Chapter 4

Can't you understand my heart?

Suyeon's POV

When I got home I was so beaten up that I went straight to sleep. I had to walk home because that stupid detention made me miss the bus. I slept and woke up for dinner time and slept again.

The next day~

I arrived at school earlier because I caught the early bus. First time I had ever done that. Maybe because I slept as soon as I got home. For once I was the one waiting for Hyomin. As I was waiting, a hand tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and a smile came on my face. 

"Morning Sunggyu!" I said happily remembering how he made it less boring for me to be in detention. 

"Morning. What are you doing standing here?" He asked 

"I'm waiting for Hyomin. Speaking of which, she is really taking her time." I said looking at my watch.

"Hyomin, the girl who sits next to you in class. Is she your friend?" 

"Yuup! Been bestfriends for 10 years. Wait, didn't you say you're always late to school?"

"Not always just usually. Oh you have a leaf in your hair." Sunggyu offered. Before I could take it out myself, Sunggyu's large hands caressed my hair, getting the leaf out of my hair. I couldn't help but blush at his sudden move.

Doojoon's POV

I arrived to school with Hyunseung and Hyomin. We saw Hyomin on her way and we walked with her. When we arrived at the school gate I was surprised to see Suyeon had arrived earlier than Hyomin. I was about to call out to her when I saw her talking to some guy. The guy her hair. For some weird reason my heart felt uneasy. It's probably the dinner I had last night my sister was never the best cook in the world.

"Oh! Suyeon!!" Hyomin called out to her instead. Suyeon turned her head and waved at us. She looked pretty while smiling. Huh? What am I saying!? Erase thought  Suyeon isn't THAT pretty. 

Suyeon came running towards us dragging the guy along with her. He looked familiar but I just didn't know who he was. Whoever he was he must not be a bad guy to be friends with Suyeon but my heart couldn't be at ease every time I looked at them. Uuurrrgghh what's wrong with me. I think I need to see the nurse.