034

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, Jiyeon and Areum came during lunch time.

"Unni!" Both of them came running and hugged me.

"How were you two doing?"

"Good. We just graduated from collegeand ready to go study abroad thanks to you, unni."

"Good to hear. Why don't you two join me for lunch?"

"Okay!" They said brightly.

"Oh, also you might know him once you see him but he is my fiance."I said as we went inside the dining room where oppa was pouring water in the glass for us.

"Wait... He was your butler...." Jiyeon said.

"Uh... well... yeah. But now he is my fiance." I said as I looked at him smiling and he smiled back.

"Unni, when is your wedding?" Areum asked as we sat down.

"The saturday after my launching show in few weeks."

"We won't be there."Jiyeon showed her sad face.

"Why? Oh, isit because of your studying abroad?"

"Yeah...." Areum said.

"Well, Just focus on your studies. Okay?"

"Okay." Areum said.

After we ate, we talked about their future and how much I should send them every month. Then they left and I worked on my weddingdress and launching show.

 

After more than 10 days, I finished my wedding dress.

 This is the one I will be wearing.

"Eunjung-ah, let's go to your parents." Oppa said few days before my launching show.

"Let's go to your parents today. I've never met them." I said as I finished pinning the clothes onto the mannequins.

"My parents? Well.... I don't have a roome in charnel house for them...." He said as it was nothing.

"What? Why?"

"Well, I did not have time to do the funeral for them. I was put into jail right away after the policemen got notice that your parents passed away."

"Mianhe oppa......." I said as I back hugged him and tears dropped.

"What are you sorry for? Don't cry..." He said as turned around to face me and wipde the tears.

"Mianhe....."

"it's alright. Stop crying."

 

After several days, we went to the launching show which many people came and Hyosung carried the initation to my wedding for the CEOs and designers and some friends of mine.

After the show, I saw the three kids that I bumped into when I wa blind. I could know that it was them when I heard their voices. They were now in middle school and elementary school.

"Kids, Do you remember me?" I asked them.

"Aren't you that blin.." the younger boy said

"SHHH!" the girl said as she scolded her little brother.

"Yes, How are you doing? I'm sorry what we did last time." The older boy said.

"You do remember. I wish you three can come over to my wedding this coming Saturday with your parents." I said as I gave them the invitation.

"Really? Thank you." The girl said as she bowed to me.

"Can we bring some of our friends? they are a huge fan of your brand." the girl said.

"Of course. Bring as many as you want. There will be some gifts for those who come to the wedding. Oh, why don't you come to the room over there? I want to measure your body size. I might prepare a special gift for you" I said as I gave her a wink.

"Really??" Her eyes became wide as she followed me to the room.

I measured her body and she went back to her mother and I went home where oppa is.

"Oppa! I'm home!" I yelled as I went inside.

One of the maid came with a worried face.

"Miss, JB-ssi came and Mr. Lee went outside to meet his friends.." the maid said.

"What?"

"JB-ssi is in your office."

"Okay." I said and opened the door.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Eunjung-ah, I missed you....." He suddenly hugged me.

"Oppa, let go of me." I said as I tried to get away from him.

"I... I came here to see your face for the last time." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm... I'm getting marrid.... With a perosn that I don't love. " He said.

"I'm also getting married. This coming Saturyday. Oppa, stop this already. I thought you got your mind straight. Please get out of my house n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter