Who Are Those Guys Again...?

I'm Only Shy on the Outside!

 

Thursday, it was only Thursday... A Thursday that felt like a Friday. I despised days like these. Being the straight A student I am, it may seem like I enjoy my classes... But I don't. I hated school. 
 
I sighed and headed out the door, shoving books in my bag as I went. A gust of cold air blew past me, blowing hair into my face... The mornings were always cold and windy. I shivered and started to walk to school, watching the brown, red, and orange leaves fall from the trees. I thought lawns covered in fallen leaves were actually quite pretty, along with the bright, blinding sky and clouds. I stared down at the cracks on the sidewalk, wishing I never arrived at school, I wanted to head back home... Of course I couldn't skip, because my parents would kill me if they found out, which they would. I looked up, I had arrived. I took a deep breath of cold air in, then let it out. I watched as my breath was visible in the freezing air, then disappeared within a second. I walked through the school gates and rushed immediately inside, escaping the cold. 
 
I placed the books I didn't need in my locker, closed it shut, and made sure my lock was secure, like I did everyday... At least five times a day. Yeah, my life is so utterly boring, but I have no idea what to do to change that so... Living my uneventful life as always...! Yay... 
 
"Hi!" A deep voice said... And it wasn't Eunhye's... Well, unless she didn't tell me she was a guy... And actually Chanyeol. 
 
"Hi...?" I said, quietly. He smiled and walked over to his locker which was luckily not near mine. I watched him as he got his things out, then went to talk to his friends... What were their names again...? You know, those popular guys at your schools? That's them here, apparently Chanyeol's part of that popular group too, but I wouldn't have known before... I never paid attention to them.
 
...
 
...Yeah, still not remembering their names... Was one of them Kim something...? Kim... Kim... Maybe it wasn't? J... Kim Jong-something? 
I saw Eunhye ahead of me, and quickly went to her. "Hey Eunhye, who's that one popular guy? Kim... Jong-something?" 
 
"Do you mean Kim Jongin...?" She answered, unsurely. 
 
"Um, yeah...! I guess..." I don't know!
 
"Why?"
 
"Well, I can't remember that's why..." I answered. Wasn't it obvious I was asking because I didn't know? 
 
She sighed. 
 
"Never mind," she mumbled. 
 
"... Oh yeah! Who are the other guys over there?" I pointed towards Chanyeol and... Well... One of them was Kim Jong... In? Yeah! Which one of the guys was he again? 
 
She looked over, "You mean those six? You seriously don't know who they are, even when almost every girl at this school has swooned over them, every single day for the past, I don't know, year...?!" 
 
I blinked and nodded my head. 
 
"Okay then... Wow. Well, you know Chanyeol, so... They others are... Uh... Oh! Kim JoonMyeon, Kim JongIn, as I said, Do Kyungsoo, Byun Baekhyun, and... Oh Sehun... I think...?" 
 
"How do you know all their names?" I asked. 
 
"Have you not heard all the fangirls scream their name at least fifty times a day?!" She replied, irritated at the thought of them. 
 
"No...?" 
 
"... Never?" Eunhye said, surprised at my lack of knowledge. 
 
"Nope, I have no idea who the heck they are and... Actually, I think I already forgot their names... Let's see... Kim Sehun? No wait, it was Oh Sehun not Kim, wasn't it? Wait, was one of them even named Sehun...? Well, anyways... Kim Jong... Uh..." I trailed off. "...Hyun?" 
 
She looked at me with disbelief. "You weren't joking, were you?! They're the most popular guys at this school! Oh, by the way, you have horrible memory... How the heck are you the straight A student?" 
 
"Oh shut up!" I laughed. "I have an amazing memory for important things, not for some group of guys who... All actually kind of look like players... You said they were the most popular guys... Right? I didn't think they were THAT popular they just look like normal guys..." 
 
Eunhye burst out into laughter. "You're the first person I've ever heard say anything like that about them! Everyone thinks they're gorgeous." 
 
I pouted. "Well, sorry for not being into guys like other girls! I just don't know about this stuff, okay?! I mean, I guess they're good looking... Okay, now it's really bothering me... What was it? Kim Jong... Hyun? ...Well, another was... Byun... Hyun... Baek...? ...HyunBaek? Argh, I don't know! I give up..."  
 
"It's Kim Jong IN, and Byun BAEKHYUN. Just in case you forget the others are Kim JoonMyeon and Do Kyungsoo..." 
 
"Hey, I was close!" 
 
"HyunBaek... Really?" 
 
"Well... I know Chanyeol! And... Oh... S-Sehun, was it? Yeah! See... I can remember... Kind of..." 
 
She sighed, once again. "You have a lot to learn about this school... Even after a year of going here." 
 
"I'll learn their names okay?!" I called out to her... 
 
"But wait... I know they're names, kind of, but... Which name goes to which guy?" 
 
And the bell rang. 
 
---
 
Hi again~! ^^ Oh gosh, what did I do to Hyeri's character... >___<" Lol, thanks for reading! xD