Chapter 2

Can't you understand my heart?

Suyeon's POV

After class Hyomin could not stop laughing at me. "YAH! It's not funny!! This is the first time I have EVER had detention IN MY WHOLE LIFE!" I told her

"First of all it is funny and second of all it's your fault for drooling all over Doojoon." Hyomin said and laughed even more.

"I wasn't drooling!! I was just... umm..checking something."  I tried to avoid the truth but I knew Hyomin could see right through me.

"Hehehe, don't lie. You've been in love with the guy since I've known you. Why not just tell him?" Hyomin suggested

"NO!! I can NEVER do that. Besides it's a guy's duty to make the first move." I stated

"Okay but don't come crying to me when Doojoon has a girlfriend that is not named Choi Suyeon." Hyomin said and pouted. I knew I had she was right, she's always right but I don't want to lose the friendship I have with Doojoon because I am a greedy little girl who can't settle with being JUST friends.

The day carried on as usual. I was a little sad because Doojoon wasn't in class, that naughty kid is skipping class again. Probably faked sick like the last time. At the end of school I sighed and trudged to detention. Hyomin walked me there but she was no help at all. She kept laughing and teasing me. How dare she laughs at me when she knows the hell I am going to go through when I get home tonight. O__O oh gosh so scary just thinking about it. 

The detention room was filled with people I had never talked to before. Unlike me who was so scared of being here, everyone there had a look that said been here before done this before just get this over and done. I scanned the room of troublemakers and I found a familiar face.