walking with Dari,Youngwon and BBANGKU

Dalmatian fanmeet & long-distance relationship

~~~~~ POV

"~~~~~......" i heard someone screaming my name,suddenly jumped off from the sink before Mikka and Leah follow me at the back and we saw Qie stare at something.. "Qie!!whats wrong?" i asked her,Qie pointed at something..and its just a dog "awww...cute dog!whats ur name dude"..i start to caress that dog.. "should i call u polka dot??" weird things happened..that dog just NODD after i said polka dot.. "woi..Qie,whats wrong with u??its just a dog not an alien!!" Mikka seems mad.. "hey..im allergic with a dog..u guys knew it too" Qie start to defend herself.. "ehh..my mistake,i think 3 of us exclude ~~~~~ are allergic with a dog..hahaha..sorry Qie" Mikka start to apologize to Qie..while 3 of them standing,only me sat down with the dog.. "what should we do with this polka dot??" i asked them but no one answer me..i look at them one-by-one..they all in shock..they look at someone at my back,after i turn my head "OMG"..

~Dari and Youngwoon POV~

"~~~~~..." after they heard someone screaming they running outside and saw a girl caress Bbangku..the has 4 girls,but only one caress Bbangku,the other 3 was shocked looking at them..

~~~~~ POV

"OMG"..its Dari and Youngwon..i  stand up.. "uhmm...uhmm..is this polka dot yours??" i stutter.. Dari just smiling.. "hey..its not polka dot,its Bbangku!" Youngwon seems mad at me.. "sorry" 4 of us just bow our head.. "lets go" i asked my friends,they just nodd.before someone hold my hand "~~~~~..hey its ok" Dari released my hand "how do u know my name??" "of course we know..your our Dayday hyung girl" Youngwon start to interrupted us..but i cant understand it.. "but we only know u and Mikka..should u introduce other 2 to us?" Youngwon asked me again.. "u know my name too" Mikka asked Youngwon..Youngwon just nodd his head.. "hey..my name is Qie and this next to me is Leah" Dari and Youngwon just nodd their head..

Leah came to me "~~~~~,lets go home..im not feeling well"..no wonder i see Leah look pale.. "hmm..excuse us,we need to go home now" i bow to Dari and Youngwon "yaa..its too early,lets chatting with they first" Mikka told me.. "yaa..do u want me leave u here,u can chat with them..Qie Leah..lets go,bye polka dot" i bow again to them..Qie and Leah just bow their head too.. "hmm..okey..okey!bye bye u both see u again next time,yaa..~~~~~ wait for me" Mikka bow to them.. "hey..walk with us!" Dari asked us,Youngwon smile.. "why not!!"Mikka replied "~~~~~,lets walk with them" Mikka tell me..hmm..i dont know what else to say..me,Leah,and Qie walk with Dari,while Mikka with Youngwon and Bbangku infront..

Dari walked next to me..we talking about random things,my school life...his music life..nothing special,it just like normal friend..Youngwon turn back to us followed by Mikka "Dari hyung..Intae hyung looking for us..kyaa...im scared!" "hmm..just listen to him when he start nagging".."what??!" 4 of us shocked with Dari statement..but he just nodd his head...

"yaaa...Dari Youngwon!!where u guys going!!?" Inati approached us,Dari and Youngwon lower their head.. "u both laaat...hey..its Dayday girl,~~~~~!nice to meet u again..hmm..Mikka too,who's this other 2 girl??" Inati asking me "oh..hello..they Qie and Leah"i answered to him,but why they always say im Dayday girls..its kinda annoying u know.. "nice to meet u" Leah and Qie greet Inati.."nice to meet u too..wait..Dari Youngwon i will nag to u in car later..hmm..lets go.." 7 of us walk together..Inati doesnt look like bad boy,he know how to create funny things..we just laugh out loud when he told us funny story..

~Dalmatian POV (Dayday,Drama,Jisu,Manager,Mr.Lee)~

Jisu:hey..there they is..wait..Dayday hyung look,Youngwon,Dari and Inati,Bbangku too walked with ~~~~~ and her friends!!

Dayday:what!!??really??

Dayday get out from the car with Jisu,while Drama sit near the car door..