Hugging 1

Dalmatian fanmeet & long-distance relationship

~~~~~ POV

someone hugged me..i wonder who..."please..wait for me" i can only heard his whispered.. "yaaaa....Dayday!!let her go!!whats wrong with u!!" i can hear Inati..but this guy still didnt let me go..i try to escape,but this guy too strong.."hey..i cant breath" finally i was able to say something to him..he let me go,but he still hold my hand tight!!.."please" my last word make him comeback to reality.."sorry,i didnt mean to..."Dayday apologized "nahh..its ok"..i replied to him with a smile..

i can see all of them still in shocked state after all this things happened in front of them.. Jisu shook his hand to me..but before i shook my hand too..he hugged me too!!damn..whats wrong with them.. "take care ok,i would like to meet u again".."Jisu.." i can hear Dayday called Jisu..JIsu let me go.. "hehe..sorry.." "hmm..nevermind,we gotta go now..bye..we had a Great time with u guys today" ..4 of us bowed to them..we leave them behind..but we can hear Jisu screaming "I LIKE U!!" we turn our back and saw Dari knocked Jisu head..they waving to us...a cab stop infront us,we get into the car..im the last one to get into the car,but before that..i look at Dayday,i cant describe my feeling at that time..we just smile to each other.."hey get in" Leah pulled me in.."uncle,to the subway ok"

after the cab moving..they start to talk about the thing happened just now "~~~~~,u so lucky..omaiigoooshhh..i cant believe Dayday hugged u" Mikka start the conversation.. "yup..so lucky..what a priceless moment" Leah replied to Mikka "hey..Leah..how u feel now?feeling better??this because of u,we cant chatting with they boys" Qie talk to Leah..."hey..guys..can u stop talking..im headache right now"..i talked to them..hmm...silence mood on!!..

we arrived at the subway..Mikka pay it for us..but before we going to the subway building..we heard someone called my name. "~~~~~~...wait"