Chapter 3

When Love Lost Its Way

Yoona POV 

"Hey, what are you guys doing here at Oakley?" Yoona ask.

"What a coincidence, we meet again." D.O replied.

"Yes, we meet again." Yoona flatly said.

"What are you doing here?" D.O ask.

"I work here. You guys are customers, it will be difficult to not see me here. May I ask what's the matter?"

"The day that you came to our exhibition,you were in a hurry and left behind some unpleasant comments, you should still remember." D.O says.

"What did I say that may have offended you? I have forgotten. If there are no more problems, I'm going to continue to work. " Yoona took only a step...

"You said that our work is lacked of confidence." D.O says.

"Since you guys came as customers, can we not talk about this?"

"We can't, actually, we are not afraid of criticism for out work. If anyone has any opinions, we are open to discuss. Its just that you left after a few words that day, there wasn't conclusion to your thoughts. We just want to know what you mean." Suho says. Yoona fell slient for a while...

"Since you guys want me to say it, then I will. However I have something to tell you, do you guys think that a delivery girl myself, would not understand your work, so i shouldn't have gone there and shouldn't criticise your work. Am i right?"

Suho smiles, "You have misunderstand us, we didn't mean that. I just thought every criticism should have reasoning. What I look forward to is the opinion of those in the industry, and not those outsiders that just plainly criticise our artwork."

"If you think I'm a outsider, then so be it. But if your work cannot even convince a non-expert, how can it consider itself as part of the industry? Isn't that right? Bahaus style emphasizes on designs, that the public can understand. Perhaps the general public can't understand Bahaus style, but they can still determine whether they like it anot. And I'm standing as a normal person, expressing that I don't like your artwork. Is that not ok?"

"Yes, I know that you are in the art industry, but can you talk politely to my two friends here? Now, I will ask you again, in regards to Thrart exhibition, what is your opinion?" Baekhyun says while stepping nearer to Yoona, they are only 10 cm apart.

How hateful this annoying punk, his pestering is making me hard to breathe, what rights does he have that I have to answer him? But, his eyes are so scary that I even afraid to look at him.

"I...I feel that your artworks lack of confidence, because...cause, the colours you used are abit fancy, so the colours are covering up your confidence."

"What confidence! Explain clearly!" Baekhyun loses his temper and says.

This punk, keeps forcing! What, I'm not afraid of you! I must reliatate!

"Because you can't capture the audience, so you used resort tricks by using colours, to trick the audience feelings about your work, that's why I say you guys are lacking confidence! In short, your artwork is too FANCY."

"What did you say?"

"I said that your works are too FANCY!"

Baekhyun POV 

I suddenly thought of his msn chat with a girl last night, that girl also states that the work is too fancy. 

Is it her? She is...Yun?

-

In the car, "I should really find a needle and sew ." D.O says.

"Although that girl says stuff are not nice to hear, she did make a lot of sense. Baekhyun advices us not to hold this exhibition hastly. But we really want to do this, and now we ended up pulling Baekhyun with us. But I think this exhibition, our work wan't matured enough, so she claim that our art work lost confidence, was right on the mark." Suho says while driving.

"What do you think Baekhyun?" D.O asks.

"What I wanted to say has been said by Suho."

"Whoaaa, can't believe that that girl would share the 'same heart' as our great Byun master." D.O teases. "But what is her story?" D.O asks.

"I want to know it too, we don't even know her name, a normal girl is able to spot on our mistakes, that even experts can't find." Suho says.

Yoona POV

Yoona is still busy in Oakley's kitchen. Its already 2.10pm and the meeting is at 3pm.

If I cancel...Chul will be angry with me...but what can I do? Mdm Mihi won't even let me go...-sighs- I really really want to see Chul.

Baekhyun POV

-driving his motorcycle-

Its very hard to believe, is it really her?

Yoona POV

Its, 2:30pm.

I can't make it...sorry Chul, sorry.  

"Eh? Yoona? Why are you still here? Help me serve the customers?" Mihi says

"Mdm Mihi, I have something to ask you, can I go for a job interview now? The meeting is at 3pm..."

"What! 3pm? What are you still doing here? Of course I would let you go, since now the customers isn't many." 

"Really? Thank you Mdm MiHi! I shall get going now! Bye!"

She took off her apron and wore a red-brown checkered shirt with jeans and converse sneakers and slung over her shoulder her sling brown bag and ran out.

"Sorry, sorry!" Saying to the passerbys as she tried to ran past them.

Baekhyun POV

I have reached, he park his motorcycle by the side and waited while looking at the blue sea.

Its already 3, where is she? I shall not wait for her already, I don't like people being late.

And with that, we rode his bike and zoom off.

But the moment he left, Yoona came. 

Yoona looked around. 

Soon, it started raining, very heavily. Yoona didn't bring her umbrella so she hide under a shelter.

I started worrying because it was raining and that she did came and look for me, so I head back. 

Its really her.

Yoona POV

Chul, have you come? I'm late, I'm sorry.

-

"Auntie, Uncle? Why isn't anyone home?"

Yoona saw a note and pick it up.

Yoona, me and your auntie have to attend something tonight. I have made your favourite baked macaroni, remember to heat it up and eat it. -uncle-

-

Tadahhhh, 3rd chappie. Sorry if it keeps jumping from Yoon POV to Baek POV. I wonder if Yoona or Yun will ever get to meet Baekhyun or Chul~