So... Insults Make Friends? Okay...!

I'm Only Shy on the Outside!

 

I stood there, no words coming from my mouth... 
CHO EUNHYE, WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST DO?!  I looked towards her with what was supposed to be a glare. She knew I never made new friends and it was obvious I was awkward around him. She saw me, put her thumbs up, and attempted to form a normal smile as she held back a laugh. I kept my gaze on her, but sighed and gave up for now, there was no stopping her... I was still angry though... I turned towards Chanyeol, who was apparently my new "friend"... He didn't say anything and just smiled at me. I stared at him for a bit longer, but didn't know what to say so I turned away and kept my vision on anything but him until class started. 
 
--- 
 
We gathered inside the classroom and chose our seats. I waited a bit for others to choose, because I don't really care... And also when I pick my seat before, girls who arrive later ask me to move so they can sit by their friends... I don't want to get up after getting everything out, so I wait. I sat in one of the few available seats and Eunhye chose the seat to my right. Please let no one pick the seat to my left- Of course... Chanyeol had to sit right by me... Yay... He smiled at me then looked ahead at the teacher. I sighed and turned. I sat there irritated as I watched the teacher slowly write on the board as she covered my sight from the words with her body as she wrote. I sat there for about a minute until I could finally see the words and quickly jotted down the notes before she quickly erased and began to write again... I missed some... I discreetly glanced over at the notes of the closest person to me, Chanyeol (Because for some reason, my desk was shifted closer to the left). He noticed and gladly let me see them. I was still awkward around him, but still accepted and thanked him. I wanted this class to end and I could see, from the corners of my eyes, people glance at the clock and quietly groan... An hour and a half to go. And that was the start of a painfully long science class... 
 
---
 
I could practically see my classmates faces lighten up as the period was coming to an end. The bell rang and people were rushing out of class as if a fire had started in here. I slowly pack my things, taking my time when I felt a gaze on me. I looked up to see Chanyeol. I felt my face heat up and decided to ignore him and continue packing. 
 
I took a deep breath. "Chanyeol-sshi, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop starting at me." 
 
"Aw, why so formal? We're friends, right? Just call me Chanyeol!" He grinned. 
 
"N-no thank you," I replied, still not sure if it was a good idea to befriend him. 
 
"Aww, come ooonnnn~!" He whined. 
 
I silently stood there as he continued to complain. I sighed. "Fine... Chanyeol." 
 
"Yay~! I'll call you HyeRi, okay?" 
 
Why was he so happy? "O-okay."
 
"Come on HyeRi!" Eunhye said as she started to leave the room. 
 
I glanced over at Chanyeol once more before fast-walking towards the door, "Coming!"
 
--- 
 
"Yah, Cho Eunhye! What the heck did you do?! Do you know how awkward it was to talk to him?!" I shouted once school was over and we were walking home on the path we always took. Luckily rarely anyone went this way to get home. I was furious, she knew I didn't want anymore friends. I hated most people... I had no idea what Chanyeol was actually like, for all I know he could someone I was bound to hate.  
 
"What do you mean?" She said, blinking and smiling innocently. 
 
"You know what I mean! Aish, I don't know anymore!" I said in frustration. "What am I supposed to do now that you said I'd be his friend?! What if I end up hating him like, I don't know, everyone else at our school who are all irritating retards?!"
 
"It'll be fine!" She replied. Sure... I totally believe you... 
 
...
 
"...Why don't you talk to others like you do to me? You're not shy and speak your opinions. You'll have tons of friends!" Eunhye suddenly said. 
 
"...You want me yell and insult them...?" I should tell them they're irritating retards? 
 
...
 
"What?! No! I meant for you to speak your mind and-" she saw my confused face. "You know what, never mind..." She said and sighed as walked ahead, obviously slightly frustrated for some reason...  
 
"Okay then..."  I stood there with my head tilted to the side. 
 
... 
 
"I still don't see how insulting people would get friends..." 
 
---
 
Hello~ It's me, Yena815, again~! xD So, yeah... STILL not getting any longer and nothing much is happening... I'll try to improve on that!! Thank you so much for reading~! ^_____^