037

Only You Can Open My Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When oppa came inside my room, I was already changed and inside the bed.

"Eunjung-ah, Let's talk"

"Oppa, What should I do? I can't have babies. I can't have our babies...... " I started to cry.

"Eunjung-ah, I'm sure there is a way to solve this problem. So don'r worry about it for now. It will only mess up your mind." He said as he hugged me.

"Oppa.... Mianhe..... I don't know why I can't but I'm sorry....." I said as I poured my tears out onto his shirt.

"Don't cry. You will mess up your face. Smile." He wiped my tears and formed a smile with his fingers.

"Okay...." I said as I stopped crying and got up and went to the work room.

 

At night

I couldn't go to sleep so I waited until oppa fell asleep and went out to the porch and sat on a wired chair. Then I caressed my stomach with my two hands and thought about the future without my own children.

"Omma, appa..... Why? Why can I not have babies? I want to have one even if I need to have one 2 years later under Aunt Hyomin's conditions......"

"Miss, Why are you still awake? You need to go to a meeting early in the morning."

"Hyosung-ah, when did you come? Is oppa awake too?"

"I don't think so...."

"Hyosung-ah, can I talk with you?"

"What is it?"

"What should I do? I can't have babies.... If I don't have babies, I won't be able to..."

"Miss, listen to me. I've seen so many cases where people have babies even if the doctor tells them that they cannot have one. Also there are other treatments out in the world. Also, the treatments in USA and Europe are more advanced than those in this country."

"Is that true, Hyosung-ah?" I said with my eyes full of hope.

"Yes, Miss. Now, go back to sleep."

"Okay... Good night, Hyosung-ah." I said and went inside.

"Eunjung-ah, where did you go?" Oppa woke up and asked in his sleep-talk.

"I'm sorry for waking you up. It's nothing. Go back to sleep."

"Okay..." He said as he gave me his arm for me to use it as a pillow but I carefully put his arm back to his body since I know his arm will hurt tomorrow morning.

 

Next day

"Oppa, I'm going to a meeting..... Sleep in since I woke you up in the middle of night yesturday. I will come back as soon as possible." I kissed his forhead and went out.

While I was heading to our main company, I searched on my tablet about the cases where woman had their babies even though the doctors said no.

I gained hope and tried to put smile back on my face since if I'm not in a good mood, people will be asking.

 

"Oppa! I'm home!" I yelled as I went inside the house.

But there was no one who answered me. So I just went inside the closet to change.

"Oppa!" I called again and went to the game room and saw him playing with a box.

"Oppa! I called you so many times!"

"Sorry, I didn't hear you...." He said and closed the box and put it behind him.

"What is that?"

"Oh, it's just a box." He said with a voice that was hiding something from me.

"You are hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter