18: Bad Brother

TIMELESS (based on Zhang LiYin's mv of her song timeless)

heechul tried as much as possible to avoid siwon...but living in the same makes it hard for him to do that, plus kibum had this new idea that everyone were to have dinner together as much as possible...

On a saturday morning kibum decided to take the boys to his parents house to visit his mom and dad too, heechul was still sleeping and so was siwon so he never bothered to wake them up....

Heechul opened his eyes and the sun was already peaking throught the curtains ...he walked to the bathroom and washep up before he decided to go down and eat...as he walked out the door coincidentally siwon was also walking out of his room...both stared at eachother for a minute or two

"goodmorning..." siwon finally uttered...

"goodmorning...i was just going down for breakfast..is kibum up?" heechul asked..

"no, he left early with the boys to your parent's house...mind if i join you?"

"no..not at all..."

both walked silently into the kitchen,...

"today is the maid's off..so mind if we order breakfast instead?" siwon asked...

"i can cook...just wait for a little bit neh?" heechul smiled and went to work immidiately...

siwon was admiring heechul from the back...he was really pretty...he can cook...he is just great.... but a frown immidiately crossed his face...he was doing it again...

"here you go...this is beijing friedrice...my fiance taught me how to cook it..." heehcul smiled tho it was a weak one...

"i..i see..." siwon took some into his plate..he was jealous that this was somthing heechul shared with hankyung...but who can he blame..."wow..this is so good...he must be one hell of a cook..."

"yeah...he cooks more than me when he was here...he was the best man i have ever met..." heechul uttered while continuing to eat...

"i..i have never met him..but he seems to be a good man..."

"he is..hankyung was the best man a person could ever ask for...but some idiot took him away from me..." heechul said as his face turned bitter having to recall that day..."he pleaded for me..but that monster shot him..."

siwon was speechless..."heechul thinks im a monster..." he thought...

both ate quietly after that, heechul said he'd clean up so siwon just excused himself and went into their room...

the day went quietlly not until they had to meet in the hallway again...

siwon felt an urge...an urge to hold heechul ..to kiss him...and so unconsciously he walked towards him and immidiately he kissed him...

heechul was surprised but he can't move either..his mind wanted to..but his body didn't....

lust for eachother took over...and what happened next was something both will  regret later...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

kibum came home to still find no one...

"hmm...sleeping already? early.." he thought...he asked the body guards to settle his boys in their room and he walked over to the master's bedroom hoping his husband was there...

as he opened the door he was shocked to see his husband and his brother in bed together..sleeping like a real couple...

his tears started to flow..he was trembling....

but it wasn't only kibum who was looking and crying...hankyung was held by ryeowook as he sobbed....

it was a heartbreaking scene for the two of them...

kibum fell on his knees crying...

the sound woke up siwon..and he stood up immidiately to find his wife on the floor crying....heechul himself woke up when he felt someone move..and seeing his brother's state also surprised him...

"ki...kibum ah...mi..mianhae..." heechul ran out of the room and to his room...

siwon was left with his wife who was now feeling very angry and sad...

"kibum...let..let me explain..."

"no siwon...there's nothing to explain...my eyes won't lie to me..." he collected himself and calmly stood up...he went into their walk in closet and lockked the door..

siwon knocked over and over but kibum wasn't opening the door..siwon decided kibum need some time..so he sat on their bed to wait...

------------------------------------------------------

heechul closed the door of his room..he was in tears...how could he do that to his own brother....how could he do that to hankyung....

-----------------------------------------------------

"hankyung ah..." ryeowook called as he found the soul sitting by the seashore...

"it..it happened...." hankyung uttered...he never imagined even souls get hurt... "ryeowook...can we go now? i don't want to stay here any longer..."

"a little more hankyung...just wait a little more...then we can go..."

----------------------------------------------------

Heechul walked out of his room to get some water..all the crying made him feel parched... as he walk out of the kitchen and into the living room, he saw siwon chasing kibum who was followed by the two nannies with the boys..the body guards were carrying bags...

"kibum ah..please don't do this to me...don't..." siwon begged...

kibum looked at his husband...then to his brother...he wasn't crying anymore...

"the house is all yours...be happy..." he uttered leaving the two speechless....as the sound of the car leaving faded, siwon fell on his knees and broke down....

heechul ran to his room again...he can't stay here any longer..he just drove his own brother out of his own house.... heechul packed his things and hurriedly left..not saying aword to siwon who was still in distraught...

heechul drove to their old apartment where key and onew still lives...

he kncoked..unsure if he should still open the door with his own keys....

key opened the door and when he saw a crying heechul, he just hugged him....

"im a bad persono key...im a bad brother...." he continuosly sobbed.....