005

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms. Ham, Is she always like that?" Joon asked as soon as we got into the car.

"Joon, don't mind her. She is just a bi*** who always acts like that. This is not new to Hyosung. right?"

"Yes Ms .Ham. Mr. Lee, she even tried to kill Ms. Ham when she was little!"

"What? wow.. She is something."

"Hyosung and Joon, do you want to eat outside today?"

"But... How can we eat with you? Also you need to eat only organic food."

"I know a place where my parents always took me. Also why not? You two are like my sister and brother and friend!"

"But still, That won't work Ms. Ham." Hyosung and Joon said in voice.

"But I'm always lonley eating along at house too...."

"Still no,"

"Fine..."

"Ms. Ham, you are 24 years already. You need to stay strong to keep the company." Hyosung scolded me.

"I said FINE." i was already pissed off. I treated them like friend and family but they are rejecting my offer.

"Ms. Ham~" Hyosung, who was sitting next to me pulled me over and hugged me. I was sure that even though she calls me Ms. Ham because of my status, She treated me like a sister. I suddenly cried as I was thinking If my parents were here, my own aunt and uncle wouldn't do this kind of things to me. If they were here, I wouldn't feel so lonley.

"Ms. Ham...." Hyosung took out a handkerchief from my bag and wiped my tears.

"Hyosung-ah... I miss my parents... Can i just go and be with them?" I cried.

"Ms. Ham! What are you talking about? Do youthink your parents will like that ide a of yours? Leaving the company behind that your grandfathers started and your father developed?"

"But Hyosung-ah... I'm just too lonely these days..... I want a family....a real loving family.. not like my aunt and uncle..." I cried onto Hyosung's lap.

"Ms. Ham... did you perhaps go to see your parents again?"

"how did... you know?" i asked.

"You might not have noticed me but I've been noticing you crying several nights and days after you go to see your parents. So I figured out."

"Do you know how it feels to live the life with blind eyes and you don't even have a family?" I cried more.

"Ms. Ham, you have me." Hyosung replied.

"Ms. Ham Don't forget about me too!" Joon said in the front seat.

"But still..." I said.

"We are here, Ms. Ham." Joon stopped the engine and got off and opened the door.

"Both of you, don't come to the office until I say so. I want to be alone. okay?"

"Yes ma'am. But take Cotton with you. okay?"

"I will."

I went to my office with Cotton, locked the door and sat on the couch.

'I need to keep the compa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter