033

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived at the most popular wedding dress shop. I tried many different kind but there was none that I actually liked.

"Hyosung-ah, I think I should design my own dress."

"Miss, but, you have many other things you need to take care of."

"I can do it. You know me, right? I do anything if I decide to do." I said and got into the limo.

"Okay."

"Can you call oppa if he is done?"

"Okay." She called one of the maid who went with him.

"She says he has chosen  a tuxedo." Hyosung said.

"Okay. Tell his driver to drop him off at the villa after two hours. The one where we went every summer"

"Okay." Hyosung did what I told her to.

I had my own plan at the villa. It's his birthday this weekend and I wanted to surprise him with a party.

When I wentinside the villa, I got the present that I wrapped before form the trunk and went to the market by myself and got some decoration kits and cameback. I put up the decorations and blew some balloons.

After 2 hours.

I looked at my phone and I got several calls from oppa but I was too busy that I did not notice them.

*ding-dong*

I opened the door and saw oppa in front of the door with a bouquet of paper roses.

"Oppa~" I said as I hugged him.

"Aigoo, What were you doing for 2 hours?" He saidas he walked into the house holding my hand.

"Wait! Close your eyes." I said a sI blind-folded him with my hands behind him.

"What is it?" He was curious.

"Don't ask anything." I led him to the dining table."

"Okay, when I count three, you can open your eyes." I said as I let go of my hands.

"One, two, and .... Three." I said.

"Eunjung-ah...." He couldn't continue his words.

"Why? Are you not satisfied with this? It took me two hours to decorate all of these by myself."

"No...I'm just surprised.... I... I don't know what to say..."

"You don't have to say anything. Open the present."

He opened it and saw a dark navy suit top and botton with a hand made tie. He saw the initial on the suit and tie.

"Eunjung-ah, don't tell me...."

"Yup! I made them by myself."

"Is this why you have been so pikcy about me going into your room?"

"hehehe...."

He put the suit back into the box and knealed down on the ground.

"Eunjung-ah, Will you marry me?" He said.

"Oppa, you already proposed to me at the Aquarium."

"Well, I wanted to do it again when there were only two of us. I will not leae you until the petals of these paper roses drop."

"Oppa......" I said as I gave him a one second kiss.

"So, did you find a dress?"

"Well, no.... I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter