."

at the point key was silent..eyes widened not sure if he heard it right...

"you...tried to kiss your brother's husband?" key finally spoke...

"i...but kibum called so i kind of woke up from it..." heechul said lowering his head..

"and you were jealous siwon's wife who is your brother called him?"

i...but.....yeah...." heechul admitted...

"are you insane now?" key said putting the spray bottle down and sat down...

"i..i know he is my brother's husband...but i..i dreamed of him...you know i used to dream of hankyung a lot..but a few days ago..i dreamed i was hugging hankyung's back but when he turned around..it...it was siwon....i was confused..so i avoided him and i tried thinking it's nothing..but then he came here...and.. and..." heechul tried to explain...

"and you tried to kiss him,,..." key finished..

"i dont know...." heechul uttered..sitting behind the counter and covered his face with his palms...

--------------------------------------------------------------

when siwon reached the house he was greeted by a smiling kibum...

"hi siwoniie!!" kibum said hugging and kissing her husband...

"uh..hi bummie..." siwon said..

"is something wrong?" the younger one pouted...

"uh..no..nothing is wrong..just tired..." siwon lied..but truthfully he was thinking of what happened a while ago...

"common let's go get you changed..." kibum draggged his husband to their room...

as siwon was changin kibum snuck up from behind him and kissed his back.... siwon knew what his wife wanted so he turned around and saw an already kibum....

his wife looked so pretty...he kissed him passionately....but a picture of heechul's face suddenly popped into his mind...he pulled back...

"something wrong?" kibum asked confused of siwon's actions..

"no..no..it's nothing..." siwon answered immidiately...

kibum turned around and grabbed a towel.."it's ok if you don't want it now...i//i'll just go take a shower..." he said walking towards the bathroom...

siwon grabbed his wife and spun him around kissing him again...and what happened next was what exactly what kibum wanted...be he didn't know that as they were doing it...siwon was thinking of someone else...

kibum fell asleep in siwon's arms....the other was wide awake...looking at his wife...he remembered how in his mind he was thinking  of heechul..while having with his wife he was thinking about having with his brother in law...

"i'm...i'm sorry...." siwon thought..feeling guilty again..but now towards kibum....