017

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now I have to ride that limo again. But thank goodness, this time Hyosung can ride with me. Also Uncle Junsu.

"Miss Ham, you look very beautiful today. I'm sure all the men will line up in front of you." Uncle Junsu praised me.

"Uncle! Stop. You are making my face go red. Also. I'm not going to get married or something." I said as I sat in the limo.

 

We arrived after an hour, but I had fallen asleep.

"Miss Ham, you need to wake up. We have 5 minutes left."

"Omma... ten more minutes......"

"Miss.... Hyosung-ah, wake her up right now. We are really here" Uncle Junsu told hyosung.

 "MISS!!!!"

"Huh? We are here already?"

"Here's your mirror. People will be taking a lot of pictures once you get out of the car."

"Thanks."

When I got out, I saw hundreds of cameras. When I stood on the photowall after walking the red carpet, there was a reporter who does the small interview of every guest.

"How do you feel to be invited as VVVIP guest?"

"well, I'm very overwhelmed to be a guest at this party. Congratulation to Chanel on the new collection launching." I smiled and walked inside the building.

When I went inside the lounge where I can put  my things down, I saw many other peopple including other CEOs, actors and actresses, designers.

Some of them I saw at my own party but many others, I haven't.

Then at the door into the party room, there was a man looking at me. As I went closer, I noticed he was In Jae Bum. He is 29 years old and also the actor in Korea who has become a Hollywood actor last year.

"Excuse me, may I help you?" I asked him.

"Well, I really love your collections. But I was wondering if there can be more of men's collection." He said smiling.

"Wow. Thanks. Well, I'm working on the men's collection right now. Next collection that I will be launching will be focused on men's outwears and bags."

"By the way, I was not waiting for just this. May I ask you to be my partner today?"

"Me....??"

"May I?" He placed his hand forward and slightly bent down.

"....." I looked at Hyosung who was at the door way behind me. She was nodding with a smile.

"Okay...?" I placed my hand on his without thinking.

"Just call me as JB." He said as he formed a rig with his arm for me to hold his arm.

"Call me Eunjung." I said.

We sat down at a table and enjoyed watching the fashion show.

"Thank you for coming to the party today. During the second part of the party which is from 12:00 to 3:00, we will have some social time and eat l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter