Chapter 8

When Love Lost Its Way

Yoona POV

I woke up early, did my morning routine and got dressed. I was wearing a grey parka with a black tee underneath, with my denim jeans and black high cut converse.

I headed towards Oakley restaurant.

"Please enjoy your meal!" I said to the customers. Another couple walked in, "Welcome, please take a seat here!" 

Suddenely the phone rang, "please give me a minute." I said to the the customers and picked up the phone.

"This is oakley restaurant, you want delivery? What do you want to order?" I said through the phone.

-

I walked to the house and told the secruity guards that i am here for delivery.

Suho walked towards me, i asked "is this your house? Wow, it is so big."

"This is my friend's house. You know my friends too as well." Suho said.

"Huh? I dont know such rich friends." I said while smiling.

"come, follow me and you will know."

I followed Suho.

-

I walked into a dining room and Kwon chairman was inside.

"These friends, you know them right?" Suho asked.

"this is kwon chairman's house!" I whispered to Suho.

"You can put the food here." Kwon chairman's secretary said to me.

I started unpacking the food fast, cause I do not want to be here.

"Here you go, I will come back and collect the money next time." I said.

I walked out of the room as fast as my legs could take me.

"wait." the secretary said to me.

"Could you please introduce the dishes to us?" The secretary said again.

"Huh? Im not so good at it, I am better at tasting instead." I said while smiling.

"Kwon chairman, what do you think of asking her to introduce the dishes to us?"

"Okay good." kwon chairman said and he turned around and looked at me. 

"Its you? Arent you the delivery girl?"

"Good evening Kwon Chairman, yes i am the delivery girl."

"Kwon chairman, you know her?" D.O asked.

"We met once, you work at Oakley restaurant too?"

I nodded, "okay we can start" Kwon chairman said.

I took the pepperoni pizza and started explaining. 

"this is our best-seller pepperoni pizza, the crust is homemade. Although this is a commonly seen flavour, we mostly use the best grade of pepperoni because we think it would affect the pizza a lot."

"the meat seems a lot in there."

"yeah, because a lot of youths like to order this because of the pepperoni."

"Kwon chairman cannot eat too much pepperoni, if he ate too much he might feel sick. Kwon chairman has high blood pressure." kwon chairman's secretary said.

"but kwon chairman looks good how could it be?" i said in a worry tone.

"It because of his stress level."

"It is because of work?" I asked.

"No it is because he is finding his grand daughter for a long time. He always eat food that are lighter like porridge and soup."

"can i introduce you to a lighter dish instead?" I asked Kwon chairman.

"Its okay, I think everybody is hungry already. If you are busy, you may go first."

I bowed and said, "Kwon chairman, I am going now."

I grab my brown sling bag and head out of the dining room.

i walked out the same route as how i walked in when suho brought me.

Baekhyun POV

I walked into the house and saw Yoona walking down the stairs. She looks like shes wiping a tear off her face.

I walked towards her and said, "why did you cry and why are you here."

"its none of your business."

"did someone bully you?" I asked.

She tried to walk away but i held onto her wrist tightly.

"What is your problem? Let go!" Yoona shouted.

"First, tell me who made you cry."

"its none of your business. let me go!"

"who bullied you?"

"nobody bullied me! Why do i have to tell you! Can you help me get revenge? Its not bad already that you dont bully me. Now, let go!"

My phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and suddenely yoona grabbed my phone and threw it on the floor. She freed herself from my grip and she started to run away. I just stared at her blankly. Yoona turned around and gave me a merong face before running away again. My heart fluttered, why is she so cute. I smiled at that thought. I picked up my phone on the floor and picked up the call. It was Taeyeon who is calling.

"hello?" i said.

"Why did you take so long to pick up the phone? Want to eat dinner together?" Taeyeon asked.

"You will believe who I just met."

"Who?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yun." I answered.

"Huh? Where did you meet her?"

"I saw her running out of my house. And she was crying."

"crying?"

"Yeah, i asked her why and she wouldnt say. She almost break my phone as well."

Taeyeon laughed over the phone, "is she that violent? Or is it you were too fierce to her?"

"Me? Fierce?"

"Does she know you are Chul?"

"Obviously she doesnt know."

"thats great, she has a bad impression of Thrart and she only knows youre Baekhyun. Its already good that she didnt smash the phone on your head instead!"

I laughed, "yeah its correct."

"Why dont you just tell yoona that you are Chul?"

-

i drived to Oakley restaurant and barged into the restaurant even though it is close.

"What are you doing here?! We are close and you will not be entertained."

"Actually I want to tell you something, I am..."

"Who is that." Oakley's lady boss, Hyoyeon said.

"Sorry Hyoyeon, i am going to get rid of him."

Yoona started pushing me out. The barrier between us is just the glass door.

"What are you looking at? Go away." Yoona said.

Yoona POV

Why is he looking at me like that?

Baekhyun POV

Yun, i am Chul.

Yoona POV

What is he trying to say

Baekhyun POV

I want to ask you about the glass globe. 

I walked away and towards my car.

Yoona POV

Hes gone, hes really gone. Why do i feel that i wish he stayed instead.