A Plan That'll Never Work

I'm Only Shy on the Outside!

 

 
 
HyeRi's POV
 
The two just stared at me waiting for an answer. 
 
"HyeRi, are you seriously going out with Jongin?" Baekhyun asked again. 
 
Seriously, did Baekhyun block out the part where Kyungsoo said we were on a date and only heard "I thought you were dating Jongin"?!
 
"Did she tell you she was dating Jongin before you guys went on this date?" Kyungsoo asked. 
 
"No!" Baekhyun replied. "She didn't tell me!" 
 
Is Baekhyun blocking out words or just crazy?! WE AREN'T ON A DATE! 
 
I finally became to speak, "Kyungsoo, I think your misunderstanding because-" 
 
"HyeRi-ah, where's my ice cream~!" Eunhye called out. 
 
"Eunhye, what are you doing here?" Kyungsoo said. 
 
"Oh, just here with Baekhyun and HyeRi."
 
"So you knew HyeRi was cheating on Jongin, but didn't say anything to Baekhyun?!" 
 
Eunhye glanced at me and took in the situation. She discreetly smiled, then immediately stopped. 
 
"What?! I didn't know she was cheating!" Eunhye acted surprised. 
 
I'm going to kill you. 
 
"HyeRi, were you hiding this from everyone?!" 
 
WHY ISN'T BAEKHYUN SAYING ANYTHING?! WE AREN'T ON A DATE! 
 
"Seriously, you all are misunderstanding. I'm not-"
 
"Oh, guys! What are you doing here?" 
 
No. 
 
"Chanyeol, did HyeRi tell you she was dating Jongin?" Kyungsoo called out to him. 
 
OH MY GOSH, JUST GO AND TELL EVERYONE INCORRECT INFORMATION! 
 
"What? HyeRi, is that true?" 
 
"Of course n-"
 
"Yeah, she is!" Eunhye acted. "She even hid it from me and I thought I was her best friend." 
 
I hate you all. 
 
"She's even cheating on him with Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo said then turned to me. "Hyeri-ah, you know we still consider you as a friend, but Jongin has been my friend for years and I don't want you to hurt him." 
 
"OH MY GOSH!" I finally bursted. "WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING BAEKHYUN?! WE ARE NOT ON A DATE. AND I AM NOT GOING-" 
 
"Really?" Eunhye cut me off again, ignoring the fact that I stood there angrily. "See Kyungsoo, she's not cheating on Jongin!" 
 
"Is that true Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo asked, also ignoring my burst of anger. 
 
"... Huh? Oh! Yeah, we're not a date, don't worry," Baekhyun replied.
 
"Aish, Baekhyun! Hurry up and tell us that next time, we were all misunderstanding!" Kyungsoo angrily said. 
 
"Like I've been saying, you're all mis-"
 
"Okay, now that this problem is solved, lets eat ice cream!" Eunhye said. 
 
Stop cutting me off! 
 
"Yeah. Sorry for not saying anything sooner guys," Baekhyun apologized. 
 
Kyungsoo sighed. "It's fine, lets eat." 
 
"Yay," Chanyeol said. "Oh, congrats on your relationship Jongin."
 
"Eh? O-oh... I'm not-" They weren't listening and it was impossible to get their attention. 
 
He just congratulated me... While thinking I'm going out with someone else. 
 
---
 
"Cho Eunhye, please explain to me why you acted as if I didn't like Chanyeol!" I yelled.
 
 Why does she always do things like this?! 
 
"Well, you obviously can't do anything to get closer to him so you and Jongin 'going out' will make him jealous!" She replied. 
 
"... Are you serious? That only works in stories, don't try to apply it to real life!" 
 
"Hey, it could work!" Eunhye argued. 
 
"Yeah, I doubt it. Jealousy, really? He congratulated me on my new 'relationship'!"
 
"He just not showing his jealousy yet!" 
 
"How will- You know what? What ever, just do what you want!" I said as I threw my arms up in defeat. 
 
"Yay!" She exclaimed as she jumped up. I rolled my eyes. 
 
---
 
"HyeRi!" 
 
I turned around to see Jongin walking up to me. 
 
"Oh, hi..." Then I remembered. "Jongin, have you heard Kyungsoo say anything weird about us?"
 
"Nope, why?"
 
"The thing is... He may or may not have told all our friends we were dating..." 
 
"WHAT?" Jongin screamed. "Where'd he get that idea from?"
 
"Okay, calm down. I have no idea, but Eunhye has some kind of plan that's bound to fail, so just play along... If you don't want her to hit you."
 
His eyes widened then he sighed. "Fine..."
 
I sighed also, "I can't believe this is happening! Chanyeol even congratulated me."
 
"What? Really?"
 
"Yeah! I can't believe this, he obviously doesn't care about it!"
 
"But I was so sure he liked you," Jongin mumbled to himself.
 
"What?"
 
"Nothing noona! Lets go to class!" Jongin said as he went back to his cheerful self. 
 
"Okay..." 
 
---
 
"So, did you tell Jongin?" Eunhye asked me after class. 
 
"Yes, I did. I had to," I replied. 
 
"Good! Now lets start my plan!"
 
"Explain to me again how this is going to help." 
 
"Yah, are you still doubting my plan?" Eunhye said loudly. 
 
"Yes."
 
She groaned, "What ever, just play along!" 
 
"It's not like I have a choice," I mumbled.
 
"Yah, I heard that! Come on, lets go to lunch."
 
"Okay..." 
 
---
 
"Hey guys!" Eunhye said as we reached the table. 
 
"Hi noona!" Sehun replied. 
 
"Hi!" The rest of the members said together. 
 
I set my stuff down in between Eunhye and Kyungsoo, when Eunhye suddenly jabbed me in the side with her elbow. 
 
"Ow, what the heck was that for?!" 
 
"You have to go sit next to your boyfriend," Eunhye quietly said, pointing to the other side of the table. 
 
I glared at her and unwillingly walked over to the other side after many pushes from Eunhye. 
 
"H-hey," I greeted Jongin as I set my things down near him. 
 
"Hi noona," Jongin said, not looking up from his food. 
 
"Yah, Kim Jongin, don't be rude to your girlfriend! Look up from your food when she talks to you!" Kyungsoo scolded. 
 
Jongin looked up and smiled, "Hi HyeRi noona." 
 
"H-hi," I said awkwardly. 
 
He looked back at Kyungsoo. "Are you happy?" 
 
Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and continued to eat. 
 
What am I going to do with these two? They were supposed to become a couple, not start arguing again! 
 
 
---
 
Hi~! Finally updated! I'm sorry for the short chapter >__< Also sorry that nothing really happened... I still hope it was okay