The day!!at saloon..

Dalmatian fanmeet & long-distance relationship

10:30 am..

Qie "i dont know ur sis saloon near with ur house.. " hmm..i just smiling after Qie said that to me..we arrive at my cousin shop Hee Hair stylist.. "excuse me..is Miss Hee-young here??" i asked the receptionist.. "have u make an appoinment with her??" "nope,i didnt..just tell her ~~~~ coming" "please wait a minute" hmm..the receptionist start to dial.. "Miss ~~~~,u can go to her room upstairs" "thank u"..

"hey..guys..lets go now..my sis calling for us upstairs" ..4 of us went to my sis huge office.. "~~~~.i miss u sis!!,long time no see..hows uncle and aunt??" suddenly a goddess women approach us,i can see that my friends cant take their eyes off form my sis face.. "sis,i miss u thoo..mom and dad just fine" i answered her "they are my friends.my bff..from left Leah,Qie and Mikka"..after i told my sis our planned,she just smiling..and agreeing to it..she asked 4 of their shop stylist to make a job done to our hair..since my sis own the shop,she wasnt able to chatting with us.. "~~~~,i have to go..there has a runaway 4 hours from now..enjoy urself ok..and no need to pay ok,send my regards to aunt and uncle" "ok sis"

after waving my hand to her..Mikka ask me "why she called ur parents as uncle and aunt??she's ur sis right??" "yup she is.but she is my cousin..only one" ..those 3 just nod after i said that..

3:30pm..

we have done our hair..Mikka&Qie with curly hair..Leah&me straighten our hair..to be honest me and Leah love to be simple..

after that we all went to our house,and going to meet each other again at 5:30 pm at my house..