Dalmatian member fullfilled lucky fans hope!! 2

Dalmatian fanmeet & long-distance relationship

"wow..u sure had a nice smile..u need smile alot" Dayday wink at me.. "yea..she should smile a lot,even me her bestfriend cant see her smile sometime" Mikka said.. Jisu patted slowly at my head "aww..poor u girl,im on ur side now..yaa..Dayday hyung,its dangerous for a girl to just smile non-stop..people will start to fallin love with her...hmm ~~~~~ u should smile at me ok?" Jisu hold my hand..i smile back to him.. "yaaa ~~~~~,Jisu picked me!! u should stay with Dayday.." Mikka seems mad at me,but i just ignored her..Jisu start to said something to Dayday "hyung..if u dont mind..can we change our partner??can u Mikka??" Mikka nodd,she tries to say something but Dayday cut it off "no way man..she's mine..do u hate to be my partner??".his sound serious...omaigooshhh..i feel bad "sorry,im just joking..Jisu-sshi we should stop about it now" "but im serious with it"..."Jisu`~~im your hyung"...Jisu back off,he start to go to the front with Mikka..but he turned his back to me "by the way..ur name is ~~~~~ right??nice name..u should smile at me" and i replying to him with a smile...

"do u always smile like that at boys??" Dayday shocking question make me a little bit mad "whats wrong with u..u're the only one who asked me to smile a lot.." Dayday just smile with my answered.. damn,i shouldnt mad at him "uh...im sorry" "nevermind,u're the first girl who talked back to me..pretty cute thoo..lets go the front,lets see what others doing.."..he lead me..im start to blushing..

---------------------------------------------------------

Alex:ok girl,what u want Drama-sshi to do with u??

Girl A:oppa...hug me!!!

Drama start to hugged her..everyone screaming... i said to myself "Drama oppa??..dang..she look older than him" ...Dayday can listen to me,sure he is..because he start to laugh then look at me after i said that..

all the lucky fan on the stage want to hug with the members exclude me and Mikka

Alex:so whatchu wanna do with ur Jisu oppa??

Mikka:hmm...marry me..

everyone in shock,but only me,Qie and Leah laughed so hard with Mikka sudden ask..

Mikka:nahh..its just a joke...hey u guys dont take it seriously,dont throw anythings to me ok,since I came here with her car"Mikka pointed at me.. "well,Jisu sshi,if u dont mind.can u piggyback me??"

Jisu:hoh??!!

he tried to piggyback Mikka,but he failed to do so.. "Jisu-sshi..sorry..ur not my type"..all Dalmatian member start to laugh..

Alex:hey..hoodie girl,its ur turn..*wink*

Dayday whispered at me.."u see,ur smile make everyone start to fallin love with u including me too" "then,u dont"

Alex:what u want doing with Dalmatian rapper??

~~~~~:*dang..i cant think of anything* Selca??

Dayday:u and ur friends so weird??ok then..if that what u want,give me ur phone..

i gave him my iphone..after we took our selca..i tought its enough but then Dayday stop me "wait..my phone now"..everyone screaming after we both took our selca using his phone

its about 15minutes im on stage..after that we went to our seat and the boys continue with their performance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after Mikka and me sat down at our seat..Mr.Lee start to talk to me "are  u enjoy ur time?"..i just nodd my head.."here u go again,why  scared with me?im not a bad person as what u think." "Mr.Lee right??" he nodd his head "im sorry,cuz im not talkative like u think..please let me enjoy the show"..dang..this guy..the more he talked to me..the more more uncomfortable am i..

i can see Dayday look at me,after i talked with Mr.Lee,,hmm....but i just let him be..

 

The show end at 10pm...before we go home,Leah need a toilet..so 4 of us accompany her in restroom...i sit at the sink.."~~~~~.i go out first ok" Qie said to me..but before me nodd my hear..i heard Qie screaming my name........"~~~~~..............................."