Chapter 4

When Love Lost Its Way

Yoona POV

-log in msn chat-

Chul, I was late. I'm sorry.

Is he not there? Or does he don't want to deal with me?

Baekhyun POV

After dinner, I got back to my work station, called Chul's studio. It is just beside Kwon company building. I started working on the glass globe. 

"Hey!" Taeyeon comes in and poke my shoulder. Oh yeah, I forgot, Taeyeon is my part time studio helper but mostly she works for Kwon's company.

"Why have you come?"

"I work here, can't I come?" Taeyeon answered. But I just smiled slightly and kept slient. I kept looking at the glass globe.

"What? You're still not satisfied with it?"

"Yeah, I keep feeling there's something off about it."

Taeyeon walks to my computer desk. "Hey! That Yun appeared!" 

"Really?" I then walked to the computer desk too. I saw the message.

"How are you going to reply her?"

Yoona POV 

I'm eating my baked macaroni. 

*Typing*

He's signed on! Please give me a reply, respond, respond.

There was only one chance, I don't like people who are not punctual. 

I was wrong, please forgive me. But I really want to be your assistant, can you please give me another chance? 

Its alright, I understand what you mean. Since I have commited my mistake, I shouldn't have been asking for forgiveness. You don't have to feel pressured, I retract my previous request. Regarding that glass globe, I have a new idea. The colours have been modified, take a look.  -sends picture-

Baekhyun POV

"Hey, it's not bad." Taeyeon exclaimed. I just stare at the picture.

"What?" Taeyeon asks. I suddenly recalled the memories, when the glass globe was rolled out and my mum ordered me to get it, but when I got it, the car suddenly exploded, leaving my parents in the car. 

"Hey, are you ok?" Taeyeon ask, bringing me back to reality. I just smiled at her.

Have you seen it? What do you think? 

"Hey, she's still waiting for your response, why aren't you replying?" Taeyeon ask. "You are really weird, you obviously like this picture, why don't you reply her?" 

"I can't forgive her so easilly, just because she is talented." I told Taeyeon.

"Oh please, you just want her dangling on the string, just like how you keep me dangling."

"What are you saying?"

"You know what I'm saying." Taeyeon gives that please face. Suddenly Taeyeon come so close to me as if she wants to kiss me, no no nooooo...

Taeyeon giggles, "Looks like you were pretty scared, do you think I'm going to do it?" Taeyeon nudged me, i got up from my seat and moved.

I've seen it, the design is pretty good, I forgive you then. In two days, it's going to be a closing party for Thrart exhibition. I will wait for you! 

"What are you doing?" I asked Taeyeon in shock.

"I've already sent it out, its too late! You can't let a woman wait for so long. Bye!" Taeyeon waved.

Yoona POV

Closing party? Wait for me? YAY YAY YAY! 

-

It's the day of Thrart closing party.

"How is it?" I ask Sooyoung about my dress. It was a very light pink dress with lace at the rim of the dress, I wore the star neclace that Sooyoung got for me on my 21st birthday. The dress has no sleeves and it fell just right above my knees. 

"Its not bad!"

"Hey, help me clean up my stuffs!"

"Okay okay, I'll clean it."

We started taking out hangers and hung back the dresses we took out. There was my favourite colour block dress and sooyoung's favourite pink dress with black lace. 

"Hey, I have something to ask you. Your friend, Chul, what does he look like? Is he handsome?" Sooyoung ask.

"I don't know, never seen him before. But he have great talent! 

"Oh I see...UH OH! It can be that he is super talented but is a weird and ugly freak?" Taeyeon reminds me, I sighed.

"Its fine. The most important thing is that our hearts are connected."

"You are sure selfless. Then what if he's a girl?" Taeyeon ask. I shivered when I thought of it.

"Even its a girl...I dont mind. She can be my pink confidant."

"Then what if he is...-"

"Hey! What do you mean? Are you trying to curse me?"

"Well, its true! You never seen him before or heard him before. Who knows what gender!"

"Don't go overboard." I warned Sooyoung.

"Just as I guessed!"

"What did you guess?"

"You secretly like him, don't you?"

"Me? Like Chul?"

"Yeah! I have never seen you dress up like that! If it isn't for Chul, the who is it for? " I smiled at the thought.

-

Stay tuned for more! Please don't be a slient reader! Please leave some comments! ;__;