17: Apologies..

TIMELESS (based on Zhang LiYin's mv of her song timeless)

heechul came home that night at the choi mansion and found everyone sleeping already...as he wakled into the kitchen to get water he was shocked to find siwon sitting there with a cup of coffee in his hand...

"your home..." siwon softly said with a smile making heechul's heart raise once again...he hasn't felt that way since hankyung ..

"ugh...yeah....why are you still up?" heechul asked shyly....

"i can't sleep...." the other answered..

"so you drink coffee? how ironic..." heechul giggled...his giggle made siwon smile..

"want some? kibum said i really make good coffee..." siwon offered...

heechul nodded tho he felt another shot of jealousy when siwon mentioned his brother's name...

"here you go..." siwon smiled as he gave heechul the cup..

"thank you..." the other said bowing his head alittle...

for a minute or two no word was uttered...both staring at the cup in their hands...

"uhmm...so...how's work?" siwon said breaking the ice...

"it..it was fine..had a lot of customers today...." heechul smiled shyly....

another long pause between the two.....

"how are the kids?" heechul was the one who talked first now...

"they're fine...they are growing fasst..." siwon answered....

and another long pause......

"i..i'm going to my room now..thank you for the coffee..." heechul said and hurriedly walked his way over to his room leaving a confused siwon...

--------------------------

In his room heechul sat down infront of the dresser...he looked at himself in the mirror...

"mianhae hankyung ah..." he uttered...he was feeling guilty..it hasn't been that long since hankyung passed...and he was still grieving but he can't explain this feelings he was having for siwon..they were the same feelings he had when hankyung was still around...

tears started to flow..he ran to his bed and huggged his pillow... "mianhae...mianhae...." he repeated those words over and over until he fell asleep...

--------- 

on the other hand siwon walked up to his kids room...hong ki and geun suk were sleeping tightly...his little angels....

he sat on the chair between the cribs...on the side table was a picture of his boys...

"mianhae...appa is confused....i love your mother..but i can't help feeling a little weird when your uncle is around,..." he whispered to himself...how can he be like this to the mother of his kids...the one who stayed by his side no matter what kind of person he was...kibum was his first and only love..but why does he feel like this now...

as he was about to set down the picture frame, the door opened and kibum walked in....

"kibum ah...when did you wake up?" siwon said looking at his wife..

"just now..you weren't in bed...and well i thought you're here..." kibum answered as he checked on his boys...

"yeah...i..i just missed them...i don't get to spend much time with them lately..." siwon said..

kibum walked up to him and sat on his lap, he has noticed his husband was thinking of something...

"something wrong?" he asked...

"no...nothing is wrong..."siwon was lying once again...

"you don't tell me anything anymore...not even what's bothering you..." kibum stood up and was about to walk away when siwon hugged him fromm the back..

"i'm sorry..." he began..."it's just about work...that's all..please dont think about anything else..." siwon kissed kibum's neck..not being able to resist his husband he gave in...both walked into their room and had another night of passion together....

------------------------------------------------------

"i don't like what is happening..." hankyung uttered as he sat on top of the highest building in seoul... "i think they are falling for eachother..."

"they're hearts were beating for eachother..." ryeowook said sitting beside the wandering soul..."that was your heart after all..."

"but its..its not right...i dont want him for heechul..and they are going to hurt other people..." hankyung uttered feeling very lonely at the moment....

"let destiny handle this hankyung..."

"why am i still here anyway? to see heechul fall inlove with his brother's husband? to see people get hurt? what did i do wrong when i was alive to have this kind of torture?" hankyung was in tears..

.the angel held his hand and just smiled at him..." desitny has its ways hankyung ah..."