029

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost 3 months now since we started to live together.

One day, Uncle Junsu and Aunt Hyomin came over. Since they didn't know about him living with me, I told Joon not to come out of his room and told all the maid to shut their mouths.

"Miss, Why don't we get ready for your engagement at least?" Aunt Hyomin said.

"Aunt, call me Eunjung when we are talking together in my house. You are here instead of my parents."

"Okay, Eunjung-ah, What is your opinion?" She asked again.

"I guess we should...."

"So... I found some men who are suitable for you. Take a look at them." She gave me several pictures.

"Aunt.... Actually, I have a person in my mind...."

"Oh, Really? Who is he? Do we know them? Which family is he from?" Uncle Junsu asked me.

"I... I will tell you later when I get a chance to."

"Okay. I really want to see him soon!" They said and left.

"Why do they think I would marry a person who is a son of a company or a high-class son?" I said as I went to Joon oppa's room.

"Eunjung-ah, is there anything wrong?"

"Oppa.... Why do they want me to marry a rich person? Why can't they be just like other normal people who would let their child marry a person who she loves so much?"

"Are you talking about Mr. Junsu and Mrs. Hyomin?"

"Eung.... They promised my parents that when they are not here, they would take care of me like a daughter. But..... Would my parents have done the same thing? Would my parents expect me to marry those high-class sons?"

"Eunjung-ah, It doesn't matter what your parents or guardians say. It's your heart that matters." He said as he hugged me on the bed.

"I know, right? Oppa.... even if they disagree, you are not going to leave... right?" I asked him as I faced up looking at hime.

"Of Course." He hugged me more tightly and placed his leg around me so I won't be able to move.

"Oppa, let's eat lunch. I'm hungry."

"Okay, What do you want to eat?"

"Uhm...... anything."

"Okay, just wait here. I will make something and bring it here."

"Okay."

After 20 minutes.

"Eunjung-ah, open the door. I don't have a hand to open it.."

When I opened the door, I smelled something delicious.

"What did you make?"

"Here I present you seafood spagetti and seafood cream pasta!" He said as he turned around the showed me the food.

"Op...Oppa...." I said with my face frozen.

"Why, you like it?" He said smiling.

"Oppa...Can you please get that out of my face?" I said covering my face.

"What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter