The show start!!

Dalmatian fanmeet & long-distance relationship

 

“dalmatian..dalmatian..dalmatian”everyone screaming Dalmatian now including Mikka too.. “Mikka can u slow ur volume??i might getting deaf” I said to Mikka..but it seem like she just ignore my word.. “haish..this girl,hope she lost her voice tomorrow!!” I said back to Mikka,luckily she didn’t hear it,but the guy on my left side just smiling after I said that to Mikka..the only thing I heard from that guy is “its normal for a fangirl to screaming”..

“wassup2 dalmates!!im mc for the night..my name is Alex,so nice to meet u guys!!!”*chaos* “hahahaha..i love the atmosphere tonight!!so before we start the show let me introduce our organizer!!please Mr Lee come here,we need ur word to start the show”..the mc point his hand to me!! suddenly a guy on my left side wake from his seat “may i?” he asking me..i just nod,while Mikka whispered to me “damn,that cute guy is the organizer??”..i cant reply to Mikka..while Mr Lee on stage I can feel his staring to me.. “~~~~,he look at u..” Mikka said.. “im Mr Lee from Dejavu entertainment proudly present  DALMATIAN!!!”…*chaos*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Hello ------(country name) we are Dalmatian!!”…*chaos*

“should I introduce ourself??”..Dayday start to rap their intro.. “from the left Youngwoon,Jisu,Drama,Dari,Inati and me Dayday yaw…nice to meet with u guys!!” “hey..im Inati..Dalmatian leader y’all”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

after all the member started their self introduction..they start to sing..but I cant hear anything..all the fans screaming loudly,damn..such a hardcore fans…and I just smiling like an idiot person,seeing their live..cause I cant heard anything at all..but my smiling stop after Mr.Lee come to his seat where is next to me..his smile at me,Mikka loud whispered* “hey..his not bad at all” but I think Mr.Lee can hear Mikka.. “yaa..go continue screaming..” im so so uncomfortable sit next to him,and I cant think of anything..all I can see in front of me is Dalmatian dancing,I cant hear their voices either..