22: Hyung..is..here...

TIMELESS (based on Zhang LiYin's mv of her song timeless)

siwon stood infront of the warehouse feeling worried about his wife and his brother inlaw..

"yah! im here!" he yelled then a man in a rugged outfit came out 

"keep quiet fool! now follow me..my boss cant wait to see you" the mansaid smirking, he then turned his back and walked inside the ware house...

they kept walking till they reached somewhere..it was dark that not much can be seen...then siwon heard the man walk away from him, just to be sure siwon was in defense mode.. then a light came in shining at the center of the warehouse.. there he saw kibum and heechul just like the way he saw it on the picture...

"kibum ..heechul!" he yelled as he an to them...

heechul looked weak, he had a wound in the head which expllains his bloddy clothes....but kibum was worse...he had bruises to his face...he was also bleeding...siwon cupped kibums face and shook him...

"kibum..baby..im here..." he said and kibum slowly opened his eyes...tears flowed right away when he saw his husband...

"well...well...well...orenmanida/long time no see siwon ssi..." a voice came out of nowhere...siwon was not familiar with the voice..

"who are you? come out!" siwon screamed as he still tried to untie his wife and heechul...

"i see you don't remember this voice..maybe if i come out you will see me..but ill let you untie them first..im not that bad you know..not as bad as YOU!" the man emphasized on you...siwon thought it might be one of the gangs he had a fight with...

when he was able to release kibum and heechul both were on the ground..too weak to stand or do anything... then a figure slowly walked close to them...siwon was trying to figure it out until the light showed who it is...

"s...simon ...simon D?!" siwon's eyes widened..."what do you want from me?!

"what else you idiot?! revenge of course!"  simon d smirked

"i already went to jail for beating the crap out of you years ago" siwon retorted...

"and you think that would do it? you make me laugh choi siwon...i didnt know the leader of athena can be this funny" simon D laughed loud...

"how...how do you know about athena?!" siwon was surprised simon d knew about the famous underground organization,..but he was more shock that he knew about him being the head of athena..no body ever knew except for the people he trusted the most..

"well... let's see...you know min-ho? or should i say E-Sens?" simon d's face turned dark byt he mention of the name...

"that traitor?!" siwon spat

"well...E-Sens is my estrnged little brother you know...and you killed him!" simon d burst out in anger..."you killed my only brother!"

"he was a traitor to athena! and traitors die!" siwon spat

"so you must also die!" simon yelled signaling five men to go and beat siwon up...siwon who was a trained martial artist with a 4th rank black belt in taekwando... in minutes simon d's men were down on the ground and groaning from pain...

then he lauched at simon d beating the hell out of him just like in high school...when he saw simon d lying there he rushed back to his wife and heechul asking them if they were ok....both had now little strength to stand and walk...kibum hugged siwon...but siwon's back was on simon d that he didn't notice the latter waking up..

"i knew that would happen..so i brought this" simon d chuckled and quickly brought out a gun and aimed at siwon...kibum's eyes widened and before siwon could actually react, simon d pulled the trigger and kibum spun them around taking the bullet....

"kibum!" siwon yelled...

"oops missed!" with that he fired twice more time and this time heechul ran and covered his brother and siwon taking both bullets...

"heechul!" siwon was so angry he pulled his own gun and aimed at simon d till he was out of bullets and the other was dead...

"hang on you two!" siwon said as he called for help..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heechul woke up but his eyes were still clsoed...he felt the ventilator connected to him..he felt weak...then he heard voices..

"are they going to be alright?" leeteuk frantically asked the doctor..his voice full of worries for his sons....

"i have to be honest with you...heechul is better than kibum..tho he lost a lot of blood his heart was safe..but for kibum that one bullet slightly grazed his heart...aside from the blood loss, we also found out kibum's heart was getting weaker...unless we find a heart replacement..his heart wont be able to take his condition...im sorry.." the doctor said before he left...

heechul heard cries...his mother...his bestfriend...he opened a little of his eyes and looked on his left..his baby brother was lying there.... he looked around and found his mother and key sitting on the sofa at the far end of the room being cradled by their husbands as they cried..siwon was by kibum's bedside..."i wish hankyung was also with me,," he thought..

"i'm here princess..." a voice said..a very familiar voice...heechul looked at his right and he was surprised to see hankyung..hi beloved..."i'm here for you...." he smiled...

then the monitors connected to heechul beeped signaling something was so wrong with heechul..doctors came in and tried to figure out what was happening while leeteuk and the others looked on.... 

then heechul's eyes opened and lookes at kibum..his hand moved...he was reaching for kibum.....somehow leeteuk had an urge and  went to connect his sons hands...heechul smiled...then he closed his eyes...forever....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few days later kibum woke up from his coma..he felt weak.. he remembered everything that had happened.... he looked around he was in a hospital room...on his right was an empty bed....somehow his chest felt heavy..in pain...

"aghhhh!" he groaned as he touched his chest... it woke everyone in the room siwon, kang in and leeteuk...

"kibum..your awake!" siwon screamed and leeteuk ran to his son..

"don't move too much bummie...you just had a heart surgery...." leeteuk said weakly...

"hyu..hyung..where's hyung? is he ok?" kibum asked...but all of them started tearing up...

"why? what's wrong? where's hyung?!" he asked again

leeteuk looked at the empty bed....then to his son unknowingly kibum followed his gaze at the bed...then leeteuk ssat on kibum's bedside and he put his hand on kibum's chest...

"hyung...is here...." leeteuk said as tears now made their way down his cheeks....siwon explained everything that happened to him

kibum was shocked...he understood it well..his hyung...gave him his heart...

"hyung..." he uttered over and over as he cried......