030

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uncle, Aunt, Please listen to me. We even have a document that says that I don't need a guardian from now on."

"But Eunjung-ah, You are suitable for a better person who grew up from a better family, who got more educated." Aunt said.

"Aunt, I'm not a little girl who need people's help to get married to be happy." I said.

"Eunjung-ah, we are trying to make your life better by finding the right man for you." Uncle said.

"I can find my own happiness!"I know I wans't supposed to yell at them but I was overwhelmed with my own feelings.

I got up from the seat and left them and straight went to Joon oppa.

"Oppa!!!" I opened the door crying.

"What's wrong?" He said as he stood up from the table.

"My... uncle and aunt... they are..." I couldn't say more because the tears were choking me.

"What did they say to you?"

"Oppa... let's get married as soon as possible..." I said trying to clear my throat.

"Eunjung-ah.."

"I don't want the others to get involved with my marriage and tell me what to do."

"But, Eunjung-ah, they have been your guardians for 8-9 years. How can you say that?"

"Then oppa, you don't want to marry me becuase of the others?"

"Eunjung-ah....That's not what I meant... I mean I think we should make them think of me in a good way."

"Oh... Then should we tell them that you are living with me?"

"Are you crazy? Do you want me to get kicked out?"

"Well, they don't really have any right to kick you out."

"That is true... Let's think about that later." He said as he walked out the door.

"Oppa, where are you going?"

"I'm going out to get some fresh air. Do you want to come with me?"

"Where are we going to?"

"I though we would just walk around the golf park."

"I would just stay home. It's still cold outside."

"Okay.But don't over-do your work...."

"Yes, sir! hehehe" I said as I did my army-hand on my head.

"I'll come back soon!" He said as he left the front door.

 

When he left, I went back to my work room to work on a man's suit. It's for Joon-oppa's birthday which is 4/7 (I changed to 4/7 from 2/7 since it's spring).

This suit will be the only one in the whole world since I won't be launching it. I'm almost done with it and have to just put my initial on to it.

After an hour.

"Eunjung-ah~" Oppa opened the door without knocking.

"Don't come in yet!" I had to put the suit away. He closed the door in hurry.

I went out the door locking the door.

"Oppa, haha, you came?" I said with an awkward smile.

"Whatare you trying to hide from me?"He saidas he tried to grab the lockeddoor behind me and I tried to block him.

"It's nothing, I'm working on myproject." I said as I pushed him away from the door a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter