001

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I was 17 years old....

My name is Ham Eunjung. I am the heir of Ham Designing Brand. Today is my Birthday so me and my parents went out to eat at a restaurant riding a black limo. When we were going back to our house back from the restaurant, we got into an accident. All three of us were seating at the very back of the limo, each of my parents on the side.There was a building which was on fire right next the limo when it stopped due to the red light. But As I remember, the building was not stable at all. Then in no seconds, a bunch of bricks felldown on the limo and my parents were embracing me. I could feel the wet and sticky blood soaking my white teddy bear that my dad has bought for my birthday.

Due to the accident, my parents got killed and I lost my sight. Even if I open my eyes, I cannot see anything.

The next day I got into accident, one of my only friend in the house and also the youngest head-maid who was the same age as I am, Hyosung, came to my room in the hospital. When I woke up from the unconsciousness, I couldn't see anything. Hyosung came to me and asked me what's wrong but I was frightened.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I yelled.

"It's me, Hyosung, Ms. Ham." Hyosung said grabbing my hand and putting it on her face so I can feel and notice her.

"Hyosung-ah... What's wrong with me? Why don't you turn on the light?"

"Ms. Ham? What do you mean? The room is bright and it's morning." She answered me.

"You are just trolling me. Hyosung, where are my parents?" I asked grabbing her arms.

"Ms. Ham... I'm sorry to say this but Mr and Mrs Ham has went to heaven last night." Hyosung cried and I hear more people crying in the hall way.

"Jeon Hyosung.... you are lying right? Answer me!" I shook her shoulder.

"No Ms Ham.... I'm really really sorry...." She hugged me tightly and I cried.

 

In 4 days, we had my parent's funeral. Even though I couldn't see anything, I could feel, hear that there were so many people who came.

"Hyosung-ah, Can I go home now? I'm sure Uncle Junsu will take care of everything." I said as I hel onto Hyosung's arn. Junsu was my dad's secretary who I call Uncle. He is like my dad whenever my biological dad would be busy with work. He is one of the person I can trust.

"But Ms. Ham, We have to go to hospital to check on your eyes.."

"Can we make the doctor come? I'm just too tired." I sad as I walked toward a car lead by Hyosung. I started touching the car from the head and toward the door but something was wrong.

"Hyosung-ah, this is not a car..."

"Huh? Ms. Ham, Limo is a car. Wha are you talking about? Let's go in." Hyosung opened the door for me.

"No... NO! Limo is not a car... It's the monster that took my parents and my eyes away from me."

"Ms. Ham. Why are you being like a child? Let's go."

"No... If I get in that limi, I will die... please don;t make me get on that thing."

"Mr. Driver, can you bring out the other car please?" Hyosung asked the driver.

"Ms. Ham, Okay, I won't make you ride limo from now on. okay?"

"Okay...."

When we went home, I was at least relieved because I knew the path of my house even though it was pretty big. I grew up in this house. This house was built 20 years ago for my family by my grandfather who deceased when I was 3 years old. He was the formal president but after he passed away, my dad became the next president. I was going to be the next president when I was old enough, but... I can't by myself anymore.... My dad has written a lawful paper saying that the company will only go to me and my family. I decided to keep the company myself with help of Uncle Junsu, Aunt Hyomin (My Mom's friend who is also one of the best designer at my company) and Hyosung. These three are the only ones that I can trust fully.

I went to my dad's office and knealed down in front of the desk. I used to show him wha tI've made with papers right on that spot when I was young. I used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter