Chapter 7

Can't you understand my heart?

Suyeon's POV

a few days later

Sunggyu and I had decided it would be best if we met up during the weekend. Even though we spent so much time working on the project at school it seemed we needed  extra time. We invited Hyomin and her partner, Boram, and Hyunseung and Doojoon since they also didn't have enough done.

I awoke earlier on the day of the meetup.Mainly because on Saturdays my mom likes to give me chores. Lucky for today the only task was to vacuum the living room. It didn't take that long because our house is really small. There's only my mom, my dad and I so there is no need for a big house. When I had finished vacuuming, I changed into short-ish skirt and an oversized jacket. When I went to the dining room, my mom was sitting there, breakfast ready, waiting for me. My dad had already left for work so it was just my mom and I having breakfast at the table.

"You going out today?" My mom asked curiously

"Yeah, I'm going to my friend's house to work on a project"

"Doojoon's going to be there, isn't he?" My mom guessed looking at me with teasing eyes.

My face went bright red and I choked on my food.*cough**cough*"S-so what if D-Doojoon is there?" I say my face steaming away.

"Hehehe, the only guy you would dress so cutely for is Doojoon. Say hi to my future son in law when you see him. Tell him he needs to visit me some more." My mom says leaving the table 

"MOM!!!" I yelll at her embarrassed as heck. I cleared the table and went out the door.

 

Sunggyu's house was very far. Even with a bus ride I knew it would take around an hour and a half to reach his home. I figured this was why he was always late to school. I sat in the bus quietly waiting for my stop. It was very annoying because around my area there are a lot of bus stops so the bus kept stopping. 
The bus stopped at it's 3rd stop since I got on and I was surprised to see who had stepped onto the bus, Doojoon. When he walked down the bus my heart kept beating faster and faster. He hadn't seen me yet but I hoped with all my might he would see me before he had sat down. My eyes where fixated on him intently. Maybe it's because I haven't really talked to him in a while that my heart seemed to yearn so much for him. He turned his head and looked at me. It felt like my heart was going to explode