Chapter 6

When Love Lost Its Way

Yoona POV

I flipped through the sketchbook that my dad left for me, inside the sketchbook has mine and my mum's portraits.

My impression of my mum, was only these drawings. Mum is smiling so brightly, is it because she's happy? I flipped a page. After mum left, my dad continued to draw me. Dad is trying so hard to graps the happiness in these drawings. So what he drew was always my mum's smile and mine. But grandfather did not know all about this, correct? He must be really selfish, that he doesn't know that he is taking his granddaughter's happiness away. This kind of person, how can I call him my grandfather?! I started crying... 

Yun, are you there?

I wiped off a tear and went to reply Chul.

I'm here.

You appeared, how was the party today?

You still don't know? I was very miserable today.

What happened?

Lucky you wasn't there,or you would have seen my embrrassment. You will have thought I was ugly to death.

What happen exactly?

Nothing, its a small accident, I don't want to say it.

Seems like you're in a bad mood.

Who said that? I'm very happy because I found out work, thank you!

Let me warn you first, working with me is very tiring!

Who's afraid of who?

That confident?

Right, that girl, Taeyeon, is it...your girlfriend? You fellow, you're too lucky!

Did I say she was my girlfriend? You're thinking too much.

I'm thinking too much? Then, I still have a chance!

Yun, today's accident, don't think so much about it. The people come and go, they forget everything when they turn away. It's nothing to be embrrassed. 

So you knew right?

Know a little.

I'm so pissed off! I really am going to be ruined!

Of course!

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Are you sure you're fine?

Yup, I'm fine.

That's good. Goodnight.

Goodnight! 

Thank you for being concerned about me, Chul.

-

"Goodmorning Yoona!" My uncle said.

"Morning, uncle."

"So have you thought of what are you going to do?"

"Honestly, I've been thinking alot, I feel like I'm living alright now, it's really strange that I have a grandfather, and no matter how great he is, he's nothing compared to how close I'm with you and auntie."

"But don't you want to know your grandfather? Have you not considered that your grandfather misses you?"

"I have never seen my grandfather nor live with him, so there's no such thing as missing or not missing. I also do not want to be his grand daughter."

"But why?"

"To me, the noun 'grandfather' is so distant, unfamiliar and frightening. Because I feel like he's the one that separated me and my dad, and make me lose everything. This is the only impression of my grandfather. I won't go back to him. If there's no grandfather in the picture, I feel like I can live happier."

"Are you sure you won't regret?"

I looked down, "Nothing to regret about!I have to go to work now! Bye!"

-

"Yoona, we have reached Kwon'scompany!" Sooyoung says while parking the delivery van.

"What are we doing here!"

"What kind of alien language are you speaking? We are here to deliver things!" 

I ran to took the boxes, Im Yoona, you won't be able to meet him, he's at the top floor! You won't be so unlucky! 

I started running, I was looking on the ground, suddenly I bumped onto this guy and I look up I actually bumped onto a guy and behind the guy was...Kwon Chairman!

OMO, Kwon chairman is right infront of me. Ottoke! 

HAHA! Do you think Kwon chairman found out? Kekeke...