01: my name is kim heechul... but you can call me princess...

TIMELESS (based on Zhang LiYin's mv of her song timeless)

"yah! hyung wake up!" kibum yelled as he pulled his big brother's blankets away

"5 more minutes bummie a...neh?" heechul pulled the blankets from kibum and covered himself..

"aissh heechul hyung...its already 7:00 and so if you don't get your up, eomma will come in here with a broom and hit your lazy again..." kibum said as he counted 5......4.......3......2.......1

"KIM HEECHUL!" his full name being yelled from outside the door got heechul to stand up immidiately and run to the bathroom...

This is the typical wake up regime of a beautiful man named Kim heechul..a high school senoir of SM Town High..known for his good looks and his overly hyper personality...and that person who woke him up first was his baby brother Kim Kibum..a junior in the same school...he is as good looking as heechul but the personality is the total opposite, while heechul is the school's number one diva..kibum prefers to stay in the library and study..

"aigoo heechul, when will you learn to wake up early" leeteuk uttered while serving breakfast to his family..Park jung Su aka leeteuk is heechul and kibum's mother...

"let him be teukkie...heechul can oversleep somtimes.."kim young woon aka Kang In told his wife..kang in is the Kim household's head...

heechul and kibum are products of mpreg, some people don't get it but no one really questioned it becuase whatever miracle happened to leeteuk and kang in they sure produced two of the most beautiful men in korea...something kang in is  very proud of

"aigoo ..stop defending your son...why dont you be more like kibummie huh heechul?you wake up late and still insists on taking more time to look good... you are alwasys so caught up into looking pretty that you dont really know what your priorities are..." leeteuk continued his lecture

"that's why bummie is the boring one and im the popular one eomma "chullie shrugged as he stood up and got ready to leave..

"hyung wait for me!" kibum shoved his  last piece of pancake into his mouth and ran after his brother who was now opening his car...kibum and went to ride his own car.. and both left for school...

don't get mistaken..heechul and kibum are closer than you think...that's why he tries to wake him up every morning before his hyung gets to hear their mother's annoying yells...but heechul is just as stubborn as ever...

-----------------------------

as the two cars  arrive at the parking lot, girls start to scream and even some men turn to look at the famous Kim Brothers..as always the moment heechul walks out of his car he'd take of his shades and makes his signature hair flip...Kibum on the other hand silently walks inside the school not minding the people who would try to talk to him...

"heechul is so handsome!!!" one girl squealed

"man i'd turn gay for kim heechul anytime" now a boy commented while staring at heechul,..

heechul then gives his famous smirk then walks towards someone who was waiting for him at the sschool's main entrance..

"what's up key!" heechul waves at the second top diva of SM Town High Kim Kibum..yes another kibum but since heechuls brother has the same name, this kibum opted to be called Key or when his ego shoots up it becomes the almighty key..Bestfriends since like forever..and both openly gay..he has a boyfriend named lee Jinki or most commonly known as Onew...heechul and onew aren't exactly the closest but they don't hate eachother either..

"chullie! im good..i missed you over the weekend..too bad your mother grounded you for coming home late on friday..." key teasingly said as he hugged his best friend...as the two friends were walking to class and catching up about their weekends, onew popped up from nowhere and hugged and started to kiss key

"ahem..yo pabo..dont forget im still here and your in school..." heechul slapped  onew's arm

"ow! your just jealous heechul coz your aint gettin any..." onew smirked but suddenly tripped on nothing which made heechul and key laugh  so hard..

"oh god your clumsy...i wonder how key puts up with you..." heechul smirked and that earned him a glare form onew

three three got in class a minute late beacause heechul and key can't stop bickering that made key get in between his boyfriend and bestfriend..which should be rpetty normal now...

"as always you three are again late...you're all senior now and still you are like this.." that is their class adviser Moon Hee Jun..been irritated by the three since the start of the school year..

"sorry" key sarcastically said as he walked over to his sit dragging onew behind him..as heechul was about to follow he noticed a unfammiliar person sitting beside his sit...

"oh heechul we have a new student in class, im assigning you to be his guide for this week as he adjusts here in our school.." Mr. Moon instructed heechul

"hmm cute..." heechul thought as he walked towards the boy..as soon as he sat down his sit, he noticed the boy staring at him..he extended his hand and smile..

"Hi ..i'm SM town high's prettiest..my name is Kim Heechul..but you can call me princess..."