Sleep (Very Short Update)

I'm Only Shy on the Outside!

 

 
 
HyeRin's POV
 
I sat there, tired, as we work on the love letter for hours. 
 
"JUST DECIDE ON ONE," I yelled at her, frustrated. It's not like I'm going to give it to him anyway... 
 
"BE PATIENT! It has to be perfect!" She said for the hundredth time that night. 
 
"Lets just GO TO SLEEP," I crossed my arms and huffed out. "You are going to get dark circles, and look HORRIBLE. You'll scare away who ever your crushing on!"
 
"Yah!" She yelled as she continued to compare the twenty plus letters she forced me to write because the one before 'wasn't good enough'. "I don't care, I'm helping YOU."
 
"I'll get dark circles and scare away Chanyeol," I complained. I don't really care now... I just need sleep. "You said you were sleeping over, not coming over to stare pointlessly at letters all night!"
 
"Come on, I'm helping you."
 
"Whatever, if you won't go to sleep, I will!" I said a I lifted up the blanket and went under. "GOOD NIGHT." 
 
"Yah! You need to look through these too!" She yelled at she, grabbing at the blanket. 
 
"No!" I whined as I held on. "Let me sleep!"
 
"Fine," she sighed, giving up. "Lets sleep."
 
"FINALLY," I groaned out and the lights were turned off. 
 
---
 
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I grumbled as I reached my hand out and shut it off. I squinted and saw Eunhye who was already awake. 
 
"Eunhye-ah," I yawned , still lazily laying in bed. "Why you already awake?"
 
"No reason," she replied, wide awake. "Just on the Internet." 
 
I closed my eyes and hummed in response. I almost drifted back to sleep when Eunhye woke me up. 
 
"Aren't you going to get ready for school?" Eunhye pulled off my blanket. "I'm already ready!"
 
"Yah!" I yelled. "Give me the blanket back! It's too cold!" 
 
"Get up," she tugged on my sleeve. "You're so lazy HyeRi." 
 
I whined, but eventually got up. "Meanie."
 
"Just hurry up."
 
"But I don't like school!" I whined again as I slowly walked across my bedroom. 
 
"That's because you become all shy," Eunhye replied. "That's not how you really act. Act normal, people won't judge you."
 
"No, that's not it!" I denied that idea. "I just don't like it! The homework, the stressing, the people!"
 
"Says the girl who won't accept anything lower than a ninety-five percent."
 
"Yah," I yelled, stopping in my tracks. "You know that's because of my parents!"
 
"Sure," Eunhye said as I saw her roll her eyes. "That's the reason." 
 
"I saw that!" I yelled as I crossed my arms. "I'm going to get ready!"
 
"Good," I heard Eunhye slightly chuckled. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. 
 
--- 
Read please:
 
Hey guys! SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! This is a quick update, so that's why it's short. I'll update again, but I just want to know: WHO EVEN STILL READS MY UPDATES? Please comment if you do. I just want to know. Even if there's no one, I'll still update, but just want to know. Thank you for reading~