The day!!seating place.

Dalmatian fanmeet & long-distance relationship

5:30 pm

3 of them coming to my house..me with yellow hoodie and black skinny jean,Mikka with white singlet and black cardigan blue black short,Leah stripes shirt with white skinny jeans,and Qie cute shirt with black skirts..mom ask us too take our dinner at 6pm..too early i guess..but we still take it since the show start at dinner time..

6:30pm

dad sends us to the nearest subway..its only took 1 hour to arrive at the place..

we arrive at Wonder centre at 7:30pm..we're too late..but since we bought the vip ticket,we just need to queue up for 5 minutes after that the worker bring us in..our seat too near with the stage..i bet Dalmatian member can see clearly our pimples..

7:45pm

"hey its nice to meet u again" a cute guy talked to me on my left side..and i just nod my head "dont u remember me?" he asked me again.. "psst..Mikka who's this guys??kinda scary to me.." i asked Mikka who sat on my right side.. we just whispered to each other "its they guy that look at u when we queue up at Dimpler cafe,cant u remember him??" "nope.i cant..lets change our place..im scared with him" "i dont want,i wore a short,its dangerous for to sit with a guy around"...

"im not a erted like u think..no need to scare of me..u can scream if i do something for u" he smile to me.. .i didnt talked to him after he said that to me