016

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we arrived, The food truck was already there and started to set up. I went over to the food truck and started helping.

When the set up was finished, some of my workers started bringing people so they can eat.

end of Eunjung'a POV

Joon's POV

Somebody who was wearing a black&white uniform lead me to the line of the food truck.

As I was looking thoroughly at the peple who were serving, I saw a person who looked familiar. She has a long light brown hair with clothes that did not look too formal. It was her. Miss Ham Eunjung. But she looked much more happier.

My turn came and I stood in front of Miss Ham.

"Please enjoy the food." Miss Ham said as she was scooping some of the food for me.

'Wait...... she is different. How can she give food when she cannot see?' I wondered. "Thank you."

End of Joon's POV

Eunjung's POV

"Thank you." The man said in front of me.

His voice.... It sounds familiar. But it wouldn't be him. I would know rightaway if it was him.

"Please have as much as you want."

After serving, I sat with Hyosung, and the other workers at a table and started eating.

After an hour, we cleaned up and gave the workers some materials that they would need such as blankets and toiletories.

 

When I got back home, I practiced staying in a limo. First, I practiced getting in the car then practiced staying in it with Hyosung then staying just myself.

I practice this everyday since I need to one day ride a limo. Also tomorrow, there is a party in London held by Coco Chanel.

 

Next day, I went to the airport with hyosung, Uncle Junsu and 2 bodyguards.

When I arrived in London, there was a white limo that was sent for me.

"I knew this is going to happen.... Let's go Hyosung-ah." I was ready get in the car with Hyosung but one of the bodyguard stopped her.

"Miss Ham, She needs to go separately. She will be having an interview hwen she gets to the hotel.

"What?" I looked at hyosung with nervous eyes.

"Miss Ham, you will be alright. Just think about your happiest moments then you will arrive at the place."

"okay...." I got in the limo.

'What is my happiest moment?..... When I'm with my parents... when I am ..... Why does he have to come in my head? Why....'

After about 20 minutes, The car stopped and the driver opened the door. When I got out, there were many people taking pictures while I was lead to the interview talk show. I could see Hyosung and Uncle Junsu following me from behind.

"Good Evening, Miss. Ham" The host said.

"Good Eveni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter