15: somebody else...

TIMELESS (based on Zhang LiYin's mv of her song timeless)

"oettokhae?! why has it become so complicated?! but...but...." hankyung said  as talked to angel ryeowook in the mansion's garden...

"waeyo? why?" the angel asked as he smells the flowers..

"siwon...my heart..heechul..kibum...arghhh....why did it have to be siwon?" hankyung said as he starts to pace back and forth..."i'm hating how this destiny of yours plays..heechul can be with another man but not with siwon..he's bad..plus he is kibum's husband...what the?!"

"calm down there bud...you still don't know what will happen anyway...i told you..destiny's ways are unexpected..." ryeowook said as he settle himself on the grassy ground..

"but..but...no..andwae..." hankyung uttered puffing his cheeks and crossing his arms...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

siwon was standing by the window in the master's bedroom...he was thinking of what happened a while ago at heechul's flower shop....

"i..killed him..." he thought...then memories of that day came back...for the first time its like he was watching everything slowly...

he didn't see it the last time..but hankyung's eyes were pleading..pleading for a loved one....

"please let the hostage go..tell me what you want..."

"well what if i want you to die? then ill let him go..will you die?"

"yes..." 

"he was not pleading for a normal person but for the one he loves...he..he was willing to die for him...and he did..." siwon clutched on his chest...he felt a pain in his heart...regret filled his mind...

--------

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." hankyung suddenly felt pain..he was dead but he felt it..his chest...his heart...it's in pain?...

"hankyung! " the angel rushed to the wandering soul...

"what's happening? why do i feel like my heart is in great pain?" hankyung uttered...

"because it is..." the angel briefly answered looking up at the window where siwon was...

--------

"siwon!" kibum rushed to his husband.."are you ok?" siwon was clutching on his chest still...

"yeah..im fine...please just get memy medicine..." siwon told his wife...

"here.." kibum gave the medicine to siwon and the latter drank it..then he sat down on the bed...

"are you ok? do you want to go to the hospital?" kibum was very worried...

"no..i'm ok...." siwon uttered looking at his wife's face...how could he do  this to his wife's brother...he knew how heechul meant to kibum...he knew how kibum always wanted his hyung to be happy..... he stood up and hugged his wife....which surprised the other..

"i'm...i'm sorry...." siwon uttered...tears flowing from his eyes...

"for what? what's wrong siwon?" kibum asked..confused of what was happening..

"i'm just sorry for evrything....i love you so much...you and the kids...."

"i love you too..we love you..." kibum hugged his husband back....

"will you ever forgive me kibum for what i did to your brother?" siwon thought as he hugged kibum tightly...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that night at leeteuk and kang in's house heechul had dinner with his parents...after dinner heechul went to his old room and sat by the window..looking at the  night sky..it was beautiful..the moon was full and there were a lot of stars...once again memories of hankyung came...

>>>>flashback<<<<

"hannie look..a shooting star..quickly make  a wish.." heechul said and then closed his eyes to make a wish...

"what did you wish for princess?" hankyung asked as he put his arm around his lover...

"if i tell you it might not come true..." heechul answered smiling...

"i think we wished for the same thing.."

"huh? how'd you know?"

"coz your heart told me so...." hankyung said as he put his hand on heechul's chest where his heart is...

"your heart's telling me the same thing...." heechul uttered as he too put his hand on hankyung's chest...

"forever..." they both said at the same time...then they shared a passionate kiss..."

>>>>> end of flashback<<<<

tears flowed from his eyes...he misses him so much...and the fact that there is no more forever kills him....

"chullie?...are you ok?" leeteuk approached his son as he heard sobs when he was walking by heechul's room...

"neh eomma..im ok.." heechul said quickly wiping his tears...

"what's wrong? you can tell me..." leeteuk said as he sat infront of his son...

"i..i just miss him ..." heechul uttered..holding back more tears...

"i know...it is hard...but  im sure..he is watching over you..." leeteuk said.." come here..cry it all out baby..." he cradled his son like a child and the other just cried....

unknown to the two..hankyung was watching them and was crying himself....

"why did i have to die sooner?" he uttered...

"it was your destiny hankyung..." ryeowook said as he held onto the crying soul..

"if i didn't then heechul won't be hurt like this....everytime he cries, it's like im being killed all over again..."

heechul fell asleep after an hour of crying....hankyung laid down beside him and hugged him even tho he knew the other won't be able to feel it..but on the contrary heechul's body felt comfortable...like a familiar warmth enveloped him and he was brought into a very deep sleep...

after a while..heechul was now dreaming....

heechul was in a field of grass and flowers...the sun was up high..the air was fresh...

not too far from him he saw someone..even with his back facing him, he knew who it belonged to...

he ran to the person...and gave him a hug from the back...

"hankyung ah..i missed you..." heechul said happily..

the man turned around and smiled...heechul looked up ...he was surprised to see that it was not his hankyung...

it was somebody else...

it was...

siwon....