Dalmatian coming!!

Dalmatian fanmeet & long-distance relationship

 

i was walking to school before someone yelling my name at the back

 

"~~~~,wait for me!!!"Mikka yelled..but i managed not to wait for her,since she can run to me. "yaa..i told u to wait for me right!!" Mikka pouted. "well,now your here" im saying back to her "~~~~,your such a BAD GIRL*screaming*!!" Mikka run away from me..but everyone look at me now,i wonder what they think after Mikka screaming like that to me. "haishh..so embrassing" saying to myself.

 

Finally i arrived at school gate..Mikka,Leah and Qie waiting for me there "~~~~..why  u didnt run after me!" Mikka said. "hey..lets go to class first,we late.." Leah telling to us..three of us just nodding. All of us running slowly to our class before Mr.Ng tell us to stop "~~~~,Leah,Qie,Mikka.~~~~ group,u guys late again today. I have to punish all of u today" "holy crap" Mikka whispered to me..but suddenly Qie start to say something to Mr.Ng "but Mr.Ng we already done our homework that u had given to us last week.By the way Mr.Ng,whatchu duin at Frigging Corner(famous place for unmarried guys) yesterday?" 3 of us so shocked when Qie said that to Mr.Ng..and we saw Mr.Ng start to blushing before he just leave us there.. "wow,Qie u are so good in stalking Mr.Ng" Leah said..Mikka and me just smiling..we all know that Qie fallin love with our Math teacher.. "hey,its not like u guys think" Qie start to said something,but 3 of us just nodding and walking to our classroom..

 

we went into our classroom,and one of our classmates,Bella came to us "Mikka!!Dalmatian coming for their first showcase tour!!!"..Leah and me just high five,but Mikka and Qie hugged each other and start to jumping.."ehemm--ehemm,what u guys doing!!??" ..."oh gosh"im saying to myself,all of us sit at our place..