Chapter 1

Can't you understand my heart?

Suyeon's POV

 

I ran out the door as fast as I could.My long brown hair a big mess because I didn't have enought time to brush it. AGAIN I was late for school. Urrgghhh this is the last time I am going to pull an all nighter to watch a K-Drama. I say that but in reality I know I am going to do it tonight as well. I barely caught the bus, phew. It was only a 10 minute bus ride from my house to the school.
 

When I arrived at school, my bestfriend Hyomin was patiently waiting for me by the school gate. She stood there hair tied back, with her arms folded, probably counting down the minutes before the bell rings. "Annyeong, Hyomin." I greeted  her whilst she replied with a wave flashing me a cute smile. We both walked to class together, side by side. A few moments later, a loud voice shouted "HYOMIN, SUYEON!!" We both turned around to see Doojoon waving at us with Hyunseung by his side. I blush a little, at his cute gesture and give him a smile whilst waving back.

 

 I have known Hyomin since the 2nd grade. We've been bestfriends ever since we met at school, and have been inseperable. Her cute lovable personality drew me to her but her way of always being there for me made us  closer than sisters. I soon met Hyunseung in 4th grade. He had made friends with Doojoon so I got to know him through that. He was very quiet when I met him so I didn't understand why such a shy kid was friends with a loud boy like Doojoon, Of course as the years went by, Hyunseung became one of my good friends. I have known Doojoon the longest though. As we met on the first day of kindergarten. This was when I was 3 years old. So I have known Doojoon for 14 years. Although we were never the kind of bestfriends who spent every moment together (like me and Hyomin) we were still very very close. Plus our parents are friends so I spent most Christmases with Doojoon.

 

During class I kept stealing glances at Doojoon. He was sitting at the back seat near the window. He was staring so intently at the sky. I giggled a little because I knew he was thinking about something as silly as fried chicken.
"Choi Suyeon, if you would please answer this question." Mr Lee asked but I was so engrossed in my thoughts I couldn't pay attention

"Choi Suyeon! I said answer this question." He demanded but I didn't listen

"That's it! You will be joining me in detention  today after school." He declared. Unfortunately that was the only part I did hear. 

I had never been in detention before. I groaned just thinking about what my mother was going to say. Urrgghhh this is what a girl gets for being in love.