Chapter 1

When Love Lost Its Way

Flashback

Yoona's mum died when Yoona was only 2 years old. Yoona's dad died because of an illness. Yoona's parent was both artises so what was left was drawn portraits.

Baekhyun's parents died in an fatal accident. The only survivor was Baekhyun himself and a glass globe.

One day, Yoona was sitting alone in one corner at Han Jung orphanage. Suddenly, a glass globe rolled towards her. She stares at the glass globe then to the boy, they became friends but they do not know each other names. The common things between us is that we lost everything but we are not lonely, because we had each other.

Yoona asks "Can we really make a wish with this?"

"Yeah, close your eyes first." Baekhyun answered.

They both prayed "Dad, mum, I really miss you. Will you come back? Dad, mum, I'm scared. Can you come back and pick me home?"

Suddenly Baekhyun reach for Yoona's hand, he put on a small pink ring with a ribbon on her ring finger. " Don't be afraid, I will protect you."

Yoona POV, still in flashback

That little boy brought me to search for heaven, the road we walked was long, as if we couldn't reach the end of it, but we are not tired, because we believed that we would be able to see our mum and dad soon.

Suddenly a car brake beside us, Baekhyun held my little hand and ask me to run. In the end, they got us. They got that little boy and brought him back into the car. "Let him go, let him go!" I shouted. 

The car zoom off. Baekhyun screamed " Wait for me, I will be back! I'll definitely come back! Wait for me!"

That was a journey that did not have an ending, but I will always remember that road to finding heaven.

End of flashback

"Kwon's group chairman is finding for his grand daughter, who will be their heiress of the company." Lots of people are lining up for audition to see whether they are. 

Yoona POV

Now, Yoona does a lot of jobs to pay the rent for her step family, she does delivery and a restaurant waitress. Her step dad is a taxi driver and her step mum is a salesperson. 

"Yoona! Did you heard that Kwon group is finding their grand daughter? I wonder who is they lucky lady!" Sooyoung says while driving the delivery van.

"What? You want to be the chairman's granddaughter as well? Yoona reply.

"Of course I want! If I was, then I can see Thrart everyday!"

"WAHHHH! We have reach Kwon's company! What if I'm the grand daughter?" Sooyoung ask.

"No time to joke already byeeeee!" Yoona runs off with the package.

-

"Finally we can go out! The whole Yuan group is busy trying to find one girl. It's a diaster. But we really should thank her." Suho says.

"How?" D.O responds.

"If not for her, how could we hold this joint exbihition? D.O, you are terribly candin with your thoughts!"

"Eh? I thought you said she was a diaster? I'm not as straightforward as you D.O."

-

"Where is the next delivery place?" Sooyoung asks.

"The International exbihition center."

"What? Thrart are having an exhibition there! I heard today is the opening ceremony. Awesome! They have won many industrials design competitions! And also, they three are so handsome!"

"Alright! Don't go so crazy! But to me, there's only one master of design."

Chul, his name is Chul.

-

"Sooyoung, can we go in and take a look? For awhile, pleaseeeee." Does aegyo. Yoona agreed.

"Wahhh, Yoona, look at this! It's so pretty! OMO, my idols are there! Hurry up Yoona! Hi, I'm your fan! Can you give me an autograph?"

Only Suho signs, but Baekhyun and D.O doesn't.

"These art pieces, can you appreciate them?" D.O ask.

"No, I don't understand them. But they are design nicely." Sooyoung says while looking down.

 "Sorry, today is our art exbihition and not fan signing. if you understand I might talk to you." D.O says.

"Come with me! So what if she understand, what if she dont? My friend just wanted a signature. You want to talk about your art pieces? Fine." Yoona shouted.

"You understand them?" D.O says.

"Bauhaus, correct? It is popualr in the early 90s and now the 21st it is still popular."

"I'm sorry, we never thought that you are an expert." Suho says.

"I only know how to sketch, not some expert but I can see that these art pieces are a little...complicated."

"Are you sure you know bahaus? I'm suspicious." D.O says.

"I don't know, I only Bahaus artworks are simplitcy. But I think that your guys...lost confidence"

"What do you mean?" Suho says.

"I'm sorry I dont have time to talk to you guys. Let's go." I drag Sooyoung.

"Isn't that girl a little arrogant?" D.O says.

"I don't care what other people says about our work. Bahaus has a lot of work styles so debating over it is no use. The chairman is waiting for us" Baekhyun says and walks away.

-

"Have you not find my granddaughter? But only impersonators?" Mr Kwon says in a powerful voice.

"Chairman, we are really sorry." Myung dae, Mr Kwon's secetary says. 

-

"I'm worried for Baekhyun. The eyes of Chairman's really make people tremble. But the only person that is not afraid of Chairman is Baekhyun." Suho says.

"Baekhyun, why are you not afraid of Chairman?" 

"It does not matter if I'm afraid. I'm afraid he is angry, but even more afraid that he doesn't know the truth."

"That's right. Chairman's granddaughter hasn't appeared, why is the reason?" Suho ask.

"If she knew how Chairman pushed her parents to a corner, then how would she feel? If he want to correct it, its too late now." D.O says

"Wait, chairman does nothing regretful." Baekhyun says.

"Eh? What are you laughing about?" Suho ask Baekhyun.

"Suddenly thought of what the delivery girl said, no confidence."

"You still can laugh when people criticise our work?" 

"I just feel that she is interesting."

"I don't care, I think that she is just blabbering." D.O says.

Suho walks to Baekhyun, "Hey, D.O's habits again."

"Yeah, saw it."

"Hey! What habits!"

"Usually, when D.O admires a person, he tries to find something wrong instead. Instead of hating her it is actually loving her." Suho says.

"Nonsense! Say something else about me again..."

-

Woots, finally one chapter! How is it? As the same as my last deleted story, I will reply comments here.

DewDrops0330: I ship them both too! Yup they will later in the story.