Chapter 2

When Love Lost Its Way

"Where did you go this whole day? You were playing with Baekhyun and D.O, weren't you?" Suho's dad asked.

"Dad, chairman is searching for his granddaughter, we also can't help out."

"You have to help even if you can't. You have to know that this girl, is the heiress of the company!"

"So what?"

-

"The whole company is searching for Mr Kwon's granddaughter. What mood you guys have to hold an exhibition? This is just too much! An important thing like this, you can't even participate! We let you study business, you weren't interested. Instead, you play around with design. I really don't get you." D.O's mum said.

-

"I already told you countless times, whether we can find it or not, you should at least look good infront of chairman. If not, chairman's heart only has Baekhyun, then what else can you take to compete with Baekhyun?" Suho's dad said.

-

"Don't get any closer with Baekhyun and Suho." D.O's mum said.

"Mum, what kind of friends I make, you don't need to get involved. "

-

"What is so good to compare me with Baekhyun?" Suho asks.

"You talk too much, just listen to me." Suho's dad says.

-

"Mum, you adults play the game, don't put it in our lives ok." D.O says.

"Alright, but you should at least listen to me. Regard the chairman's granddaughter thing as an important problem." D.O mum says.

"If one day we really find chairman's granddaughter, you must get along with her!" Suho's dad says.

-

Yoona POV

"Hey, do you not want to work here already? I know it's been hard for you working here at Oakley Italian restaurant, but no matter how hard is it, don't release your anger in the plate!" Mihi, the lady boss of Oakley restaurant.

"I'm very very sorry lady boss! I accidentally dropped it!" I said while feeling guilty.

"I'm going to deduct $20 off your pay, I don't care." Mihi stormed off.

-

-log into msn chat- [ red is Yoona username: Yun , blue is Chul ]

Chul, you are finally here!

Yun, I want to ask you whether you have seen Thrart exbihition?

I saw them but I'm not interested.

Why?

I feel...it's too fancy.

Oh! It's you who are picky right?

Well, have you seen it? Don't you feel the same?

I don't want to criticise others, just being myself.

Alright alright, I'm not like you. Ok, I will listen to you and be myself. Now I want to show you something.

-sends a picture of a glass globe-

After you look at it, don't scold me ok? Its a draft of a design craft for you. 

I saw it, I really like it.

Really?

I really need an assistant, do you have any interest in an interview?

Of course I'm interested, the faster the better!

Can I meet you tomorrow?

Sure, see you tomorrow!

Baekhyun POV

-prints out the glass globe draft-

The glass globe draft exactly looks like last time that glass globe. 

Yoona POV

"Auntie, auntie, I...I want to tell you something."

"Say it." Yoona's step mum says.

"I would like to apply a job, an assistant, something related to design."

"Assistant? Is it a full time job?"

"It should be."

"Ok then, go and try to interview."

"Thank you auntie!"

-

Kind of short isn't it. But 2 updates in 1 day! :D Oh, if you do get confused, please let me know!