Chapter 7

When Love Lost Its Way

Yoona POV

"sorry sorry!" I said.

"Can you please open your eyes and walk, i need to complain to your office. Please leave your name and your company number." kwon's chairman secretary said.

I am Im Yoona, my name is Im Yoona, but i do not want to say because i dont want you to know i am Im Yoona.

"enough." Kwon chairman said and walk towards me.

What is happening? Does he know who am i? Does he know I am Im Yoona?

"you can leave now." Kwon chairman said.

I walk as fast as my legs could take me but suddenely he held onto my arm.

"In this world, those tears of your cannot get sympathy or even cover the mistakes you made. Today you won, because you use those tears to exchange for my sympathy but remember there is no second time." Kwon chairman said and walk away.

Those words that he said to me. Grandfather, this word seems so unfamiliar to me. 

-

I walked back to Oakley Restaurant. I saw a guy standing outside seems to be peeping through the glass.

"I'm sorry! Our opening hours have not yet started." I said to the guy.

He turned around, it was suho.

"Why is it you?" I said while turning away, not wanting to look at him.

"We have met again." He said while smiling to me.

"I think it is better that we don't meet." I started walking away from him. 

"Hey, wait, can i please take up 3 minutes of your time to ask you a few questions?"

"You just said 'please'? Ummm, not bad, today you are quite polite. Okay,i will give you 3 minutes, you can start now."

"First, i want to ask for your name."

"You are so weird. Why is everybody asking for my name, so annoying. Lets just ignore the first question."

"but i dont know your name, how do i say sorry and thank you then?"

"Are you having a fever? Or are you dreaming?"

"Thrart discussed your opinion about our artwork. I think what you have said was correct. We have also reflected about our mistakes. So, I am here to say thank you to you."

"Wait, i have never seen you so polite before. Is it real or fake?"

"I am full-heartedly saying sorry. If there is a lie, I will be striked by lightning."

"Ummm, still not bad. I am amazed by Thrart saying 'sorry'. I have accepted your apology and thanks!"

"Really? Thats great! Todays a great day! If i were to ask you to be my friend, will you accept?" Suho said and raises his hand for a handshake.

"Of course i am okay with it." I said while shaking his hand and smiling to him. 

"Ummmm, I treating you coffee. Is that okay as well?"

"yeah okay!" I said while laughing.

Suho POV

We walked into Java Joy cafe.

Suddenely, a group of fangirls rushed towards me and started calling out my name. I started signing autographs for them.

My good friend and the boss of Java Joy cafe, chanyeol started walking towards me. i smiled at him. 

"Ladies, i am sorry. My friend is here for coffee, so no autograph session, sorry!" Chanyeol said to the crowd of fangirls.

"Thank you so much chanyeol!" I said to chanyeol while pulling yoona's wrist and walking up the stairs to the rooftop.

Yoona and I sat down with a warm cup of cappuccino and started talking.

"Actually, baekhyun, D.O and I have the same thinking. We just plainly like to design. Afterwards, D.O's mum, also works in Kwon's company, gave us some opinions. She let us three become Kwon's company spokesperson. She let us become idols, posters everywhere and also a lot of fans. After that, this kind of thing became more and became annoying as well." I said to yoona who was listening to me.

"Oh so it became like that?" yoona looked at me with worried eyes.

"Ummm, I got to go now, I am in a rush to go somewhere and meet someone." Yoona said while standing up.

I hope you guys like this chapter, I know its kinda short but at least i updated yay!

Snowyhappy: sorry for being on hiatus, super busy i will try to update more frequently during nov-dec! nonetheless, hope you like this chapter!

Clasicoustic: thank you it means a lot to me, i will try to update more! :)