Chapter 5

Can't you understand my heart?

Suyeon's POV

I told everyone about Sunggyu and how we got talking in detention. Hyomin and Hyunseung knew of Sunggyu but didn't really KNOW him and Doojoon didn't know him despite being in the same class for the whole year.

"Doojoon, you are so mean not remembering your own classmate." I said to him

"You can't expect me to remember everyone. Isn't it enough that I remember you?" Doojoon replied

My face became completely red at his words. I felt that I was going to explode Isn't it enough that I remember you? The sentence was repeating like crazy in my head. My heart beat extremely fast and loud that I couldn't hear Doojoon and Hyunseung say goodbye and walk ahead of us. When he left I calmed down a bit but my face was still red like a tomato.

"Suyeon, You like Doojoon, don't you?" Sunggyu had observed and my whole face became redder than it already was. If that was even possible

"I-is it that obvious?" I asked cooling my cheeks with my cold hands.

"Yes." Hyomin and Sunggyu replied simutaneously 

"See? Everyone notices so just hurry up and tell the guy. He's so dense when it comes to love he won't ever notice that you like him." Hyomin lectured me yet again. I pouted.

As much as I want to tell him that I like him I can't. If I tell him it will jeopardize our 14 year friendship. If he rejects me, I don't think I could ever look at him in the eye again. If he does say yes and we break up then it would ruin everything and the four of us will have an awkward friendship. I sighed and walked to class with Sunggyu and Hyomin.